humuh's photo
Fri 07/29/11 10:30 AM
Jumper watchout i give you a tough race

humuh's photo
Fri 07/29/11 10:19 AM
Twins will be fair

humuh's photo
Fri 07/29/11 10:05 AM

If you don't mind the longest falls,the mist,the rainbow of the beautiful victoria falls.I will take to the wilderness,check up the giant elephants,the lions and probably cruise in the kariba basin,see crocs and hippos dine together just come

Sounds nice! I like that kind of trip.

I see most of these things (animal wise) when I visit a place here called "Capital Hill".
Yeah! the animals are awesome you name them,buffalos,girafes,kudus,waterbucks,hyenas,cheetahs,leopards,rhinos and many more.Night lake viewing,braai salads champagne,you will love it

humuh's photo
Fri 07/29/11 09:23 AM
If you don't mind the longest falls,the mist,the rainbow of the beautiful victoria falls.I will take to the wilderness,check up the giant elephants,the lions and probably cruise in the kariba basin,see crocs and hippos dine together just come

humuh's photo
Tue 07/26/11 06:43 AM

i would think its the same reason as to why old guys like younger women. me personally??? i like firm, tight skin.....as opposed to soft, saggy skin. does that make sense?
Personally i have deep passion for older women,so long they have teeth.Women like wine taste better with age.Their orientation and mine tend to go down very well

humuh's photo
Sat 07/23/11 06:06 PM
Yah this site is so accomodative, so welcoming,the members so kind and receptive .I feel like home,nice people keep up ,likes of Totage,Krupa, Lex,LiLblack.....,Soufi,Singmesw.....,Navy,the list is endless

humuh's photo
Sat 07/23/11 06:48 AM

I'm kind of curious.....spock
Does Mingle have any single black ladies?flowerforyou
Lots of them but i wouldn't mind the colour of the skin what matters is love

humuh's photo
Sat 07/23/11 06:48 AM

I'm kind of curious.....spock
Does Mingle have any single black ladies?flowerforyou
Lots of them but i wouldn't mind the colour of the skin what matters is love

humuh's photo
Fri 07/22/11 11:35 PM

Dont look over here, I made a whole thread for those 'nice guys' to introduce themselves,, and only three stepped up,,,,,

lol

as to the op, good luck and be blessed,, it doesnt always end poorly(although, for me , it does seem to always END.....lol)

I was a foot behind when you counted,you may need to rewrite we are now four who showed up Lol

humuh's photo
Fri 07/22/11 08:28 PM

Get a huby! Ilove la sanje
You think so,hubbies are humans,they make mistakes careful another mistake can be fatal enough to bore you.......

humuh's photo
Fri 07/22/11 10:33 AM

Masturbate. smokin
Nope Lol this aids boredom,working on wild imaginations,can't be ha ha ha!

humuh's photo
Thu 07/21/11 09:33 PM

Well, it's a bit different when you are busy with tickets for 10 tables (about 60 people), and you are already doing desserts, appetizers, salads, sandwiches, fryers, expediting, and have three people talking to you at once. In fact, you may have another 60 orders hanging off the ticket machine to avoid confusion.

It's even worse when you are the only person cooking, adding grill, broiler, oven, griddle, and saute, plus you have prep work to do on top of that.

In that situation, one tends not to note body language because you're "in the weeds" trying to multitask as much as possible. Funny thing is, when you are that busy, you tend not to make any mistakes. The mistakes always seem to happen when it is slow.
Pretty busy needs a comedian,one that need not be in shells

humuh's photo
Thu 07/21/11 06:17 PM

If your a boss sometimes it's helpful to take a course in body language. It helps you when you need to read someone. Sometimes it's not what you say that speaks but what you do. All depends on the other person and trying to see things through their eyes.

We had an in-service on that very thing. It is easy to forget though. I have to remember that people aren't objects. To say to them that I am just trying to do my job is not always communicative. Some times we have to become like a friend to get get our job done.
Body language works very well with women,the charisma works for a few gifted men