Community > Posts By > humuh

humuh's photo
Sun 05/22/11 08:56 PM

It is better to be an uneducated rather than an 'educated fool'.
Whom do you call 'educated fool'? smokin
Depends on what what you mean by"educated fool". People are not stopping,they are learning everyday and as you can sée technology is advancing every minute___who doesn't want to adapt to changing times?Education is better but foolishness?????

humuh's photo
Sun 05/22/11 08:56 PM

It is better to be an uneducated rather than an 'educated fool'.
Whom do you call 'educated fool'? smokin
Depends on what what you mean by"educated fool". People are not stopping,they are learning everyday and as you can sée technology is advancing every minute___who doesn't want to adapt to changing times?Education is better but foolishness?????

humuh's photo
Sat 05/21/11 07:57 PM

this talk of Jesus coming on May 21.
Seems there are some who believe this.
Who are these people? I don't know much about it.
Revalation 9vs5 talks about this,man will not die but will be tormented they say.This will be for 5 months before the end on october21.The date is in accordance with the biblical calendar.......i don't know if other religions are in harmony with the christians on this perspective

Christians are NOT in "harmony" with nonsense.

There is a BIG difference between Christianity and Religiousity.

Acts 1 :7

And Jesus said unto them, "It is NOT for you to know the times or the

seasons, which the Father hath put in His own power".

According to scripture, "NO MAN knoweth the DAY NOR THE HOUR of

Christ's return."!!!

see Matthew 24:36

:heart::heart::heart:

Read job24:1 times are not hidden from men. Daniel 12:4,8,9 this was done to increase men's knowledge.In the beginning was the word,which was God.Jesus is God then cannot hide anything from himself.Jesus is fully aware of the judgement day

humuh's photo
Fri 05/20/11 09:55 PM

this talk of Jesus coming on May 21.
Seems there are some who believe this.
Who are these people? I don't know much about it.
Revalation 9vs5 talks about this,man will not die but will be tormented they say.This will be for 5 months before the end on october21.The date is in accordance with the biblical calendar.......i don't know if other religions are in harmony with the christians on this perspective

humuh's photo
Thu 05/19/11 08:36 AM
I hope that one day i will be able to meet some of my beloved friends on mingle2

humuh's photo
Wed 05/18/11 09:15 PM

ladies do not argueflowerforyou
You believe in them so much huh!! hats off for them then

humuh's photo
Wed 05/18/11 08:05 PM

Ever come to a point where you were just tired of being alone, but not lonely or, is there a difference?
Once in a while i enjoy my solitude but am very careful not to overdo it.its fun having company,eating,drinking,chatting.......

humuh's photo
Wed 05/18/11 07:58 PM

Ever come to a point where you were just tired of being alone, but not lonely or, is there a difference?

humuh's photo
Wed 05/18/11 07:53 PM
Many of us have had that at some point in time,my observation is.....to be in a relationship,interests have to match but not one to one all of them if this so happens repellation occurs.On the contrary interests should not be parallel this disjoints a relationship.......u can argue

Edited by Humuh 19/05/2011 @04:25 am

humuh's photo
Wed 05/18/11 08:14 AM

We are just talking, I honestly don't know if she is interested in me but it seems like it. We were friends a long time ago, and I started talking to her again when she first started dating the dad (I can't stand him). I didn't feel right talking to her since I had more than friendship in mind, so I stopped. We started talking again the other day and he was cheating on her and she is pregnant and single. She keeps hinting that she wants to see me. I'm really not sure how to go about it or if I even want to. I don't have kids, never dated someone with kids and I'm not even sure if I want any myself.
See the ex was cheating on her,that increases the chances of her contacting the three said incurables.I will not bet on naked sex,however,you will still date her its allowed

humuh's photo
Wed 05/18/11 07:53 AM
Kinda forgotten most of that my memory erases in every 3 decades

humuh's photo
Tue 05/17/11 10:09 PM

Ever have a night where you just wish you had someone to hold under the stars? Someone just to make you feel like everything was OK, even just for a moment?

Yeah, me neither. Just wondering...

Nope; that is what my teddy bear is for. :banana:
Yah iam lonely too just wanna imagine she is here with me this my dream girl.teddy bears wont hold you,you hold them

I can live without the teddy holding me. Sure beats the alternative of having some abusive man hurting me.
Not all men abuse,neither are women, the one that does so is imperfect,let go.The rightful being is frée from all the hurt me kinda things.one day birds will sing swéet for you

humuh's photo
Tue 05/17/11 10:42 AM

Ever have a night where you just wish you had someone to hold under the stars? Someone just to make you feel like everything was OK, even just for a moment?

Yeah, me neither. Just wondering...

Nope; that is what my teddy bear is for. :banana:
Yah iam lonely too just wanna imagine she is here with me this my dream girl.teddy bears wont hold you,you hold them

humuh's photo
Mon 05/16/11 11:25 PM

trust me ... I have said my peace... but quote " I just want to do me right now" meaning she wants to find herself and make all the angry thoughts of a relationship disappear before she gets into another relationship..... I dunno... i just don't want to make the wrong decision... But, I also don't want to realize I made the wrong decision by waiting for her to come around years from now....

Okay, I say its time to move on. She just isn't into YOU. Trust me on this.

Go.

Find someone who appreciates YOU.

Let her "do herself" right now.

Go! Say good bye. Hit the road Jack.

If she keeps a string on you, then she is just using you until her knight in shining armor comes along.

Go. Break that string.

I agree,there is no point waiting for an owl's eggs to hatch when a hen is laying. its time to move on jack don't get used someone is out there waiting for you

humuh's photo
Mon 05/16/11 09:39 PM

So do you tell the person who is not wanting to commit your moving on? Or do you just do it and see what the reaction will be?
I wouldn't know iam yet to find out

humuh's photo
Mon 05/16/11 08:41 AM

When your soulmate is a matter of preference then you ought to have set standards.Yes it is admitted that other people were born out of crappy genetics but other people's téeth are bad as a result of póor personal hygene,I bet noone would want that for we all like kissing

not always. I have friends that have lost teeth due to auto accidents, hockey accidents, etc. And one who just fears the dentist so much its actually a phobia. And a few of these people just can;t afford what it costs to get them fixed.

i already have dated soemone with bad teeth, it was form his up bringing, But he was very clean and brushed his teeth religiously to keep form them from getting any worse, so my answer would be depends on the persona and situation

Well cases of accidents are exclusive and exceptional noone volunteers equally lack of funds.Póor oral health,bad breath,tinted teeth ah ah!!!!

humuh's photo
Mon 05/16/11 08:30 AM

When your soulmate is a matter of preference then you ought to have set standards.Yes it is admitted that other people were born out of crappy genetics but other people's téeth are bad as a result of póor personal hygene,I bet noone would want that for we all like kissing

not always. I have friends that have lost teeth due to auto accidents, hockey accidents, etc. And one who just fears the dentist so much its actually a phobia. And a few of these people just can;t afford what it costs to get them fixed.

i already have dated soemone with bad teeth, it was form his up bringing, But he was very clean and brushed his teeth religiously to keep form them from getting any worse, so my answer would be depends on the persona and situation

humuh's photo
Mon 05/16/11 12:37 AM

tell me what u want out of a man

Absolutey nothing which is exactly what I got was when I was dating. laugh
Ooh!! you have since stopped dating you must have seen it all

humuh's photo
Sun 05/15/11 11:29 AM

Not sure what kind of women you have experienced but to me when I mean no I say no and yes when I mean it and maybe when it could be either way.....whoa
I understand that,but quite frankly you must have heard a scenario that replicates my story.To some its difficult absolutely to elicit exactly whats in their mind then you begin to wonder whether its out of shyness or fear........

humuh's photo
Sun 05/15/11 10:04 AM

What do you mean by things they badly need?
Probably kissing,hanging out,camping,drinking ,cruising,and lots of other fine staff you know