OpenMindOpenHeart's photo
Sun 11/04/07 09:11 AM
Like, since when is asking your date of birth a security question. Have you ever called for account info or a Dr.'s office and they ask you "What's your mother's maiden name and your date of birth?"

Sun 11/04/07 09:08 AM
It's actually cool because now there's a place for aimless rambling thoughts and I have a couple.

Sun 11/04/07 09:06 AM
"No topic for you!"laugh

Sun 11/04/07 09:05 AM
This could be the thread like the show Seinfeld - the Post about Nothing.:tongue:

Sun 11/04/07 09:03 AM
Did we pass the test?huh

Sun 11/04/07 08:11 AM
Maybe the courts side with the mother about 90% of the time because only about 10% of the fathers even care enough to want their children full-time. Most of the time the custody battle is less about the kids and more about beating your ex. Time and time again it has been much too easy (legally speaking) for men to just walk away from their children and leave the mother holding the bag to fend for herself and the child/children.

Sat 11/03/07 10:02 PM
Too bad you don't live closer to me, I'd hang out with you. I'm going through the same thing right now.

Sat 11/03/07 09:36 PM
This IS a discussion forum Soldier that's what you do. Just like when you were so concerned about why more than one person couldn't an account with JSH using the same computer. Everyone was willing to discuss and give you advice as to what you should do without chastising you for whining about your roommates accounts. Try to be nice once in a while.flowerforyou It brightens your aura.

Sat 11/03/07 09:31 PM
*ask*

Sat 11/03/07 09:30 PM
You should learn to like and appreciate people that don't play games with your head and emotions. Your first mistake was not making her tell you in no uncertain terms how she feels about you. It's ridiculous to try and read someone elses mind all of the time. As her- "Do you like me or are you just f*cking with my head?" If she doesn't give you a straight answer then move on as quickly as possible because she's not worth the trouble.

Sat 11/03/07 07:30 PM
Nope I think I'm going to stay home and have a tall glass of nap.drinker

Sat 11/03/07 06:30 PM
Just messin' with ya.flowerforyou

Sat 11/03/07 06:30 PM
Oh.laugh laugh laugh :angry:

Sat 11/03/07 06:21 PM
Good to know that you're looking for "whores" totage.huh

Sat 11/03/07 06:13 PM
I think true love is when you have such strong feelings of affection for someone that you are filled with pure joy when you're with them and you feel an aching in your heart when you're apart. It's when you care deeply about their feelings and well being unconditionally.

Sat 11/03/07 05:42 PM
I'm single because most men are intimidated by me.

Sat 11/03/07 05:12 PM
flowerforyou knoxman

Sat 11/03/07 04:46 PM
On that note, who needs it.

Sat 11/03/07 04:45 PM
I didn't know I had it. Where is it?

Sat 11/03/07 04:36 PM
I think what is considered average is a personal choice. However, the status quo for average can very from region to region. For instance, you find that people in the southern states appreciate a few extra pounds whereas on the west coast it is considered acceptable to see someones ribcage through their shirt. In most northern states average usually falls along the lines of whatever the AMA suggests.