Community > Posts By > rebkel

rebkel's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:39 PM
I thought of that Bop It! toy.

laugh laugh Twist it, pull it, BOP IT! laugh laugh

rebkel's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:21 PM

If they don't think they shipped it and give you a refund take it! If they knew how to run a business then they would provide correct tracking information and ship in a timely manner, especially if you pay extra for next day shipping.

I agree. I wouldn't worry about it. I would keep it and not have a guilty conscience. It's not like anyone is getting hurt.

looked at the profile apparently notflowerforyou

I don't get it... huh

rebkel's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:57 AM

If they don't think they shipped it and give you a refund take it! If they knew how to run a business then they would provide correct tracking information and ship in a timely manner, especially if you pay extra for next day shipping.

I agree. I wouldn't worry about it. I would keep it and not have a guilty conscience. It's not like anyone is getting hurt.

rebkel's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:30 AM
Blue.

My nickname is Becki Blue Eyes. :tongue:

rebkel's photo
Wed 05/14/08 08:11 AM

MArs volta is AWESOME!
my favorite is deloused in the crematorium

I second that. drinker

rebkel's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:16 AM
I'm sorry, but it's really hard to follow that with no punctuation. ohwell laugh

rebkel's photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:34 AM
I interviewed for a job designing custom decks and patios a week or so ago, and they just called saying they want me! It's 10k/year more than I make now, which is really exciting!bigsmile :smile: drinker bigsmile :smile: drinker

Now I just have to meet with my current boss this Friday and give him the bad news. frown grumble frown grumble frown

rebkel's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:07 AM

depends how long u been seeing each other............some couples love being togfether so much ........while some others like space iin between seeeach other once in a while

It's still very new. We're a couple dates/suarees in.

rebkel's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:04 AM
What's the maximum amount of times you'd want to see someone you're dating in one week?

This guy and I have tentative plans for watching a movie tonight. However, he's also wanting to go with me to the Maryland Science Center tomorrow. (I have to go for a school thing.)

I'm wondering if that's too much. If maybe I should postpone the movie date to another week, so I don't have a weekend full of him. Not that I would mind. :wink:

What's your take?

rebkel's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:00 AM
If it was a first date, amusement park. If it was more 3rd or 4th, then the quiet picnic.

rebkel's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:13 AM
What do you think?

Should I keep it as my default or go back to my SuperGirl picture as my default?

flowerforyou :smile: flowerforyou :smile: flowerforyou

rebkel's photo
Fri 05/02/08 07:20 AM
I'm going to marry Ryan Gosling. I call dibs!

rebkel's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:24 AM
...my posts, my interview went very well!

My friend that works there told me that they thought I definitely had the skills, and I seemed like a fast learner!

I was told to call on Monday to schedule an appointment with the guy that would talk more about benefits, salary, etc.

Keep me in your prayers, please!

bigsmile flowerforyou bigsmile And thanks for all the kind words. bigsmile flowerforyou bigsmile

rebkel's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:24 PM

200!

Thank you. flowerforyou

rebkel's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:23 PM
I need one more to make it an even 200!

Go look at my profile! bigsmile

rebkel's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:37 AM
Edited by rebkel on Thu 05/01/08 08:38 AM
I have a job interview today at 3pm for a job I REALLY, REALLY want! It pays TWICE as much as what I make now!

Wish me luck! bigsmile

rebkel's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:51 AM
Oh, and by the way... my name is 'rebkel'. Haha, I saw you spelled it a few different ways. No big deal, I just thought it was funny. laugh

My name is Rebecca K. Engel, so I squished it all and got 'rebkel'. bigsmile

rebkel's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:37 AM
I WISH I had an xbox 360! I LOVE that thing. laugh

rebkel's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:36 AM
I think I might take a hiatus for a little while. Let some other people play. laugh

I might... :tongue:

rebkel's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:34 AM
Maybe I should stop. It seems as though I'm the only one playing. laugh