Community > Posts By > humuh

humuh's photo
Tue 07/05/11 07:36 PM

I don't have a love life.
I barely have a life.
It's just a "lo..."laugh
You do have a love life its just that you are not noticing or perhaps you are giving little attention

humuh's photo
Tue 07/05/11 07:30 PM

My problem.......

I want more!!!!!!!!!!
Me either hahahahaha!!!!!

humuh's photo
Sun 06/26/11 09:50 AM
I get turned off by individuals who have no clue what other people have in mind,they are full of themselves,thinking they have the brightest mind

humuh's photo
Thu 06/23/11 10:54 AM
Caves

humuh's photo
Thu 06/23/11 10:48 AM

Hey what can i say, i always work hard at achieving my goals and finding a suitable husband is now one of them.i have to usevry oportunity to find him,hope you can forgive me, i have a deadline to meet. Iwanto find my husband while im still alive. Enjoyour day and pleasend mr wönderfull my way.
It is not right for any adult who wishes a patner in life not to have one.Sometimes we run parallel with our actual lovers out of ignorance.Our search preferances may point towards a non-existant being.It is my hope that soon you will get what you are looking for.Góodluck!!!!

humuh's photo
Mon 06/13/11 09:18 PM

Dating is a matter of the heart not the wallet. We have revolved our world around the almighty dollar so much that we have lost contact with reality. I believe these tough times are showing us who we are from different points of view than we had just a few years ago. We need to stop looking outward and start looking inward. "What makes him or her special enough to want to see" is the question not can I afford to see him or her. My goodness if it gets much tougher financially we will be meeting in a food line for our dates but we will know who we are outside of a pay check. Use this as a test to really get to know the soul of the person you would like to see.

Who is on the inside and not the clothing they wear. You are no longer judged by the dollars in your pockets but by the love in your hearts. It should have been this way all along and I personally believe it is what has raised our divorce rate up so high. We need to stop looking at things as being who we are.

It's like this, you may not be able to be the Sugar Daddy or Mama but you are just as sweet to the taste. Don't sell yourselves short. Live life on the positive and not the negative.

michael
Dating is a matter of the heart not material things.It is very possible to date whilst you are jobless,also take note____the fundamentals of many successful and firm dates revolves around how much food you can put on the table........

humuh's photo
Sun 06/12/11 11:07 PM

What do you do on your weekends? Do you have a summer routine of cooking out and swimming? That's what I do, what do you do?

A dip in the pool about every hour then chill with some music while checking out mingle sounds like a great plan to me.

Fish, drink, swim, anything else that sounds like fun.
As if you knew Totage thats about my interests tóo most weekends

humuh's photo
Fri 06/10/11 09:21 PM
Cap

humuh's photo
Thu 06/09/11 08:34 PM

A girl with a pin to burst your bubble

That's what you get for all your trouble

I'll never fall in love again!

Burt, you ruled!

Everybody would say that when he is hurt,but i promise there is always a better side of the coin.Don't loose hope try hard góod luck!!!!

humuh's photo
Mon 06/06/11 07:39 PM

Well asexual and celibate women can leave me alone. Thanks in advance
If all is well,organs,mind,health then why take a chance better they leave me alone too

humuh's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:17 PM
I will see

humuh's photo
Wed 06/01/11 06:28 PM

just because there is snow on the roof...
doesnt mean there is no fire below ! drinks :banana: pitchfork
Hahahaha great saying

humuh's photo
Wed 06/01/11 06:14 PM
I'd give humans wings such that they fly high and feel the perfect atmospheres up there,but would wonder where they will drop their ****

humuh's photo
Sat 05/28/11 09:29 PM

I hate...

...when a person projects his/her own faults onto someone else.

...when the same person refuses to admit or acknowledge when s/he has done so.

...being crucified just for speaking my mind.

...when people avoid the issue at hand.

...being rude or mean, even when it is necessary.

...employers that treat their staff like disposable diapers.

...living in Connecticut.

....people that constant ask me for money.

....loaning money to a close friend who then fails to make even the slightest attempt to repay me even though he knows I am still looking for work.
As if you were me

humuh's photo
Fri 05/27/11 05:18 PM

I've heard tell it is in his kiss:wink:

But I have found sometimes the kiss is not so good because they don't know how, not because the feelings are not there.

So how can you tell when a man loves you?

You know for sure when he holds your hair back when you're puking! :laughing:
Oh really

humuh's photo
Thu 05/26/11 11:48 AM

Can someone please tell me why I continue to get requests from very young guys?!! I KNOW I don't so young and I even put my age out there! I'm 41 yrs old and turn 42 on Mother's Day.

You do not look 41, not that 41 is old, but you do look much younger.
I certainly agree,she appears much younger than her age,unless she has put a profile picture that was taken many years before

humuh's photo
Wed 05/25/11 09:42 PM

Where is this state where people are dating from herehuh

rofl
I wonder

humuh's photo
Mon 05/23/11 10:04 PM

is it true or false? and why
LOVE is ALWAYS SEEN AS MOST BEAUTIFUL...
Its that LOST LOVE which is hurtful and missing and tugs misery to your heart,,,,:wink:

Well love is beautiful if its for my friend and family. Love for a man has caused me nothing but pain both mentally and physically. Am I incapable of loving a man as a partner? I would say yes but I have a lot of love to give those closest to me.
Be careful you may be experiencing severe remorse love does not hurt infact it is healing

humuh's photo
Mon 05/23/11 07:29 PM
Anything that hurts doesn't fit very well.If you are to record people in there magnitude with perfectly fittings souls you will smile.love properly you don't get hurt, be dishonest____blablabla

humuh's photo
Mon 05/23/11 07:02 PM

What was wrong about me that needed saving?

I want a partner, not a savior. Balance each other in our weak moments, stand strong together, live, laugh, love type of thing.
Correct.No one would need a savior.We need each other for each other and this goes along perfectly