Community > Posts By > rebkel

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:23 AM
I did once, and I felt so terribly guilty afterwards that I confessed and swore never to do it again.

It's just not worth it, even if there are no malicious intentions behind it.

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:22 AM
Rebecca, but I go by Becki. YES with an 'i'. :tongue:

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:19 AM
Happy hour with some work people and friends. Should be a good time. drinker

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:05 AM

Smart splinter remover. Just pour a drop of Elmer's Glue-All over the splinter, let dry, and peel the dried glue off the skin. The splinter sticks to the dried glue.

That is pretty smart. I'm definitely going to do that next time. :smile:

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:01 AM

You need to go to control panel on your computer. Go to date and time. Click on time zone. That should fix it for you. Hope this helps.

My computer's time is correct, it's just the timestamps on JSH. It's no big deal, I just wasn't sure if I was missing the obvious. Thanks guys!

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:50 AM
Edited by rebkel on Fri 03/07/08 07:50 AM

Addition. flowerforyou

The site operates on PST. You can't alter that.

Welcome...

Oh okay. I guess my tries are futile then. Thanks.

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:48 AM
I've noticed when I post things, the time is about 3 hours earlier than what I am here in Maryland. Does anyone know how to change your timezone settings?

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:46 AM
Edited by rebkel on Fri 03/07/08 07:46 AM
High 40's and cloudy in Baltimore, MD.

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:35 AM
Wilma

rebkel's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:27 AM
The only thing I would suggest is putting up more pictures. Everyone likes them, and they can show different sides of you. And I second chatting in the forums - it works!

rebkel's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:30 AM
Edited by rebkel on Thu 03/06/08 07:30 AM
Btw, here's a link to a quiz that will find that out for you:

http://www.brainfall.com/test28_1.php

happy

rebkel's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:29 AM
Roo. For sure.

rebkel's photo
Wed 03/05/08 03:02 PM
I am for sure. I play co-op Halo with my friends on a weekly basis. I'm about one step away from Dnd - all my friends plan, and most also play WoW. I'm an old school video game freak. And I can't lie, I'm a little obsessed w/ Guitar Hero. :)

rebkel's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:33 PM
I do the abbreviations:

Whatev: Whatever
Jeal: Jealous
Ridic: Ridiculous
Delish: Delicious

I've also started saying "What the crap?" for some reason. :tongue:

rebkel's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:24 PM
Futurama.
The Office.
Project Runway.
Scrubs.
America's Next Top Model.

rebkel's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:09 PM
noway

rebkel's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:08 PM
I'm in Halethorpe which is in Baltimore County. I'm down the street from UMBC.

rebkel's photo
Wed 03/05/08 09:48 AM
I could be attracted to someone, but I don't think I would date them seriously. It gets boring, and it makes you more of a well-rounded person when there isn't a 'yes man' always by your side.

rebkel's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:46 AM

Why do they have to get married now? Why not wait a year of two and see how their relationship developes! Marriage is not for everyone!

That's exactly what I think. I think Melissa specifically feels sort of trapped, because her and my parents have already put so money into this wedding and it's only 3 months away.

It's just frustrating to see your best friend and your brother make possibly the worst mistake of their lives.

I feel so helpless. sad

rebkel's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:43 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes it helps just to let it out, though, even if it's over nothing. Some days I'll just let myself throw a pity party for myself, and then by the next day it's out of my system and I can gather myself back together. (I just said 'myself' a lot. laugh)

Anyway, I hope things get better for you. Indulge yourself for a day. Eat some good chocolate or buy a new blouse or something. :smile: