Community > Posts By > Kat_68

Kat_68's photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:06 PM
I stopped sending the "first" emails too. I never get an answer, yes, no, howdy-do, or bug off.mad

I see now why I don't get any messages either.frown Some inconsiderate, (yes, I had to spell check that one...), people started not answering emails. "Like" we aren't good enough for even a "BUG OFF! YOU AREN'T MY TYPE".sad

Then a lot of us got Frustrated by this attitude...explode AND became just like them.....YIKES!!!!!!noway
If no one ever makes the first move, we are all doomed here. Nobody will ever message anybody..... Sounds dumb... Doesn't it???huh

Kat_68's photo
Tue 02/05/08 02:30 AM
SOAD, METALLICA!, PANTERA, DOPE, BOBAFLEX, PSYCHOSTICK, STATIC-X, ROB ZOMBIE, SEETHER, MUDVANE, PUDDLE OF MUDD, COHEED AND CAMBRIA, PAPA ROACH, RAMMSTEIN, SALIVA, SEVENDUST, SOIL...ETC... LOL!!!drinker

Kat_68's photo
Sat 02/02/08 10:55 PM

I've been a this for a while now and haven't met "the one" yet. I have managed to meet a couple scary ones though. that's why the overkill in my prof

I think your profile is good and I know you explained the 'overkill' .. but it can come across more like a classified ad for employment. IMHO

If you broke it up some with out one paragraph after another starting with the word "must" .. well, you just might get more interested parties is all. Just a thought honsmokin

ps .. this pic is cute!

OK I took out the "musts"... but I need to keep in the criteria. I just need it there for now.

Kat_68's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:46 PM
thank you. i will try to edit without losing the essence of it. I know it sounds like a list of requirements... it is one. I've come accross profiles that sound like prince charming, then when you talk to them you find out they live with their mom, are disabled, have no income or job at all, and are in so much "pain" they need to get offline because the painkillers aren't working any more. I just cant take it. so I listed requirements. I just posted the "new" about me like 3 days ago... I had the same problems before. not many hits and no emails. thanks for the kudos on the pics. i didn't even retouch them!!!! LOL!!!

Kat_68's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:56 PM

I mean think about how many times you have loved and lost...I mean really! Each time you think you lost "the one" and yet you somehow end up finding another "one" to love again!

ummm not really for me. i knew the others were not the ones, and my last relationship was for 18 years.. i thought he was the one, but i guess not now... so its happened only once.brokenheart

Kat_68's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:44 PM

the "one"...does that exist, lol?

sometimes I wonder

Kat_68's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:43 PM
the forums are fun, but even on other's threads i dont get anyone responding to me.... I stopped sending emails. no one answers. not even to say bug off!

Kat_68's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:40 PM
this thread seems to be quite normal for me.... not many responces...sad LOL!

Kat_68's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:35 PM
thanks penny. I dont get many views and no one answers emails.

Kat_68's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:23 PM
I've been a this for a while now and haven't met "the one" yet. I have managed to meet a couple scary ones though. that's why the overkill in my prof

Kat_68's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:41 AM
that would depend on which part of the country you are in...bigsmile

Kat_68's photo
Fri 02/01/08 01:17 PM

Look into a proggie called "Recover My Files" by GetData.com. Not only will it recover files that have been lost due to accidental format, or other hard-drive related fiasco, but it will also recover files from stuff like flash drives and memory cards. Its interface is relatively simple, and it's cheap, too- I got my copy for about seventy bucks.

Not only that, but it won't pull any punches that come with trial software, either.

As a general rule, I'd be leery of any program that requires you to change anything pertaining to your security settings, as there may be malware present. Then again, Windows Vista is notorious for wanting to consider anything and everything a security threat.

thank you!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: I can really use some of the programs that company offers!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Too bad you are almost 3000 miles awaysad

Kat_68's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:50 PM
ouchsad lol!

Kat_68's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:19 PM

How old is he?huh
38 years old he is
his drum solo is better then tommy lee's hes awlsome

How does he feel about "fluffy" women? LOL!!!drinker

Kat_68's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:15 PM
How old is he?huh

Kat_68's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:57 PM

You should have told her the sweater looks even better now with the flared nostrils,smoke exiting her ears and the nice red tint showing in her eyes!! now thats telling them something.

laugh laugh

Damn! I like your smartass reply!!! You must be a blast to hang with!!!

Kat_68's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:49 AM
indifferent

Kat_68's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:02 AM
you are NOT ugly!!!!!!!flowerforyou

Kat_68's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:55 AM

I do give to the unfortunate all the time, if I see someone with a sign for food I get them a meal, I walked out of walmart on many more than one occasion and saw the homeless people out side and have gone back in to get the sweatshirts and food. even dog food for their dogs if they have them.....but I don't go on the internet and post it....it should be something that people, if they can help will help.....

everyone who came in and said ooohhh that's beautiful or made me cry.....why? don't you do the same thing or are you one of the people who would back away as if they had the plague?.....

OMG!!! did you read it all... the author is "unknown". The OP is not bragging on helping people, she is passing on a beautiful story! I have tears in my eyes as i type this. Its just a story of something that happened to someone.... It inspires.. as it should... us to pass on not just the story, but the kindness within.

Kat_68's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:35 PM
A married couple was in a terrible car accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they could not graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny.

So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin. However the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his ass. Husband and the wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from and requested the doctor also honored their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter. After the surgery was completed everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before. All her girlfriends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty. One day she was alone with her husband and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I just wanted to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."

"My darling," he replied, "think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need everytime I see your mother kiss your cheek."