shadowsfromthesky's photo
Mon 10/26/09 05:00 PM

"looking for my fairy tale prince"

...indifferent

On the flip side of this...I hate men who state that they're looking for their "baby" or their "princess"...

Ugh.

slaphead

Mon 10/26/09 04:50 PM

NOT EVERY BODY IS WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE....frustrated

My issue is i meet women who don't know what they hell they want...
Which is in itself so annoying...

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WOMEN WANT!?!?!?!?!?!slaphead

Honestly? We want men to figure out what THEY want. We can't be curvy and natural and look like the girls in Playboy. We can't be successful bread winners and stay at home and raise your children while making you dinner and fluffing your slippers. We can't be innocent school girls and strippers...wait...yes we can. HAHAHAHAH

Regardless...we know what we want...we want you to be mindreaders. Duh.

Mon 10/26/09 04:47 PM
Anything of a sexual nature...WHY do people insist on making EVERYTHING about sex.

And we wonder why our relationships don't last when we take them out of bed...DUH.

And furthermore screennames that have to do with sex annoy me to no end too...We're adults...let's act like adults instead of a bunch of middle schoolers giggling over the definitions of dirty words in the dictionary.

Mon 10/26/09 04:37 PM

OOPs mine was this very old southern camisole with hand made lace my Grandmother had handed down. Always made me feel so feminine and and pretty.

Awww that's a bummer that it died today. No hope of saving it huh?

Mon 10/26/09 04:35 PM
Sentimental value I guess...

I love bracelets! I have a million of them...I buy one whenever I go somewhere new and bracelets at thrift stores are not safe from me.

There again...I have some sort of weird fetish type thing with my wrists...people have told me that bracelets aren't jewelry for me, but instead sex toys. hahahahahaha

Mon 10/26/09 04:22 PM
I'm making my creative writing students do this year! I've done it in years past and it's an absolute blast...I only wish I had the time to do it myself.

*pout*

Maybe I'll try and do it anyways....hmmm....there's something to ponder anyways.

Mon 10/26/09 01:26 PM
"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." - Amelia Earhart

"At one glance I loved you with a thousand hearts." - Mihri Hatun

"Kukula Ka 'Ike I Ka 'Opua" (The revelations are in the clouds.) - Hawaiian Proverb

"There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds." - GK Chesterton

"I'll tell you how the sun rose a ribbon at a time." - Emily Dickinson

"To love would be an awfully big adventure." -JM Barrie

"Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting." -JM Barrie

"The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings." - JM Barrie

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting." - JM Barrie

"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring." - Lullaby, Chuck Palahniuk

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." - Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk

Oh...this could go on for a really really really long time...hahahah

(And yeah, it's a lot of JM Barrie quotes, but I'm teaching Peter Pan right now...so it's on the brain!)

Mon 10/26/09 04:59 AM

I'm addicted to buying shoes!

I just farted.

Don't worry honey, I'll change the oil.

Money, you can go out with the boys, I have no problem staying home with the kids

My nuts are really itchy.

PULL MY FINGER!!

I just hate spendin' money

Honey, why changes shirts, you don't need to, after all you have only worn that one 5 days.

It's not your fault, it was mine

My Purse ! Where is my purse ?
I can't go out ,without my purse .

I've got too much makeup on.

AWWWWWW Come on!!!!! WHAT THE HELL KINDA BULLSH IT PLAY WAS THAT?!?!?!?!"(while throwin' beer cans at the TV)

Yes we can have a threesome.

Look honey, I just wrote my name in the snow!

Don't worry about the grass , trash , dishes , laundry or any other chores just sit there on the couch , watch the game and i'll make you a sandwich and get you a beer

Of course I don't mind if you go to the strip-club with your friends....here's a few singles (1 dollar bills)!

Can we watch football?

devil bigsmile

Weird...I've actually said over half of these....hahahahahah

Mon 10/26/09 04:56 AM

let me tell you about myself first thing you should know is that I study Wicca thats witchcraft to those of you who dont know I have been a witch for 13 years and that wont change if your open minded enough to get past that then hopefully we can get to know each other and pf you are not open minded please keep your comments to yourself

Typically speaking when there's a "first thing" that we should know about you...there should be a second and maybe even a third thing.

I know PLENTY of people who practice and study Wicca, and rarely do they broadcast it so negatively when it comes to the open mindedness of others. I don't care if you worship your cat...your dog...the paper that straws come in...or aglets.

I just don't care.

You're going to have a lot more success with people (both men and women, cause you'll come to find out that this place is a lot more than JUST a dating site) if you tone it down a little bit.

You had another thread about being a "nice guy" and then got uber defensive when people pointed out the flaws in your arguement. Don't be so defensive...it's all critical commentary that you can grow from.

Remember when you're accusing other people of being closed minded and not willing to be open minded, that you're just as guilty. You can't expect someone to just shut up and take who you are and be open minded if you can't be open minded about the situation yourself.

Relationships are a two way street...it takes a little give and take on both sides.

Good luck to ya...

Sun 10/25/09 08:12 PM
I think that's why his books are SO good.

I have a copy of the movie that was made for Running With Scissors...I have yet to actually watch it...I'm almost afraid to. hahahah

BTW...can I just say...I love love LOVE your 50's retro look...I would KILL to be able to do my hair like yours! <3

Sun 10/25/09 08:07 PM

Well...I guess I'll throw myself on the sword here...

Who gives a rat's rear end how "secksi" she is. If she treats you like crap and is on her way back to prison is she worth the hassle, heartache, and drama?

I think not.

Stop thinking with your nether regions and start thinking with the big brain instead.

You can't love enough for two people.

it's not about sex really. i mean, she's really nice to look at, but i've had WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better sex than with her. she's not very communicative. like i was sayin, it's something about how she looks at me. i don't see her judging me, or expecting anything from me. maybe cos she's quiet? i dunno, but whatever it is, it's a bit unnerving. i've never been so insecure about myself with a female before. maybe cos she's a challenge? no tellin. but i'm tryin to get past those feelings. i don't think about her as often as i did. however, had the rotten luck of receiving a text from her today. started thinkin about her all over again. haven't eaten a thing today. haven't been to the gym since my cat was killed. maybe i'm jes going thru grief a little more slowly than i should be. i dunno. doesn't help being sick either.

like i said, i think once i find a job i'll be alot better. have my mind properly occupied.

oh and if u smell BS u might wanna check ur shoes, may have stepped in something, cos nothin i've posted here is BS. i mean... well it may very well be BS to some, with respect to the veracity of what i've said, it's not BS.

Here's my BS factor...convicted felons do not own guns. You have a picture holding a gun...and don't try and BS me and tell me it's a fake gun...so...something doesn't seem right to all of this.

But that's just me.

Misery loves company doesn't it? But at some point you have to stop feeling like the world took a crap on you and stop being a victim.

Get over it. Move on. Be happy.

Sun 10/25/09 07:54 PM
Well...I guess I'll throw myself on the sword here...

Who gives a rat's rear end how "secksi" she is. If she treats you like crap and is on her way back to prison is she worth the hassle, heartache, and drama?

I think not.

Stop thinking with your nether regions and start thinking with the big brain instead.

You can't love enough for two people.

Sun 10/25/09 07:39 PM

Ya know

I lost 100lbs just by walking!!

Hey! Me too!!!

LOL walking is da bomb! Took me over a year but I'm up to 3 miles a day

Never really changed my eating habits

Frick the gym. Walking rules!!

I started out at 243...I started walking 3 miles a day and eating 1300 calories a day...and in a year...VOILA...100lbs went POOF.

I still walk 3-4 miles a day...and I'm even up to running some of them now...but I cheat. I eat whatever I damn well please! hahahah

Sun 10/25/09 07:35 PM

Ya know

I lost 100lbs just by walking!!

Hey! Me too!!!

Sun 10/25/09 07:34 PM
Ummm....I'm pretty sure convicted felons don't own handguns...wouldn't be posting pictures of themselves with said handgun...

Me thinks I smell BS.

Sun 10/25/09 07:30 PM
Holy crap if I had all that going on in my life I would gain 30 lbs...

Take a vitamin. Drink plenty of water. Sleep is more important that people think and you should be getting at least 8 hours a night. Protein...protein...protein.

And relax. Go for a walk. Find something that calms your spirit and your soul.

Your body is in survival mode...and fighting for it's life because you gave up on it.

Take control back.

Sun 10/25/09 07:27 PM
Running With Scissors is not only hysterical but almost hard to believe that it's his LIFE.

I haven't read Dry yet...it's sitting on my bookshelf staring at me as I type.

But looks like I have no choice but to pull it down and give it a go!

(I have it on good authority that the best of books is Wolf at the Table which is all about Burroughs' father...)

Sun 10/25/09 07:12 PM
Hmmm...men may think about sex a lot...but women nag more.

Once you get a woman on a topic she REALLY wants to talk about...she won't let up.

So...men may be thinking about her naked while she nags about how he never does the dishes...but IMO women are worse when it comes to one track minds.

Sun 10/25/09 06:09 PM
Might be their mail preferences...

Check and see if you fit their requirements to send a message to them...it's listed at the top of the "message" box.

Sun 10/25/09 06:00 PM
You have a fantastic smile and look fabulous in pink!!! (I wish I did! *pout*)

Your profile is great!

Esp that bit about being Ken's side woman...hahahah