Community > Posts By > sleepin_time

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:56 PM
hello

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:55 PM
any body wanna talk cause im as lonely as a hooker out side a military base in the winter time before payday

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:33 PM
where you ride on a plain is the cabin
and a cabin was found on top of a hill with 23 dead bodies

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:33 PM
where you ride on a plain is the cabin
and a cabin was found on top of a hill with 23 dead bodies

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:21 PM
i guess nobody likes riddles and it was an easy one too an airplane wreck

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:17 PM
theres a cabin at the top of a grassy knoll with 23 dead bodies how did they die????

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:19 PM
A dog, a cat, and a penis are sitting around a camp fire one night. The dog says, "My life sucks, my master makes me do my business on a fire hydrent!". The cat says, "I don't think so, my master makes me do my business in a box of cat litter." The penis outraged, says "At least your master doesn't put a bag over your head and make you do push ups until you throw up!"

A blind man interviews for a job as a quality controller at the local wood mill. The manager calls the blind man into his office and asks him how he expected to do this job since he was blind. The blind man replied he would do it by smell. The manager decides to test him and places a piece of wood in front of him. The manager asks, "What is it without touching it?" The blind man replies, "That�s a good piece of fir." "Correct,� says the manager, �now try this one." "That�s a bad piece of willow," says the blind man. "Correct," answers the manager.

With that, the manager decides to play a trick on the blind man. He get his secretary to lift up her dress and put her crotch in the blind mans face. "I'm confused,� says the blind man, �Can you turn it around?" The secretary turns around and puts her ass in his face. The blind man says, "Oh, you�re trying to fool me! But I know exactly what kind of wood that is. It�s the **** house door off a tuna boat!"

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:07 PM
eyes love but then agaian it depends on the angel im lookin bigsmile

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 04:07 PM
There are four kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "**** YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer **** you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 04:56 AM

another day that passes another scar that grows

every time i see your eyes another tear pushes to grow

i am the the one, whose life is far away

friends back home, say this is the day

since i came back, everythings changed

im all alone, in a world so cold

how can this be, im no longer me

where did i go, that changed me so

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:49 AM
I E D road side bombs from iraq
motor transportation opertator i would be on all the convoys (where the roads go bomb and you never saw a thing to know it was there)

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:45 AM
sexxy

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:43 AM
what branch cause as far as i know we still use the bertta 9mm

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:40 AM
best ied finder ther ever will me casue i am motor t

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:39 AM
i can see it but what would you use it for you make it a 10" barrel theres you accuracy flyin out your mind

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:36 AM
you would break a wrist or it would knock you straight to your @ss

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:33 AM

well i can also tell you this one from experience. a 30.06 and a 30-30 both fire faster then the speed of sound as well do .44, .45 and .50 hand guns.

who in the right mind would want to shoot a .50 cal hand gun???

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:32 AM

I wanna cut your brain out, place it in a jar and carry it around all day under my arm. I would have lunch with it, carry on rousing conversations and occasionally pet it.

Umm... thank you? I suspect that's a compliment? I actually got something similar-ish earlier today... except they wanted to live in my head, instead of taking the brain out to live with them.

Bah, living in your head? Thats just ridiculous.

wouldnt that be what we all do when we think with out talking outloud or putting that thought on something the process behind would sugget that you controling yourself by living within your self

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:29 AM
well thats the place that all marines are supposed to go to regroup but i was never told about the room

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:26 AM
its awsome but i want the pink mist effect