Community > Posts By > Tawnya72

Tawnya72's photo
Fri 02/08/08 12:32 PM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Fri 02/08/08 12:37 PM

What i am getting at is, in the last 3 years i have dated 3 women.
They all dumped me an had the same reason they said i am to passive, an i do to much for them. Then they say it isn't me its them. I don't understand. I truly like to cooked,go shopping with them,just being there for them, as for being passive.i don't mean not taking up for them if it is needed i would die for the woman i am with. I hate to argue. i had a bad marriage an we did nothing but argue.
I think I have come to the conclusion that women don't want a man that won't fight for the sake of fighting with them. I think they like it. Do women just like being with a$$holes are should I stay my self an be single? I dont think i am a bad looking guy. I do think i need some advice.

Coming from a woman’s point of view (when I was younger) I liked to argue (I’m embarrassed to say now) just because that was the only way I knew how to communicate but as I grew up I changed and although I’m not the BEST at communication I TRY without giving up and don’t ever want it to lead to an argument… although I was wondering…with the cooking, shopping, etc. How much time are you spending with them? Are they feeling they have no space of their own? I don’t know, I am only one out of many but it truly does NOT seem like it was you, take it at face value hun… maybe it really was them. Best of luck to you though….

Tawnya72's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:48 PM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Sun 02/03/08 11:55 PM

ok... heres a example

you ask co-working for a ride to work(they live 5 min away) and they say they cant...you find another ride but have to shot up 45min early... when you get there that person is already tere and goes on about how bored they were that they just came in early to do nothing...

next week she asks you for a ride...

or

you need a jump start, you ask someone but they say they are in a ruth...as they turn and walk into starbucks...next week you see that person canmt start their car...ect

HELP THEM... its not what you get in return its what you have to give. If enough people are kind hearted to an individual maybe then they will know kindness enough to return it to someone else some day. I never go into a situation with the thought, ”would they help me?“ its never on my mind. If you need help and I am able...I will give it. No questions asked and no strings attached.

Tawnya72's photo
Sun 02/03/08 07:56 PM

My favorite...just an oversized T-shirt devil
nothing else..must be a bit breezy

breezy...maybe, but Im not cold.

Tawnya72's photo
Sun 02/03/08 07:53 PM
My favorite...just an oversized T-shirt devil

Tawnya72's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:21 AM

IM not gay but have many freinds that are just freinds you dont need a gay guy for that gust someone not thinkin little helment

Yes, you are right but I was thinking if he was gay...
then nothing can be mistaken on either side, his or mine. And I want a bond with someone that is ultimate beyond anything I have ever had... Hmmm...maybe I should post for marriage - I’m sappy!!! ohwell
nah you just to find the right male freind that all

The right male friend? Zebra, I dont think there is one other than a gay guy.... Not one to cuddle with or be that comfortable with. Not without...well...misunderstandings from him or I. I dont know... brokenheart
there out there just got to lay it on the line in the beginning but dont forget being that close with anyone of the oppisite sex you just might fall in love gay or not

Nooo! Those aren’t words of encouragement.... grumble ZEBRA!!

Tawnya72's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:44 AM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Wed 01/23/08 03:44 AM

No pressures, no crap, no misleads, no doubts, no worries... just being able to be yourself and share a bond few, if any, would understand. To always be able to have someone "there for you". Yeah... Simple. <sigh>

Yah... I know, Im there with ya... ohwell

Tawnya72's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:38 AM

I didn’t know what category this should go in but are there any gay guys on here cuz I want one... LOL. I am looking for a friend and possible a best friend... well... anyone that has seen Will and Grace will understand... I don’t really think a regular guy could fill these shoes and I haven’t found a g-friend so... I want a WILL or even a JACK. No really I am interested in becoming friends if you’re out there... If not I guess my search will continue. Thx all...
Well you would be suprised who you might find as friends being on here. Stick around and you just might find more then you expect:wink:

Oooohhhh! Shadow....that get me excited! blushing

Tawnya72's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:31 AM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Wed 01/23/08 03:36 AM

Not gay, but good luck in your search... I'm kinda looking for the same thing, but in female form... yah, it's frustrating at times.. but.. <shrug> Yeah, anyway..

Jace -- I know huh... it would make things so much more simple... indifferent

Tawnya72's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:28 AM

I love will and grace :heart:

I can understand girls wanting gay friends with that show they had so much fun! karen and jack are the best.laugh

EXACTLY!!! Thank you... I love how Jack and Karen lift their shirts just to bounce bellies or how they stick their tongues in each other’s ears (not that I want that-but it was funny!) Best Friends!!! See...Nell gets it!

Tawnya72's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:18 AM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Wed 01/23/08 03:35 AM

IM not gay but have many freinds that are just freinds you dont need a gay guy for that gust someone not thinkin little helment

Yes, you are right but I was thinking if he was gay...
then nothing can be mistaken on either side, his or mine. And I want a bond with someone that is ultimate beyond anything I have ever had... Hmmm...maybe I should post for marriage - I’m sappy!!! ohwell
nah you just to find the right male freind that all

The right male friend? Zebra, I dont think there is one other than a gay guy.... Not one to cuddle with or be that comfortable with. Not without...well...misunderstandings from him or I. I dont know... brokenheart

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:11 PM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Mon 01/21/08 09:11 PM

He just said you're as sexy as 50 year olds!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

grumble Oh I know what he said... Im not talkin to him anymore! :angry:

Nothing to worry about.....just like watching you put your foot in your mouth. laugh

He's hilarious. I'm following him all over this site..

eh?
creepy
laugh

Ya know dude...I may be old but following him all over this site, well that is creepy!

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:00 PM

He just said you're as sexy as 50 year olds!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

grumble Oh I know what he said... Im not talkin to him anymore! :angry:

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:53 PM

nope your not old
but yet i think im old but im not
im just surprised
:smile:

Ooooo...you can remove your foot from your mouth now. Im not old? Hmmm...lets take a good look at this again...Im not old yet you think you are and You are 7 years younger than I am so where does that put me... ancient!!! indifferent

Just face it.......you're old. laugh

Ok... but you are only 5 years behind me...

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:51 PM

huh laugh

hey what are you laughing at? huh

I'm not really sure?

Oh I see... your the type that will kick me when Im down frown

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:48 PM

nope your not old
but yet i think im old but im not
im just surprised

Ooooo...you can remove your foot from your mouth now. Im not old? Hmmm...lets take a good look at this again...Im not old yet you think you are and You are 7 years younger than I am so where does that put me... ancient!!! indifferent

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:44 PM

huh laugh

hey what are you laughing at? huh

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:42 PM
Come on CaRis you can say it...OLD! its easy OLD! OLD! OLD! but I dont feel old...devil quite the opposite!! noway

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:34 PM

Hey I have a real cute daughter that is almost 18...

18?!
and your 35???
noway

Ummm. ya. The last time I checked!! Why???? huh

dat's rare
O.o
and just new to me so yea im surprisednoway

Whats rare? Whats new? WHAT R U TALKIN ABOUT!!! Im lost in this conversation embarassed sniff

i dunno im just new to things at times

grumble U maken fun cuz im an old fart?

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:28 PM

18?!
and your 35???
noway

Ummm. ya. The last time I checked!! Why???? huh

dat's rare
O.o
and just new to me so yea im surprisednoway

Whats rare? Whats new? WHAT R U TALKIN ABOUT!!! Im lost in this conversation embarassed sniff

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:25 PM

That sounds fun. I think I would like to join in.

OMG...Your...18...the only thing you can have is soda-pop. I had no idea... BAD TAWNY!! BAD! I don’t want to go to jail for contributing! AUGH!!! but your a nice guy just the same...

Why thank you. A blind date sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

They dont have to be... devil hehehe