Community > Posts By > sleepin_time

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:39 PM
WELL IM SORRY BUT NOW I HAVE TO LEAVE ****IN PEOPLE SORRY

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:36 PM
I'm so bored I've been talkin to my work. Any one wanna talk about anything?

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:18 PM
for every body else to understand the meaning of love and war and how they relate to one another

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:18 PM
for every body else to understand the meaning of love and war and how they relate to one another

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:38 PM
you are a sheep please remember all the ways you liked to question people and stay within you little box just remember a wolf could take any sheep and like the majority you follow so blindly they could be taken by any "wolf" never forget a wolf is just that a wolf a hunter and the only thing a sheep hunt is grass to get fat and ate by wolves and the things bigger sorry but thats only the truth

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:18 PM
when was the last time a belief was changed with out a single problem and complete acceptance where as an idea its expected to change for example,..tis is to make you tink and i mean no disrespect to any one.. this is an example not true...
if christ was a female and not a male or mary was actually whore what would be changed?...
now for an actual question what happens when a book is translated into a new language words take new meaning so whats was the actual meaning instead of the the **** was taken out and lost or just lost in translation????

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:01 PM
sorry but the beleif of a high and mighty is bettter forsome but i would rater have an idea for an idea can be changed and a beleif cant not ill respect you and yours if you do mine 'sodes like the old saiyn goes
dont analyze my beliefs and i wont pick out the flaws in yours
and trust me when you look at a subject like this one with commen sense youll see the flaws in it your self but then again you could be blind due to the fact its a belief and not an idea

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:12 PM
you didnt it jus through me off thats all

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:12 PM
you didnt it jus through me off thats all

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:52 PM
thank you but why would you hate it when most people would love and probably laugh at me for sayin the truth about what and how i feel about bein in japan

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:43 PM

nothing much new here... same old same old... by your time there.. you'll be home soon enough.

nope sorry i was forced here home is where the heart is and that aint here this place is very close to hell for me for that very reason

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:37 PM
im forced here and i rather despise people who work\ live like robots

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:34 PM
well its been a while so i thought id say howdy and see what new and let you know japan still sucks

sleepin_time's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:50 PM
DINNER DISHES AND A GOOD BACK RUB

sleepin_time's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:03 AM
out of the normal things most people forgot or never heard of

sleepin_time's photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:51 AM
what the most off the wall music?

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:00 PM

something completely unexpected and different. The roses, the chocolates and all that are nice but predictable....but if you actually listened to me.......you would know what I would like!bigsmile

:wink: bigsmile flowerforyou

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:56 PM
shot gun shells and a new fishin rod

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:55 PM
kiss under the open stars??

sleepin_time's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:53 PM
SIX pack and a stick from a thorn tree

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 17 18