OpenMindOpenHeart's photo
Thu 11/01/07 08:23 PM
I thought the idea was not to become a regular. It's like going to a convenience store. You just want to run in really quickly get what you want and leave. Otherwise, you'd go to a Super Walmart where you can hang out in the isles for awhile.

Thu 11/01/07 07:04 PM
know

Thu 11/01/07 07:03 PM
When it comes to name calling and the sort I usually say to them: "You hate most in me what you hate in yourself." Meaning if they call you a jackass or biotch they no that they're a jackass or a biotch and they can't stand it so they take it out on you.

Thu 11/01/07 07:01 PM
I agree with some of what sincereman and bigmaq have said. Most of the time the things that other people do to you bother you so much because you don't tell them how you feel right when it happens. You wait until they've have done a couple of things to you and then you blow up on them. By that time they don't even remember most of it and they look at you like you're over reacting and they don't care.

Thu 11/01/07 05:41 PM
Pogo Stick. My cousins and I could jump on that for hours. I probably couldn't balance on that now to save my life.

Thu 11/01/07 05:30 PM
Strawberry Shortcake and friends dolls because they all smelled like food.

Thu 11/01/07 04:11 PM
Well now I have a hankering for some microwave popcorn. Off I go to have a tasty snack.:tongue:

Thu 11/01/07 03:53 PM
It usually helps if you go use the bathroom, do a nice long hand washing as you check yourself out in the mirror. Go to the kitchen a make yourself a snack (microwave popcorn is nice because it takes about 3 minutes to make), bring your snack with you to the printer and enjoy while you wait. Return to the kitchen for a nice cool beverage if you don't already have one sitting by the computer, and don't forget a napkin because I usually spray some "I can't believe it's not butter" over my popcorn.

Thu 11/01/07 03:38 PM
I'll agree with you both on that. I tend to be a bit impatient though.

Thu 11/01/07 03:06 PM
It makes more sense than you know shay, but it also means that the one you're with isn't the one for you.

Thu 11/01/07 02:52 PM
Congrats Sandy and Wolfieflowerforyou There's hope for all of us.

Thu 11/01/07 02:45 PM
He sure is adorable. He's got chick magnet written all over him.

Thu 11/01/07 02:41 PM
Office Space is always a funny one because anyone that has worked in a cubicle environment can relate. The Bourne Ultimatum is another good one. The Departed is a good movie with a nice twist at the end and if you like John Cena you should check out The Marine.

Thu 11/01/07 02:32 PM
What?

Thu 11/01/07 02:29 PM
As long as the kid isn't screaming for someone to call the Police.

Thu 11/01/07 02:28 PM
Especially if he's cute and adorable. Women are suckers for men with cute kids in their arms.

Thu 11/01/07 02:24 PM
They just had their 8 year anniversary this June.

Thu 11/01/07 02:22 PM
An old friend of mine found her husband at the Mall. I guess I was looking in the wrong store.

Thu 11/01/07 02:13 PM
Sorry to hear that WarD. It's good that she found "The One" though.

Thu 11/01/07 02:12 PM
Changing all of their PIN numbers is good for a nice chuckle too.