Community > Posts By > JStone

no photo
Tue 12/11/18 12:18 AM
Had to check my game lol Throne. anyway my choice of woman are intelligence, not just school, common sense, personality, has to be at least sane or close to it. LOL , Non violent, no drama that means not making up sh** to argue about. No jealousy BS. I like to have their opinions on all major things. The little stuff not as much. But when I ask I want them to say what they think, not what they think I want to hear. Willing to listen to my opinion too. Money mmmm I usually let them handle the money. Give my opinion when they need it.

no photo
Tue 12/11/18 12:02 AM
Online is fine, but at some point you have to meet. Endless messages mmmm
naw naw .. Just like endless dating, I mean at some point you have to say ok this is either going some where or we have to move on. Dated a woman that could only date every other week end,,, naw naw naw. As for younger or older. Me I have always liked my women at least in the 5 yr range up or down. I tend to lean to the older side tho. Married a woman 19 years older than me. It was great! But sets up a heart break like no other.

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 11:16 PM
I have dated women with children and I will say it has made it difficult to plan dates. But for the most part I myself will skip most women with little ones.

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 08:25 PM

All my Online meets are dates. Well planned out. The men I meet Travel here and have no time for games.

Communication on Phone for Weeks first.

If that keeps you safe. Good way to do.
I myself went down to the police station and set up a meet there with a woman for a 1st meet and greet. LMAO!

Side note wow 48 views in 9 hrs and all but 3 are under 40. Mmmmm LMAO

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 07:44 PM

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Unfortunately I disagree with yours. Seems to me that if you click with a date and enjoy each others company you would want to spend as much time with that date as possible. Why set up fun ones for dates later when you can have a fun date the first time around. To me the length of the first date depends on how each enjoy the others company.

While I agree with you. My thinking is more of set the time limit so if either one isn't enjoying the other, well there is an out for both without being uncomfortable about cutting a, say dinner short, a drive, or movie. Along that path. But yes I agree if you click you can change date to something fun.

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 07:17 PM
In my opinion I would want to get to know you. Cause I think 1st dates should be short. Less than an hour. If you don't click won't have to sit thru hrs of stuff. If you do click you can set up fun ones for later dates. Opinions?

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 05:41 PM
My My where did my manners go. I forgot to offer. Any one want some coffeee? LOL

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 05:27 PM
Chicken nuggets mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm great! Coffee too! LMAO

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 04:55 PM
laugh laugh

Okay okay, sometimes I'll use margarine instead of butter whoa

noway that will get you fired!!!!!!!

laugh tongue2

laugh laugh laugh laugh :smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 04:18 PM
Not really here to cheat per sae. I am in the eyes of most, but my goal is to have a Polygamy life style. So no I am not on here "just" to cheat. I really am looking for a connection not just a sexual encounter. And yea go ahead send the hate mail. Heard it all. The LGBQT lifestyles were not mainstream just a few years ago either. But now even same sex couples can marry. So....

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 01:04 PM
PAL

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 01:03 PM

^^^^^ The problem with most people is that they define the friend zone as some place where you toss people that you do not want as lovers.

I agree with that. That's why I use her friend zone bs on her. I would much rather her tell me straight out. " I don't want to date you. " But I can tell weather a woman wants me to ask her out or not very quickly. So I just friend her and move on.

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 09:37 AM
Absolutely not afraid of the friend zone. Reason; I just laugh and move on to the next. Never found a woman that I really wanted to date that I could not date. Put them in the friend zone after. Most still friends with me.

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 08:50 AM
What do you think makes a man the IDEAL man? Describe please.

no photo
Mon 12/10/18 08:47 AM
Mmmmm So describe this ideal man you seek. What would his personality be like. Mmmmm barefoot and scrubbing tub so he can spank her??? I don't spank unless you like it ha ha ha ha

1 3 Next