Community > Posts By > justme

justme's photo
Wed 02/06/19 12:25 PM
Well, as an individual, I don't agree with all the pointers the other ladies have given, however, you could, at the very least make sure your age listed by the program matches the age in your blurb.....if you have one. Which you should put at least something if you don't have one........and could I please trouble some of you men to put up semi-recent photos??? (if that hasn't been mentioned already)

justme's photo
Tue 02/05/19 08:27 PM

Why do I think anyone would care what I'm thinking about, if really new they would run screaming into the night ...ohwell

LOL same here i think

justme's photo
Mon 02/04/19 08:37 PM
Venison rump roast, mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, and brussel sprouts in butter.

justme's photo
Sun 02/03/19 08:55 PM
Edited by justme on Sun 02/03/19 08:55 PM
I prefer to see a profile too......it is nice to see the type of interests someone else has. If none of them match then what is the point? You have to have something to go on besides a picture.

justme's photo
Sun 02/03/19 08:31 PM
Went to some live music and had 2 dances! This learning how to date stuff is harder than I thought it would be.

justme's photo
Thu 01/31/19 09:51 AM
thank you Kristi! :)

justme's photo
Thu 01/31/19 06:50 AM
When I go to the FAQ section here is what is written........

A. Mutual Match is a simple and fun way to meet people that are interested in meeting you! Here's how it works:

We'll show you profiles, one at a time, of people who match your search preferences.
For each profile, you select "Yes", "No", or "Maybe" when asked if you're interested in meeting him or her.
If you select "Yes" or "Maybe", we'll secretly show them your profile the next time they sign in.
If they indicate that they want to meet you too, you have a Mutual Match! We will email both of you alerting you to your new match
You can then email your new Mutual Match already knowing that you're both interested in meeting each other.
With Mutual Match, you can review profiles quickly and easily, and only send messages to people you have a mutual connection with. How simple is that?

Q. What happens to the profiles to whom I say "Yes" or "Maybe"? Will they know I'm interested in them?
A. If you say "Yes" or "Maybe" to a profile, we'll secretly show them your profile the next time they sign in. They won't know you're interested in them - your profile will be blended in with other random profiles that match their search criteria, and no indication will be given as to which is which.

Q. What happens to profiles to whom I say "No"? Will they find out I rejected them?
A. No. Once you've said "No" to a profile, you won't see that profile again, unless you want to. And we'll never tell them you rejected them. If you regret saying "No" to someone, you can change your search preferences to include all of the profiles you've said "No" to again and choose a new answer if you wish.

Yet when I go to use my mutual match button you ask for me to subscribe.........where does it mention this in your FAQ? It appears to be a free option according to what is written above.........so am I misunderstanding something? Thank you

justme's photo
Wed 01/30/19 08:57 PM
Hi CLE. I have only been here 2 days myself and can already agree on much you have written. I do take issue with the comments regarding your exterior tho. You have a lot more going for you than you think. You are REAL and that is far more important than you give credence to. Hang in there! Whether here or 'out there' I have a feeling you will find them.

justme's photo
Wed 01/30/19 12:30 PM
I am uncertain, indefinite, or unclear about thinking or communicating in an unfocused or imprecise way. It's all so vague...........

justme's photo
Wed 01/30/19 12:10 PM
After reading some of these threads I am finding out just how Blessed I am to live in a 'no cell phone' zone.........they literally do not get reception where I live.

justme's photo
Wed 01/30/19 11:00 AM
Thank you for all the tips everyone.........I am new to this in general as well as to this site........I was wondering why no one seemed to actually read the profile or wanted to start conversations from hundreds of miles away. And the bad english....yeah. Again, thank you for all the tips. I appreciate it.