Community > Posts By > JStone

no photo
Fri 12/14/18 12:55 AM
Edited by JStone on Fri 12/14/18 01:02 AM

Jeepers, .. Everyone should have a f**kbuddy..
A woman (or man) mutually, who don't want strings attached to a sexual liaison...??? some conversation, some wine, some XXX,,
We all have a life along with a desire for intimacy. Wonder why people are afraid to say so? Worlds don't need to collide.
Must be my age talking.

I agree to the f buddy. I mean sometimes once a week or month is all you can stand them, but damn they are good. Younger me talking there. laugh With practicing it safely. I see no problem.

People have this thing about worrying about what others think of them. Church, neighbors, family, friends. Maybe their upbringing.
Not me f 'em. I do as I please. I am a polygamist and don't care.

I also agree about 1 getting attached. That is usually me.rofl

no photo
Thu 12/13/18 10:06 PM

Got pulled over once,
for doing 37 in a 35.

What i did?
Made fun of, and taunted deputy Fife.
Told him to stfu, and just write the f'n
ticket.

(judge throws out any ticket
for less than 6 mph over posted.)
laugh

laugh Yea good one. laugh

no photo
Thu 12/13/18 09:22 PM
Me I don't know what I would do never have gotten one.

no photo
Thu 12/13/18 10:57 AM
Edited by JStone on Thu 12/13/18 10:58 AM

Just cause one seems to think someone might not deserve someone at times... Maybe they need to look a little deeper attraction/connections are made on many levels..

There is No One that does not Deserve someone unless it is due to abusive behavior..

THIS ^

Just because *you* think someone is unattractive, or you don't like their interests/ profile/ personality/ whatever...that doesn't mean someone ELSE may not think they are the neatest thing on two legs...love

It's just that they are not for *you*...

It amazes me the number of guys who, when you *politiely* say not interested/ we're not a match/ have nothing in common, go on a push and then get hateful, rude, and abusive when the woman has to keep repeating that she is not interested..(and these types *always* say what "nice guys" they are....LOL...."Nice guys" don't message women with profanity and nastiness..)
The guy's time would be better spent looking for a more compatible woman...someone who he *actually* has things in common with.

EVERYONE deserves love....just like TxsGal333 said..
Except those who are abusive and/ or violent.

If a person responds to a rejection with nastiness it is because of their own insincerity. Has nothing to do with the person that rejected their advances. And no they are not nice people even in person.

In my opinion.

no photo
Thu 12/13/18 09:43 AM
So poor people are lazy and worthless. Watch out cause lots of poor people are elderly people.

no photo
Thu 12/13/18 08:42 AM
Edited by JStone on Thu 12/13/18 09:16 AM
Mmmm Good question. Hadn't really thought about it.

If the man / woman has asked and got the answer "Not interested" then any longing for that said person is just either pride or anger at rejection.

In my opinion.
Forgot to add, If it is someone you have never asked, neighbor, some one at the store, church, ect... then fear of consequences, rejection might be the reason.

I personally will ask. Learned from early age, ask get answer move from there.

no photo
Thu 12/13/18 07:55 AM

Not interested in Men shackles to Livins.

I must ask what are men shackles?

Men who livin with Women. No real commitment. Shackles Means ball and chain with no marriage.License.

Ah yes Kewl. so no marriage no move in together got it. shades

no photo
Thu 12/13/18 07:44 AM

Not interested in Men shackles to Livins.

I must ask what are men shackles?

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 11:57 PM
rofl 104 under 30 yrs old have viewed me. I haven't been here very long. Mmmmmmm Before I set my mail to 40 and up I got 37 messages from half naked to fully naked 20+ yr olds. Most started with "Hi Handsome" something , something, then text me here cause I am never on here. Really, Mmmmm Then why have you messaged me 3 times today. Anyway I say Naw we can chat here. They come back with " Just email me here xxxxx.com. So then I copy and paste what I am looking for and send. Mmmmmm Then the next message is well you need to send me your cell # cause I am never on here..... Then I block and delete. rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 10:58 PM
Mmmm Well I am attracted to women. Their personality is what gets me interested. No matter what race they are. Women are women they all need the same things, Respect, honor, life, and love. Just to name a few.

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 10:32 PM
Age Mmmm Yea I can't say I would rule anyone out because of age. But I like mature minds. Mature life experiences that only comes with age, so ... I will stick with my 5 yrs up or down. So yes age is just a number, but variables apply.

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 09:57 PM

Is that a male tradition biggrin

Nope I am sure it is open to all genders. rofl

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 09:45 PM
rofl And don't forget the ITunes cards. rofl oops

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 08:55 PM
Best test yes put both in the ole cage and close door rofl
10 yrs mmmmm Yea I have noticed a trend where each lives in their own homes and just mingles during the time they can spare.

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 08:51 PM

Minnesota and Wisconsin sounds really cold. Everybody is wanting to move to Idaho. I don't know why.

Mmmmm Yea Mmmmm Where I am now has had a very mild winter so far. Has hung around the 50 degree mark. Some cold days and nights but no where near up NE, N.

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 08:37 PM

I have no doubt I will. I've already had two proposals for the Wrong Cities.

So I declined.

Kewl, I will not live in big cities. Naw nope. I like them medium. Less than 100k people.

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 08:33 PM

When I think about where to live, I think of weather conditions. Southeast coast has too many hurricanes. Northeast and Northwest has bad snow and cold. Midwest gets bad snowstorms and tornadoes. Southwest can get bad droughts and monsoons. Maybe I live in one of the best areas of the country.

You are right no matter where you live it might be bad weather. As for me I have found 2 places I have lived that even tho it has a potential for bad weather it did not manifest while I was there. 1 being by some cliffs in Illinois and the other is where I live now. So yea.

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 08:12 PM
Say you have found what you seek. How long before you move in together?

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 07:47 PM

Yeah I would. Totally done with South African guys and really just looking for my foreign love,if the right one comes along moving is something I'd definitely do

Wow long ways away. Mmmm Hard sometimes to move from one country to another , so Good Luck.

no photo
Wed 12/12/18 07:46 PM

Only if the Man lived in a State where I would want to move.

I am searching potentials Onlline now. :smile:

I understand that.
Hope you find what you seek.

Previous 1 3