Community > Posts By > frankfk

frankfk's photo
Mon 06/08/09 05:15 AM
Flirting tips can be useful to anyone, whether you are actively seeking an encounter or not. Flirting is basically the art of spreading warmth, interest, and joy to those around you, and it doesn’t need to be a deep and cheesy act that you glob on when you find someone attractive. There is nothing more transparent, or more of a turn off, than an overly flirtatious person who drops lines and invades our space too soon in the game. Being interested is far different than being desperate and clingy, and knowing how to stay on the right side of the line between the two can make all the difference in the world. Flirting tips will show you how to bring best characteristics to the forefront without seeming vulnerable or overbearing. Let’s see what we can do about your situation.

Flirting is a person’s way of opening up to others, and it is done between men and women, men and men, women and women, no matter the sexual orientation of the flirters. It is a natural human process, though some of us are better or more experienced at it than are others. Self confidence, or lack thereof, plays an intricate role in the way that a person flirts, and this is why some people are much better natural flirts than are others. The flirting tip that I want you to remember is this: people attract others who are on the same level as they are. What this means is that if your emotions and confidence are low, you will automatically attract those who feel the same way. Opposites can attract also, but for the most part you get what you give.

If you are a wallflower who feels uncomfortable and bored, the only people who will feel attracted to you are the other loners who seek to hide in the same quiet corner, out of the way and unnoticed. This is not a bad thing, at all. On the flip side, you are not likely to pick up signals from a spunky, sexy girl on the dance floor if you are dressed in a sweat suit and are biting your nails at the bar. You have to exude what you’re looking for, because those you want to draw in are looking for a mutual attraction as well. Make sense?

Once you have attracted the right kind of person and the interaction begins, these flirting tips may help you get to the next level, whatever that may be. First, stay engaged with the person you are talking to. This doesn’t mean stare them down or never lose eye contact, but you have to seem interested in what he or she is trying to portray to you.

HAVE A GREAT FLIRTING WEEK: wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:40 AM
"Nothing open the heart like a true friend, to whom you may impart griefs, joys, fears, hopes.......and whatever lies upon the heart."

"Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful, a meaningful friend-or a meaningful day.

"Friendship warms like a sunbeam, charms like a good story, inspires like a brave leader, binds like a golden chain, guides like a heavenly vision."

HAVE A GREAT WEEK OF LOVE, LIFE AND A FRIENDSHIP TO ALL!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Mon 06/08/09 04:29 AM
ty angel, a nice pictureflowerforyou
Ty, and bless you too Frank flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:30 AM
thx pkh, nice to cuflowerforyou
Good words to live by,have a blessed weekend Frankflowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:29 AM
thx deniseflowerforyou
Blessed be your weekend (((Frank))))

:heart:

frankfk's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:29 AM
thx :smile:
..........and don't say don't

frankfk's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:20 AM
An elderly woman walked into the Bank of Canada one morning with a purse full of money. She wanted to open a savings account and insisted on talking to the president of the Bank because, she said, she had a lot of money.

After many lengthy discussions (after all, the client is always right) an employee took the elderly woman to the president's office.

The president of the Bank asked her how much she wanted to deposit. She placed her purse on his desk and replied, '$165,000'. The president was curious and asked her how she had been able to save so much money. The elderly woman replied that she made bets.

The president was surprise d and asked, 'What kind of bets?'

The elderly woman replied, 'Well, I bet you $25,000 that your testicles are square.'

The president started to laugh and told the woman that it was impossible to win a bet like that..

The woman never batted an eye. She just looked at the president and said, 'Would you like to take my bet?'

'Certainly', replied the president. 'I bet you $25,000 that my testicles are not square.'

'Done', the elderly woman answered. 'But given the amount of money involved, if you don't mind I would like to come back at 10 ' clock tomorrow morning with my lawyer as a witness.' 'No problem', said the president of the Bank confidently.

That night, the president became very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of the mirror examining his testicles, turning them this way and that, checking them over again and again until he was positive that no one could consider his testicles as square and reassuring himself that there was no way he could lose the bet.

The next morning at exactly 10 o'clock the elderly woman arrived at the president's office with her lawyer and acknowledged the $25,000 bet made the day before that the president's testicles were square.

The president confirmed that the bet was the same as the one made the day before. Then the elderly woman asked him to drop his pants etc. so that she and her lawyer could see clearly.

The president was happy to oblige.

The elderly woman came closer so she could see better and asked the president if she could touch them. 'Of course', said the president. 'Given the amount of money involved, you should be 100% sure.'

The elderly woman did so with a little smile. Suddenly the president noticed that the lawyer was banging his head against the wall. He asked the elderly woman why he was doing that and she replied, 'Oh, it's probably because I bet him $100,000 that around 10 o'clock in the morning I would be holding the balls of the President of the Bank of Canada !'

frankfk's photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:42 AM
SEXUAL ADVICE----

A woman went to her doctor for advice.

She told him that her husband had developed a habit of an anal sex and she was not sure that it was such a good idea.

'Do you enjoy it?' The doctor asked. 'Actually, yes, I do. ''Does it hurt you?' he asked. 'No.. I rather like it. ''Well, then,' the doctor continued, 'there's no reason that you shouldn't practice it, if that's what you like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant.'

The woman was mystified. 'What? You can get pregnant from that side too. 'Of course, ' the doctor replied. 'Where Do you think politicians come from.'

frankfk's photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:19 AM
Can't eat pork, Swine flu...

Can't eat chicken, Bird flu.

Can't eat Beef, Mad cow....

Can't eat eggs, Salmonella.

Can't eat fish, heavy metal poisons in their waters.

Can't eat fruits and veggies, insecticides and herbicides.

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M

I believe that leaves Chocolate and ice cream!!!!!!!!

Remember - - - 'STRESSED' spelled backwards! Is 'DESSERTS'

enjoy:wink: laugh flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Fri 06/05/09 02:15 PM
Thanks Teddyflowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Fri 06/05/09 09:44 AM
trying txflowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:21 AM
welcome sirflowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:21 AM
right delivery, right time tanya:smile: :wink: flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:02 AM
"Don't hesitate to lose a battle if it helps you win the war."

Don't be afraid to say I don't know, and I am sorry."

"Don't blame others for you mistakes."

"Don't repeat all you hear, don't say all you think, And don't believe all you hear."

"Learn to enjoy life and discover pleasures in simple things, eating,
breathing, walking, watching, tasting, touching, hugging, seeing, sleeping.........................................................."

"Happiness is like a piggy-bank, put in it as much as you can daily."

HAVE A BLESSED WKND TO ALL!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:07 PM
"God won't ask what kind of car you drove. He will ask how many people you drove who didn't have the transportation."

"God won't ask the square footage of your house. He will ask how many people you welcomed in your home."

"God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet. He will ask how many you helped to clothe."

Have a Great Week!
Frank

:wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/02/09 04:49 AM
excellent writeflowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Mon 06/01/09 03:39 PM
A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City , where a woman may go to choose a husband.

Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store ONLY ONCE!

There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. ... You may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor , but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!
So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. .

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are extremely good looking.

" Wow ," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead good looking and help with the housework.

"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you exit the building, and have a nice day!

:smile: :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Thu 05/28/09 05:26 PM
Thanks to allflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Thu 05/28/09 05:25 AM
"Take one day at a time to Live well, Laugh often, and Love much."

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Frank))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Have a great day of Live, Laugh and Love!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Thu 05/28/09 05:19 AM
same to you:smile:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25