hola MG,Captain you are still competing

what's up humuh
im doing extremely well,better i give you the run for your money heh.hahahaha

humuh's photo
Thu 04/12/12 10:21 AM
hola MG,Captain you are still competing

humuh's photo
Wed 02/29/12 06:20 PM

If you have a bad Experience why take the chance of repeating that same experience.

I will Not get married again...

we are never too good with vows,just like we have defaulted on our marriages what guarantees we wont default on the vow of never to get married. Tastes are different so are mistakes. Nobody deserves to be sad throughout,besides why bother to marry at an age above 50

humuh's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:51 AM
secured a place in my heart

humuh's photo
Tue 02/28/12 10:07 AM
absent yet its sending doubles

humuh's photo
Tue 02/28/12 10:03 AM
notice that Krupa and Lex are absent

humuh's photo
Tue 02/28/12 10:03 AM
notice that Krupa and Lex are absent

humuh's photo
Tue 02/28/12 09:59 AM
am i too blind to notice

humuh's photo
Tue 02/28/12 09:59 AM
am i too blind to notice

humuh's photo
Sat 02/11/12 07:50 PM
which logs

humuh's photo
Sun 11/13/11 12:06 AM
Yeah love is one of the oldest things in life.Ancient but never old fashioned,is as dynamic as technology.You choose to be silly or childish to be a true and succesful lover coz most content in love is childish and silly,not much reasoning or justification the end result is to please your lover in which ever way possible
Edited Humuh 13/11/2011 @ 10:05 am

humuh's photo
Sat 10/29/11 10:11 PM
Harare Zimbabwe

humuh's photo
Sat 10/29/11 10:11 PM
Harare Zimbabwe

humuh's photo
Sat 10/29/11 10:02 PM

The best profiles (that chicks write) start out by saying.....

1. No Drama (Which is code for she herself loves the hell out of it)
2. No FWB's (Means that she wants sex but only if she sees the bulge in your pants is AWESOME!)
3. I Know What I Want (Means she has no clue what she wants)
4. No short men (Means Mini Me is so 1999)
5. I pay my own bills (Means she does, but if you would like to pay them, then that means more money for purses, so SCORE!)

I think you get the gist of what I'm saying. Or maybe you don't. But whatever the hell it is I am saying, if a chick does say she is looking for Mr. Right, then chances are if you have that AWESOME bulge I mentioned earlier....well...you'll suffice.

Oh so now it is a matter of how bulgy your pants look uuumh sounds yummy!!!

humuh's photo
Sat 09/24/11 03:52 PM

i think if you want any woman in your age range to say she is a virgin, you will either be loney or end up with a liar....

:banana:
You see thats why i like mingle2,it's for the best advices.Those that hang themselves probably fall short of awesome people like you.I hope i will be able to use this advice to other people as well,thanks!

humuh's photo
Sat 09/24/11 04:35 AM

I m going out this woman in my life,we are sinking deep in our relationship and have plans to settle down.What bugs me is this,she is not a virgin.They say "first cut is the deepest",will she ever forget the person she lost her virginity to?

laugh
are you a virgin, or will you ever forget your first experance?
I m not virgin but you see the situation with woman can be a bit tricky in this respect-women takes a bit longer to commit themselves in a relationship also equally do not let go easily.So with sensitive issues like that i am not sure how it goes about

humuh's photo
Fri 09/23/11 11:04 PM
I m going out this woman in my life,we are sinking deep in our relationship and have plans to settle down.What bugs me is this,she is not a virgin.They say "first cut is the deepest",will she ever forget the person she lost her virginity to?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21