Community > Posts By > sleepin_time

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:24 AM
a 50 cal sniper straight face it sonds fun.....

it was a therothical question i dont plan on gettin shot in the face if i have to die i want 4 beautiful wwomen to **** me to death

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:22 AM
wow never heard that one before i was jus askin i would rather a 50 cal jus so i know im dead

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:17 AM

Depends on where your shot on how much you hear, either way you will hear it.

Oh and for the one that said sound is faster than a bullet, why when I fire my rifle does someone see my bullet hit before they hear it. Even with me shooting it, its the same.

Bigger things even travel faster than sound for example, RPGs do, in fact you will see it explode before you hear it as well of you will hear it explode before you hear your weapon fire.

Figure out that one, if one explodes before the other why do you hear the second on first. Laws of physics can't answer that, not at least what I know of it.

i would have to agree ive found the same thing with the AT-4

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:17 AM

Depends on where your shot on how much you hear, either way you will hear it.

Oh and for the one that said sound is faster than a bullet, why when I fire my rifle does someone see my bullet hit before they hear it. Even with me shooting it, its the same.

Bigger things even travel faster than sound for example, RPGs do, in fact you will see it explode before you hear it as well of you will hear it explode before you hear your weapon fire.

Figure out that one, if one explodes before the other why do you hear the second on first. Laws of physics can't answer that, not at least what I know of it.

i would have to agree ive found the same thing with the AT-4

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:12 AM
i dunno the answer thats why i was askin

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:12 AM
i dunno the answer thats why i was askin

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:07 AM
if your shot in the face at point blank do you hear the gun shot????

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:07 AM
if your shot in the face at point blank do you hear the gun shot????

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:00 AM
whats wrong?

sleepin_time's photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:57 PM
all you have to do is push the cobwebs over to one side

sleepin_time's photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:48 PM
ive been there i was all drugged up back then then i choose to quit takin it and my mom put the fear in me and i thank here for it

sleepin_time's photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:45 PM
thats great

sleepin_time's photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:26 PM
a man with a loaded gun walked into a sperm wearin his mask. pointed his pistol and the cleark behind the counter and said "open the vault." the woman was so shocked the only reply was "this is a sperm bank." he replyed "i know now grab 2 samples" and she did then he said "good swallow' she did
and as he took of his mask he said "see honey it wasnt that bad."

sleepin_time's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:20 PM
well then its a shame im not in the states at the moment

sleepin_time's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:51 PM
yeah but i aint got no horse to talk to on here so what shoud i do besides get in trouble

sleepin_time's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:48 PM
i need some help. why is it that when you have nothing else to do but talk to people nobody wants to talk then when your as busy as a hooker on payday every body and ther cusins wanna talk to you it never fails. WHY????

sleepin_time's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:40 PM
personality morales and good ruff sex is alawys a plus

sleepin_time's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:34 PM
what are we doin here though???

sleepin_time's photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:02 PM
UTTT here

sleepin_time's photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:56 PM
OOOORRRRRAAAHHHHH simper fi UTTT