Community > Posts By > frankfk

frankfk's photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:51 AM
True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.

Helen Keller

You will never be happier than you expect. To change your happiness, change your expectation.

Bette Davis

Hope is itself a species of happiness, and, perhaps, the chief happiness which this world affords.

Samuel Johnson

Happiness is man's greatest aim in life. Tranquility and rationality are the cornerstones of happiness.

Epicurus

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:33 PM
same to you Teddyflowerforyou
Have a good weekend my friend
{{{{Frank}}}} :heart: flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:31 AM
same to you tammy:wink:
Good morning!!

Tammy

frankfk's photo
Fri 08/28/09 03:29 AM
SPECIAL--

Water is wet Sand is dry You are special And so am I We need water. We need sandpaper. Both are special and both are very different. Go to where they meet at the beach. See how the waves lap the sand, moistening it. See how the grains get swept into the water,coloring it. Let’s celebrate our differences, but let’s work together at the same time.

HAVE A GOOD WKND!

frankfk's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:49 AM
Edited by frankfk on Thu 08/27/09 03:50 AM
AGING:

It cannot be escaped, I am getting older. I see people around me getting older, too. I see the ratio of “Yes! That was exhilarating!” to “Ouch. I’m in pain.” getting smaller and smaller every year. You just can’t stop the aging process.

But you can retain the exhilaration if you wish. You can decide to celebrate everything good – all that you do, all that you see, all that you fell – all the time. And you can decide to do the things you most want to do, the things that will make you most proud to be you.

Do good things. Think positive thoughts. Age gracefully.

HAVE A GOOD DAY OF PEACE AND HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frankfk's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:36 AM
The doors of wisdom are never shut.
-Benjamin Franklin

In this life we cannot always do great things. We can only do small things with great love.
-Mother Teresa

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles have strengthened me...you may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
-Walt Disney

The time is always right to do the right thing.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

There is only one way to succeed in anything, and that is to give everything. I do and I demand that my players do.
-Vince Lombardi

ENJOY WISDOM!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:44 AM
SMILES

I know some people will cringe and say it’s too corny or two flaky, but surrounding yourself with smiley faces really can lift your mood. They don’t have to be round yellow heads with black eyes and blacksmiles, though; any smile will do. Subconsciously, a room full of smiles makes a person feel moresecure, more confident and happier. Even if those smiles are just in the form of pictures or graphics. Conversely, a room full of frown sand grimaces will increase stress and reduce happiness. If you are what you eat, you feel your environment. Make yours a positive, nurturing one.

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:30 AM
"There are always opportunities cleverly disguised as obstacles. Hunt them down." Frank

Have a Great Wknd!flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Fri 08/21/09 06:02 AM
No one can stop you to do so deva:wink: flowerforyou
Hey everyone knows I'm mingles pollyana!!

I love it!!

I want to experience it all!!!

(sorry)

Tammy:heart:

frankfk's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:29 AM
"Love
in the heart was not meant there to stay. Love is not love till you give it away". For love to be ever lasting and eternal every one should be aware of the different stages of love and know its significance. Following are the different phases through which you will travel in your love life and only those who pass it will have an endless love.

Attraction
can be defined as something, which is more than friendship and is a step towards getting ready for a relationship. Now attraction is of two types:

Physical Attraction
happens when your body reacts to another person. Heart rate increases; temperature rises, palms get sweaty; stomach flutters; throat tightens; etc. This is what will tell you that you are ready for the first contact and also whether you are comfortable in the company of the other person.

Emotional Attraction
develops next if the circumstances are right. After being drawn to a person physically, you then begin to come closer. If you find you have things in common -- hobbies, ideologies, career, education, or some other common ground -- then an emotional attraction starts to form. Sometimes an emotional attraction can occur even when a physical attraction does not. And in this case, the bond will be stronger between the two who connect, since no preconceived notions based on physical appearance has occurred.

INTIMACY
Intimacy is something, which a person experiences when you learn to trust and believe your lover. It is a close association with another person of the deepest nature. You share you thoughts, feelings, and dreams. You feel free to discuss everything with this person and you are absolutely comfortable in his company. Thus intimacy develops gradually. If you can't establish intimacy with your partner, your relationship may work for a while, but is unlikely to endure throughout the years. Intimacy is actually the path to a true, healthy and beautiful relationship.

ROMANCE
Romance is the essence of a relationship. Without romance your love life will not exist. Romance is the true identity of your love. It brings out your true self and helps you be a better lover, husband and partner. Romance is a celebration of the life you live as part of a couple. It springs naturally and originates from within your heart. It makes you do things that you possibly couldn't have imagined to do otherwise. It shows you who you are and reminds you of the role you play in a relationship. Romance is not responsibility but it is caring about your responsibilities towards your lover and partner. Romance is the appreciation of two people who are celebrating the lucky coincidence that they found each other.

PASSION
The third stage is passion, which basically means a desire for another person, which has grown to an intensity that can't be ignored. This is often where an emotional relationship turns into a physical relationship. The passion stage is very important. For from here you will understand the true meaning and nature of your relationship. If there is no passion then its best to let go but if there is passion in your relationship then it is time to go on to the next stage.

COMMITMENT
The last stage is commitment. This is when you know that you want to spend your whole life with this person you love and you can do anything for him. It is when your whole world just revolves round your lover and you take a pledge to remain true to your mate throughout good and bad times, be by his side whenever he needs you.

Eyes Meet, it is like a Touch...a Spark...Attraction

frankfk's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:12 AM

"Nobody benefits from your volunteering more than you. You feel empowered. You feel generous. You feel like your time actually means something. Making other people happy will make you happy in turn."

HAVE A GREAT DAY OF VOLUNTEERING TO ALL!

frankfk's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:07 AM
1. Don't be a "smiley face."

Excessive smiling in a job interview is seen for what it is -- nervousness and a lack of confidence. A smiley-face person exudes phoniness, which will quickly be picked up by the interviewer. Instead be thoughtful and pleasant. Smile when there's something to smile about. Do a practice run in front of a mirror or friend.

2. Don't be a small-talker.

Your job is to be knowledgeable about the company for which you're interviewing. Random facts about last night's episode of "Dancing with the Stars" or your favorite blog will not get you the job. Never feel you have to fill an interview with small talk. Find ways to talk about serious subjects related to the industry or company. Pockets of silence are better than padding an interview with random babble.

3. Don't sweat.

You can lose a job by wearing an undershirt or simply a little too much clothing. Sweaty palms or beads on your forehead will not impress. You are not applying to be a personal trainer. Sweat will be seen as a sign of weakness and nervousness. Do a practice run with your job interview outfit in front of friends. The job interview is one place you definitely don't want to be hot.

4. Don't be a road block.

Interviewers are seeking candidates eager to take on challenging projects and jobs. Hesitance and a nay-saying mentality will be as visible as a red tie -- and seen as a negative. Practice saying "yes" to questions about your interest in tasks and work that might normally give you pause.

5. Don't be petty.

Asking the location of the lunchroom or meeting room will clue the interviewer into your lack of preparation and initiative. Prepare. Don't ask questions about routine elements or functions of a company: where stuff is, the size of your cube, and company policy on coffee breaks.

6. Don't be a liar.

Studies show that employees lie frequently in the workplace. Lying won't get you a job. In a job interview even a slight exaggeration is lying. Don't. Never stretch your resume or embellish accomplishments. There's a difference between speaking with a measured confidence and engaging in BS. One lie can ruin your entire interview, and the skilled interviewer will spot the lie and show you the door.

7. Don't be a bad comedian.

Humor tends to be very subjective, and while it may be tempting to lead your interview with a joke you've got to be careful about your material. You probably will know nothing about the sensibilities of your interviewer, let alone what makes them laugh. On the other hand, nothing disarms the tension of a job interview like a little laughter, so you can probably score at least a courtesy chuckle mentioning that it's "perfect weather for a job interview!"

8. Don't be high-maintenance.

If you start talking about the ideal office temperature, the perfect chair for your tricky back, and how the water cooler needs to be filled with imported mineral water, chances are you'll be shown a polite smile and the door, regardless of your qualifications. Nobody hiring today is going to be looking for someone who's going to be finicky about their workspace.

9. Don't be a time-waster.

At every job interview, the prospective hire is given the chance to ask questions. Make yours intelligent, to the point, and watch the person across the desk for visual cues whether you've asked enough. Ask too many questions about off-target matters and you'll be thought of as someone destined to waste the company's resources with insignificant and time-wasting matters.

10. Don't be a switchblade.

Normally the switchblade is thought of a backstabber, often taking credit for someone else's work. In an interview setting, the switchblade can't help but "trash talk" his former employer. If you make it seem like your former workplace was hell on Earth, the person interviewing you might be tempted to call them to find out who was the real devil.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frankfk's photo
Wed 08/19/09 05:29 AM
sensual with feelings in it, good write:wink: flowerforyou

You awoke me
From
My sleep

And drenched me in your love

Looking up
Into your eyes
I see my perfection

I love my feelings for your manhood

You treat me
Like the queen
That I am

Pouring your sweet love all over me

You bite my lip
As you kiss me
Trying so hard to taste me

I give it all to you

All.........

And you take it

Covering me completly in your love

Tammy

flowerforyou nice:heart:

frankfk's photo
Wed 08/19/09 05:18 AM
"If you feel compassion for people, it is hard to be angry with them.If you feel compassion for yourself, it is hard to feel guilty. Compassion means putting yourself in the other person's shoes, really trying to understand how they feel, and truly wishing them the very best experience."

HAVE A GREAT DAY TO ALL!

frankfk's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:41 AM
A new morning with a new inspiration, superbflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Tuesday Morning

I sit on the porch
First cup of java
Watching the crisp
Cold air

It feels so good
After days of
Sweltering
Near death heat

The morning wind
Carries all the
Colors
Of the upcoming day

A rainbow
Made by the sunrise
Of a new day

I let out a sigh
And
Watch the poets breath
Empty into the morning sky

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Tammy
flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:39 AM
What makes somebody courageous? It is how we deal with fear. It is OK to feel fear. Everybody does. You can show courage by doing what you know you should do in spite of your fear----------------FRANK

HAVE A COURAGEOUS DAY TO ALL!

frankfk's photo
Mon 08/17/09 06:50 PM
Thanks and so you doflowerforyou flowerforyou
I will never ignore you F!

Your a man with a beautiful soul!!:heart:

frankfk's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:38 AM
thanksflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
thanks Frank, and have a wonderful week full of friends and familyflowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:37 AM
hey girl, don't ignore me:wink: flowerforyou
I love when you post these thoughts!!

I'm gonna hug and kiss

My family

And friends today !!!:heart:

Have a great day !!!

frankfk's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:01 AM

"We say we treat our friends just like family. But for many of us, if we did, we wouldn't have many friends." I always say that friends are the family we choose, and family are the friends was are given. Let's make sure we are treating our family just like friends."

HAVE A GREAT FRIENDSHIP WEEK OF PEACE AND HAPPINESS TO ALL!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25