Mon 04/14/08 11:23 AM
Pygmy marmosets?

rebkel's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:12 AM
Chapstick.

rebkel's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:43 AM

I go too de-activate my account????

Click on the "My Account" tab, then "Settings", and the last link should be "De-activate Account".

rebkel's photo
Mon 04/14/08 05:52 AM

I never understood the idea that a person can never date someone who once dated a friend. If it was ugly, messy, dramatic, then I can kinda see it.

But if a friend dated a person, then a year later you realize interested in that person, you already know it wasn't meant to be between them, so why not give it a chance. It isn't like your cheating.

I always thought it sounded selfish. "I dated soandso so no one I know can date soandso now."

I agree. His friend and I broke up last May, so almost a year now. And we're totally still friends. It was an amicable break-up completely.

rebkel's photo
Mon 04/14/08 05:17 AM
Edited by rebkel on Mon 04/14/08 05:17 AM

Never go into a relationship angry.You will always have in the back of your mind what made you angry in the first place.

Well we definitely aren't getting into a relationship. There are several reasons we shouldn't.

One of them is that since about a week ago, I've been in the process of setting him up with my roommate. They both have been smitten with each other for a while, and they've been wanting me to facilitate them possibly starting something

Maybe I should've mentioned that before, but that's another reason why I was a little perturbed. I feel like he put me in a really awkward position, between him and my roommate.

rebkel's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:58 AM
One of my close guy friends admitted to me on Friday that he has feelings for me. I used to have feelings for him about 6 months ago, but he didn't return them so I got over it. I was completely shocked when he told me that he realized that he really does like me more than a friend and wants to date me.

Then the next day we talk more, and he tells me that he can't date me at all because I used to date one of his friends, and he couldn't do that to him.

I got pretty angry that he would tell me that he has feelings for me (knowing I used to have them for him) only to tell me that there was nothing he wanted to do about it.

We got together last night and talked about it more. We sort of smoothed things over and now we're "okay", but I still feel pretty angry. I feel like he was selfish in telling me all of this out of the blue, without thinking of the consequences.

Any thoughts? Am I right in still being angry, or am I being dramatic?

rebkel's photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:39 PM
19, just because I could. My friend I were able to rent an apartment that her dad owned. He didn't charge us rent (only utilities) as long as we were in school.

rebkel's photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:38 PM
Judy Garland and Sinatra.

rebkel's photo
Fri 04/11/08 11:53 AM
I'm not a parent, but I always said the ol' "But so-and-so has one!" or "So-and-so gets to go!"

Somehow, that was never a convincing argument to my mother.

rebkel's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:33 AM
Nope. I can't help but think that pee germs still stay in the tub. Plus, I have two roommates, and I would be totally grossed out if I found out that they did.

rebkel's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:26 AM
I'm Superman!

How appropriate!

rebkel's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:26 AM
Spin Doctors - "Two Princes"

rebkel's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:53 PM
Go shopping! :smile:

rebkel's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:18 PM

a round table...you know....would you prefer to eat pizza or a table? lol

Round Table Pizza hun.
you know....that commercial with the pizza knight???

Nnnnnnnope. Perhaps they do not exist on the East Coast?

rebkel's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:14 PM

ask someone if they are single. You are just getitng to know someone new and you are thinking you could really get into this person. When & how do you ask them if they are single? Right away? Do you wait to see if the person seems attracted to you?

I try to slip it in conversation. If they say they go camping a lot or something, you could say "Oh, you and your girlfriend must really enjoy that?" And of course, they either agree or correct you by saying they are single.

You can almost always throw in something like that during a chat. :smile:

rebkel's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:12 PM

Pizza Hut or Round Table?

What is this "Round Table" you speak of?

rebkel's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:12 PM

Ok, I just realized that I had a bit of incorrect information in my profile, like I forgot to mention that i am a bazillionaire..and that I have a degree in underwater basket weeving...

Ahhh, well you better add that. You get about 6,000 awesome points if you know how to basketweave underwater.

rebkel's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:02 PM

rebkel, u wanna be my superwoman? flowerforyou

blushing :wink: blushing :wink: