Community > Posts By > sleepin_time

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:19 PM
ice cream and the great outdoors???

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:22 PM
Q: My Etch-A-Sketch has all of these funny little lines all over the screen.
A: Pick it up and shake it.

Q: How do I turn my Etch-A-Sketch off?

Q: What's the shortcut for Undo?

Q: How do I create a New Document window?

Q: How do I set the background and foreground to the same color?

Q: What is the proper procedure for rebooting my Etch-A-Sketch?

Q: How do I delete a document on my Etch-A-Sketch?

Q: How do I save my Etch-A-Sketch document?
A: Don't shake it.

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 03/31/08 12:22 AM
great one
laugh laugh sad ::tongue: laugh laugh

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 03/31/08 12:16 AM
im sowwy

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:49 PM

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called “Beer.”

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large “kegs”. Beer is used by
female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims
to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that “something bad” occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life’s savings, in a familiar scam known as “a relationship.” In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as “marriage” Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this “Beer” scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest you, just look up “Golf Courses” in the phone book.

So, would you like a beer? LOLdrinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

i might what kind do you have??

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:49 PM

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called “Beer.”

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large “kegs”. Beer is used by
to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that “something bad” occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life’s savings, in a familiar scam known as “a relationship.” In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as “marriage” Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this “Beer” scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest you, just look up “Golf Courses” in the phone book.

So, would you like a beer? LOLdrinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

i might what kind do you have??

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:09 PM

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:55 PM
1. A few clowns short of a circus

2. A few fries short of a Happy Meal

3. An experiement in artifical stupidity

4. A few beers short of a six-pack

5. Dumber than a box of hair

6. A few peas short of a casserole

7. Doesn’t have all his cornflakes in one box

8. The wheel’s spinning but the hamster’s dead

9. One Froot Loop shy of a full bowl

10. One taco short of a combo plate

11. A few feathers short of a whole duck

12. All foam, no beer

13. The cheese slid off the cracker

14. Body by Fisher - Brains by Mattel

15. Has an IQ of 2 and it takes 3 to grunt

16. Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear

17. Couldn’t pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel

18. He fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down

19. An intellect rivaled only by garden tools

20. As smart as bait

21. Chimney’s clogged

22. Doesn’t have all his dogs on one leash

23. Doesn’t know much but leads the league in nostril hair

24. Elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top floor

25. Forgot to pay his brain bill

26. Her sewing machine’s out of thread

27. His antenna doesn’t pick up all the channels

28. His belt doesn’t go through all the loops

29. If he had another brain it would be lonely

30. Missing a few buttons on his remote control

31. No grain in the silo

32. Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse

33. Receiver is off the hook

34. Several nuts short of a full pouch

35. Skylight leaks a little

36. Slinky’s kinked

37. Surfing in Nebraska

38. Too much yardage between the goal posts

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:42 PM
grill it with butter and garlic
saute it with zuchini olive oil cherry tamtto onion and or mushroom

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:34 PM
OOOOOORRRAHHH

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:29 PM
We’ve all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between the two? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom , and having the guts to ask:
Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?”

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say:
“You’re next.”

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:39 PM

who had a little curl!
Right in the middle of her forehead
And when she was good,
She was very, very good
But when she was bad
she got a Fur coat, jewels, and a sports car.

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:16 PM
5 star general is the general of the arimes and is only brought about in times of war searc on google in times aof peace there is no 5 star general

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:10 PM
gimme 10 and ill have an answer for you

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:07 PM
yes but if you cant truck it fu*k it

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:05 PM
no im sorry maybe back in the day it was the same but i was at an army boot camp (i was on the same base) and the got lobster lunches weekend libo and could leave base if they were good...
if we were good in boot we got messed with if we jacked somethin up we got embarssed and then got FU*KED UP

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:55 PM
WHY WERENT YOU READY TO BE A MARINE?????

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:49 PM
im sorry but im still confused in the differnce in lust and love but i do

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:43 PM
The National Science Foundation announced the following study results on U.S. military recreation preferences:
1. Sport of choice for Marines: bowling.
2. Sport of choice for Sailors: football.
3. Sport of choice for Soldiers: baseball.
4. Sport of choice for Coast Guardsmen: tennis.
5. Sport of choice for Airmen: golf.
Notice how the farther down the list you go, the smaller their balls get.

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:22 PM
:wink: