OpenMindOpenHeart's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:15 PM
You are quite welcome lulu24. I don't always talk. I listen and observe as well.

Sat 11/03/07 01:12 PM
was=race sorry for typo

Sat 11/03/07 01:11 PM
Knox in this instance your idea of "reverse racism" is a misnomer based on the definition of racism. Racism is the belief that a particular was is superior to another. In American society it is blatantly obvious who runs the country and who holds the purse strings otherwise there would be no such thing as minorities. As far as the people that you mentioned saying whatever they want and getting away with it I would have to say that those people certainly have a hell of a lot more money and power for the most part than your average American and that could be why they are given a pass. Does that make it right? Absolutely not.

Sat 11/03/07 12:58 PM
This may be a little bit off the topic of Dog but within the same thought- Why is it that everyones first defense to not being a racist is "I have friends that are black."? We all know that there is a big difference between being an aquaintance with someone that you may be ok with sharing a meal or conversation with and actually have that someone live in your home with you or date/marry or have children with someone in your own family.

Sat 11/03/07 12:41 PM
It is also annoying that somehow Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have become the national spokepersons for all of black america. These two have a habit of saying some of the most asinine things ever.

Sat 11/03/07 12:36 PM
The word B*tch is used all of the time but that doesn't mean I would call my mother that just because I was angry. The whole idea that Dog said the word because he was angry is ridiculous. He even said on the tape that this is a word that they use all of the time and he doesn't want someone to hear him saying it and selling it to the tabloids and ruin his career. That says to me the he is like most cowardly racists and he would rather seethe hatred in private amongst his friends but not in public where it will hurt his pockets because he knows that Americans of all races like his show.

Sat 11/03/07 12:32 PM
I as an intelligent black female has not ever and would not ever use the word toward another person black or otherwise. I think even amongst young black people the word is over used and shows a form of ignorance to some degree. People need to expand their vocabulary.

Sat 11/03/07 12:30 PM
I actually considered myself to be a fan of the guys show, however, I think everyone should listen to the tape on msnbc. It wasn't just an angry rant, he actually said if his daughter Lisa or his son Leland brought home a N***** he would say F*** You. That is racist.

Sat 11/03/07 07:14 AM
**Ouch** Glad you're ok. You have to be more careful because those middle fingers can really come in handy.blushing

Sat 11/03/07 07:03 AM
flowerforyou That's so sweet Kater. Lots of luck to you both.

Sat 11/03/07 06:59 AM
"Birds of a feather..." OrangeCat

Sat 11/03/07 06:50 AM
A.K.A. Blank Social Calendaryawn

Sat 11/03/07 06:49 AM
Feeling good. It's always a comfort to know that I can go back to bed whenever the urge strikes me.

Sat 11/03/07 06:46 AM
Good morning. I think we would all sleep better if we had someone to snuggle up to and maybe steal the covers.

Sat 11/03/07 06:44 AM
A little crazy I can handle as long as he's crazy about me. Obsessed on the other hand is a deal breaker.

Sat 11/03/07 06:36 AM
Good morning all.flowerforyou

Fri 11/02/07 09:42 PM
I've never used it but a lot of people swear by mucinex. Must be pretty good stuff.

Fri 11/02/07 09:37 PM
Try a saline solution or a mix of regular salt and water and stand over the sink or toilet and rinse your nasal cavity. It helps if you have a small teapot or a hair color bottle that has never been used.

Fri 11/02/07 09:32 PM
You shouldn't have to worry about that for long anyway. Especially if you're in college.devil

Fri 11/02/07 09:30 PM
Hairy palms is what mothers used to tell their sons they would get if they kept "pleasuring" themselves.