Community > Posts By > Tawnya72

Tawnya72's photo
Sat 11/24/07 11:52 AM
noway I want snow!!! Someone said they had some? SHARE!?

Tawnya72's photo
Sat 11/24/07 11:38 AM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Sat 11/24/07 11:39 AM
KAT: We live about 1 hour from the Ocean, we dont have the wind but they sure sent us all the birds, we have a yard full of seagulls grumble

Tawnya72's photo
Sat 11/24/07 11:30 AM
Hello KAT (from WA) We are at 32 and BRRR.........

Tawnya72's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:30 PM

y is it u find peple u are compatible with and they always turn out being across the country

I agree any wise words?

Tawnya72's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:04 PM

Soooo.....I don't get to be just some piece of man meat? Dang...

laugh

HAHAHA you have never been a piece of man meat in my book... Now if you wanna take up the job your welcome to! laugh laugh

Thank you keywhee and bearfan I havent laughed so hard all... you guys are great and this site is the best.

Tawnya72's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:39 PM
I was in the same situation and it drug out for 9 years, I could have had a lot more but I waited for him and now Im the one all alone. Dont wait to long hun... you do deserve more.

Tawnya72's photo
Thu 11/22/07 10:12 PM
love GEMINI - Irresistible Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in the you know where... Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE. 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward

Thank You tessa flowerforyou , I loved this so much I posted it for my headline. love

Tawnya72's photo
Thu 11/22/07 07:40 PM
WittMan... my heart goes out to you for your loss and my prayers are with you and your family. I am glad you could add to this discussion I think you just made it a little more personal for all of us. Thank You, Happy Thanksgiving

Tawnya72's photo
Thu 11/22/07 07:19 PM
Edited by Tawnya72 on Thu 11/22/07 07:21 PM

Tawnya72's photo
Thu 11/22/07 06:55 PM
:heart: I did post earlier that I was greatful for my friends and family and that I had an awesome day but then I sat here thinking of those who are not with their family's because of war or services they are providing due to what is expected by our country and it sadens me greatly. So to All of you who are serving or those who have served in the past I want to Thank You personally for the sacrafices that you have made for all of us. You are all in my prayers and will be thought of dearly through out the holiday seasons. :heart:

Tawnya72's photo
Thu 11/22/07 05:26 PM
I as well would like to give thanks (GREAT IDEA iam4u) for my family whom I love with all my heart. This was an Awesome day I had with my mom, sister, niece, uncles and girls. I look forward to meeting new friends on JSH, drop me a line.

Tawnya72's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:53 AM
Well, I have the tapes from the day he was in the store. I guess I will have to resort to printing a still shot and posting his picture in the Olympian under a personal add. Thaks for your help at least I have the rank right now. Peace.

Tawnya72's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:45 AM
Well then THANK YOU this is a start. Do you know of any way to get help from others that are E4's as well (at fort lewis) that may know him or am I - S.O.L.?

Tawnya72's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:38 AM
He is army, could he have become an E4 in three years?

Tawnya72's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:36 AM
I have found some web sights but with out his last name they cant do a search.

Tawnya72's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:33 AM
Thank you E4 could have been it. Could you tell me what an E4 is, it could help my search. I know that this is a long shot but I have to find him.

Tawnya72's photo
Fri 11/02/07 12:23 AM
I am hoping that some one can help me find DAVID, he is a C4 or P4 (some thing to that effect)in the army and is living in the Olympia or surrounding area. He came into a shop I work at in the Olympia mall on the 26th of October, I should have never of let him walk away. He is originally from Florida and is 31 yrs old. He has served 3 years and just signed up for 5 more years. Anyone who can help me locate him please help. Thanks Tawnya

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next