Community > Posts By > Tawnya72

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:22 PM

Hey I have a real cute daughter that is almost 18...

18?!
and your 35???
noway

Ummm. ya. The last time I checked!! Why???? huh

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:21 PM

That sounds fun. I think I would like to join in.

OMG...Your...18...the only thing you can have is soda-pop. I had no idea... BAD TAWNY!! BAD! I don’t want to go to jail for contributing! AUGH!!! but your a nice guy just the same...

you can by me a drinkdrinker drinker

You have about 20 min. to get here cuz were heading out.. drinker

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:19 PM
Hey I have a real cute daughter that is almost 18...

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:18 PM

That sounds fun. I think I would like to join in.

OMG...Your...18...the only thing you can have is soda-pop. I had no idea... BAD TAWNY!! BAD! I don’t want to go to jail for contributing! AUGH!!! but your a nice guy just the same...

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:11 PM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Mon 01/21/08 08:12 PM

I love the song I'm Gay by Bowling for Soup. Its about how they write happy and funny rock music, and people should not hate them for it. Check the song out.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVrrtoY--Bk&feature=related

You are pickin on me Tobias!!! I thought.... Oooo maybe he's my Will!!! devil Grrr...

Lol I'm sorry if you thought I was picking on you. On the other post I was just saying something I heard a Comedian say.flowerforyou

Im heart broken see---> brokenheart BAD TOBIAS!! BAD!

frown :cry: I'm Sorry, I'll lend you mine till yours gets better :heart:

Ohhh ur too sweet... thank you. sniff sniff frown :cry:

I hate to see a pretty woman cry have a flowerforyou and a drinker

Well I am going to have one of those drinks... My girls and I are giong out, right now...anyone wanna join us... Tobias?

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:02 PM

I love the song I'm Gay by Bowling for Soup. Its about how they write happy and funny rock music, and people should not hate them for it. Check the song out.....

You are pickin on me Tobias!!! I thought.... Oooo maybe he's my Will!!! devil Grrr...

Lol I'm sorry if you thought I was picking on you. On the other post I was just saying something I heard a Comedian say.flowerforyou

frown :cry: I'm Sorry, I'll lend you mine till yours gets better :heart:

Ohhh ur too sweet... thank you. sniff sniff frown :cry:

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:56 PM

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:51 PM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Mon 01/21/08 07:52 PM

hi all, yes i'm gay, homo only, escondido, california, north county san diego. hi my brothers and sisters

OMG... R u really? I have been lookin for you all day flowerforyou

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:49 PM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Mon 01/21/08 07:50 PM

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 06:26 PM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Mon 01/21/08 06:28 PM

Nah, its over, I'm here! laugh

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 06:25 PM
Is this turning into a cat fight? FUN!!! If so count me in...

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 06:18 PM

i have had about 5 girl-riends delete there profiles cuz they said they didnt meet anyone but no no trick question just being nozy

I have had 3 dates off here and have a couple of good friends as a result. I’m not in a relationship but what I have is better.... Friends.

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 06:10 PM
You have 16 g-friends...what are you worried about?

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 06:07 PM
Why u askin girl?

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 06:05 PM
Is this a trick question?ohwell

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:33 PM

IM not gay but have many freinds that are just freinds you dont need a gay guy for that gust someone not thinkin little helment

Yes, you are right but I was thinking if he was gay...
then nothing can be mistaken on either side, his or mine. And I want a bond with someone that is ultimate beyond anything I have ever had... Hmmm...maybe I should post for marriage - I’m sappy!!! ohwell

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:40 PM

My favorite part was when he was daydreaming about fighting that one chef and how he punched through his chest and took his heart out. I know it's morbid but it's always funny when they exaggerate violence. laugh

I like when he handed it back to him in a to-go bag. laugh

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:37 PM

Hi freind....but not Jack or Will

Ok...so I have no Jack or Will but hey....I have a Tim devil

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:34 PM

Comedy gold. The only bad thing about the movie was the diarrhea humor in the one scene...they spend the whole movie coming up with witty jokes and then throw in bathroom humor.

"We got no food, no jobs ... OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!"

OMG... Its the best and I loved diarrhea/bathroom scene had me laughing so hard I was crying... just seeing him on the toilet with his legs stretch out in front of himself just a screaming... and when he couldn't flush... HaHa laugh laugh laugh It gave me IDEAS!!! LOL

Tawnya72's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:25 PM

To insure they are unavailable is one idea and the fact you find them offensive is sad to me because they are full of luv, humor and fresh outlooks & ideas <---- OMG, that was an accident but

No, that's not the part I find offensive, they're just cartoon characters, not like the real people I know. Hard to explain, best way to understand is to find something about yourself portrayed on TV (gender, religion,etc...)and made a mockery of. Then you'll know what I'm talking about. :wink:

Ok... so I do see your point there... but life has enough troubles it throws at you why worry about how one TV program is portraying your religion or sexuality? If someone wanted to cop-a-chuckle off of something I valued... I tell them go for it... life’s too short to with hold a good laugh.