Community > Posts By > rebkel

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/21/08 01:01 PM
huh laugh ohwell huh laugh ohwell

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:13 AM

I have a friend who works for blackwater! Pays great!

My friend's about to join in June. He did two tours during his stint in the Marines, and now that I've finally gotten used to him being home, he's leaving again! sad

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/21/08 08:38 AM

Yes the butterflies are there. I hope everything works out for you. flowerforyou

Thank you, I hope things work out for you two, as well! flowerforyou

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:47 AM

i would like to know how many ladies theer are in ohio on here

In the topics of the forums they have local groups, specific to your state. That might be a little easier to see who is in Ohio. :smile:

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:13 AM

saved by the bell

the A team...i ain't going on no airplane fool...laugh

Saved By The Bell comes on TBS in the mornings. I believe it's 8 and 830am. I catch it every time I can. :tongue:

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:10 AM

Listen to ( Frank Sinatra ) That's Life...

I love Old Blue Eyes. I definitely will. Thanks! :smile:

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:57 AM
Edited by rebkel on Fri 03/21/08 05:57 AM
You know when you're first smitten with someone that you really like and you get those butterflies every time you see them? I'm going through that now. I'm in that stage where it's pretty clear we're into each other, we just don't know where it's going yet.:heart:

Is anyone in the same situation now, too? What's your story?flowerforyou

rebkel's photo
Thu 03/20/08 10:59 AM
My last relationship ended because I want to get married and start a family one day, and he didn't. We had a fantastic relationship, and it was the hardest decision I've ever made. We are still the best of friends, and it was definitely the right decision. I wouldn't change anything.

rebkel's photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:26 PM
I bought a new computer last Fall, and I paid an extra $100 just to NOT have vista and keep xp. Totally worth it.

rebkel's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:22 AM

Hang out in your usual settings and see if he acts any different towards you

Yeah, that's a good idea. I'm fairly sure that he does like me, but like they said, I don't want to be a rebound girl.

rebkel's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:02 AM
There is this guy, Dan, I've been really into for a few months or so. We immediately hit it off and we hang out on a pretty regular basis in group settings, nothing one-on-one yet. He had a girlfriend, though, so obviously I didn't persue anything.

I just found out last night that he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him. That's terribly sad, of course, but I can't help but think 'Yay! I might have a chance, now!"

What's the appropriate course of action in this situation? How long should I wait before asking him out or making any moves? What do you guys think in general?

Thanks in advance! :smile:

rebkel's photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:28 AM
You kind of look like if Matt Damon and Ben Affleck had a baby. And, of course, I mean that in the nicest way. :tongue:

rebkel's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:41 AM

Rebkel looks to me like christina ricci

I've heard that a lot, and I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you! bigsmile

rebkel's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:33 AM
ryan gosling

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:13 AM
Personally, I'm usually turned off by guys that have shirtless pictures. To me, it comes off cocky or arrogant. I personally go for the guys that are good-looking but don't show it off in that way. Don't mean to offend - just being honest. :wink:

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:11 AM
It looks fine to me. Although your html codes (or whatever they are called) don't work. You might want to take them out. :tongue:

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:03 AM

I've never really dated someone that went all out and planned something romantic. In fact, I've never even received flowers from someone (besides family or friends).

What is the sweetest thing that a significant other has done for you? flowerforyou

I didn't know that flowers grew on the planet Krypton. (:-)

Ahh... that might explain it. laugh

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:55 AM
huh

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:50 AM
I've never really dated someone that went all out and planned something romantic. In fact, I've never even received flowers from someone (besides family or friends).

What is the sweetest thing that a significant other has done for you? flowerforyou

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:28 AM

VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to.Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

That's me!