No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began?

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare."
...................W. H. Davies "Leisure"

frankfk's photo
Fri 06/19/09 05:08 AM
Edited by frankfk on Fri 06/19/09 05:09 AM
"Happiness is a choice, you have to make it. It is a state of being only you can create within your own resources."

"Consider yourself the most beautiful child of this universe, no less than tress and stars. You have a right to be happy, the choice is yours."

"Take work from your strength and don't hang out with your weakness."

"Immoratality exists, it's called knowledge. And what you don't know and rememeber it for when're asked."

"Life is beautiful and that beautiful is you."

HAVE A GREAT WKND OF PEACE AND HAPPINESS TO ALL!
:smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Thu 06/18/09 05:01 AM
"If you want to lead a good daily life, stay out of the negative people around you. They don't provide you anything except damarages."

1. I will be happy once I have _____ (or once I earn X).

Problem: If you think you can't be happy until you reach a certain point, or until you reach a certain income, or have a certain type of house or car or computer setup, you'll never be happy. That elusive goal is always just out of reach. Once we reach those goals, we are not satisfied we want more.

Solution: Learn to be happy with what you have, where you are, and who you are, right at this moment. Happiness doesn't have to be some state that we want to get to eventually it can be found right now. Learn to count your blessings, and see the positive in your situation. This might sound simplistic, but it works.

2. I wish I were as ____ as (a celebrity, friend, co-worker).

Problem: We'll never be as pretty, as talented, as rich, as sculpted, as cool, as everyone else. There will always be someone better, if you look hard enough. Therefore, if we compare ourselves to others like this, we will always pale, and will always fail, and will always feel bad about ourselves. This is no way to be happy.

Solution: Stop comparing yourself to others, and look instead at yourself what are your strengths, your accomplishments, your successes, however small? What do you love about yourself? Learn to love who you are, right now, not who you want to become. There is good in each of us, love in each of us, and a wonderful human spirit in every one of us.

3. Seeing others becoming successful makes me jealous and resentful.

Problem: First, this assumes that only a small number of people can be successful. In truth, many, many people can be successful in different ways.

Solution: Learn to admire the success of others, and learn from it, and be happy for them, by empathizing with them and understanding what it must be like to be them. And then turn away from them, and look at yourself you can be successful too, in whatever you choose to do. And even more, you already are successful. Look not at those above you in the social ladder, but those below you there are always millions of people worse off than you, people who couldn't even read this article or afford a computer. In that light, you are a huge success.

4. I am a miserable failure I can't seem to do anything right.

Problem: Everyone is a failure, if you look at it in certain ways. Everyone has failed, many times, at different things. I have certainly failed so many times I cannot count them and I continue to fail, daily. However, looking at your failures as failures only makes you feel bad about yourself. By thinking in this way, we will have a negative self-image and never move on from here.

Solution: See your successes and ignore your failures. Look back on your life, in the last month, or year, or 5 years. And try to remember your successes. If you have trouble with this, start documenting them keep a success journal, either in a notebook or online. Document your success each day, or each week. When you look back at what you've accomplished, over a year, you will be amazed. It's an incredibly positive feeling.

5. I'm going to beat so-and-so no matter what I'm better than him. And there's no way I'll help him succeed he might beat me.

Problem: Competitiveness assumes that there is a small amount of gold to be had, and I need to get it before he does. It makes us into greedy, back-stabbing, hurtful people. We try to claw our way over people to get to success, because of our competitive feelings. For example, if a blogger wants to have more subscribers than another blogger, he may never link to or mention that other blogger. However, who is to say that my subscribers can't also be yours? People can read and subscribe to more than one blog.

Solution: Learn to see success as something that can be shared, and learn that if we help each other out, we can each have a better chance to be successful. Two people working towards a common goal are better than two people trying to beat each other up to get to that goal. There is more than enough success to go around. Learn to think in terms of abundance rather than scarcity.

6. Dammit! Why do these bad things always happen to me?

Problem: Bad things happen to everybody. If we dwell on them, they will frustrate us and bring us down.

Solution: See bad things as a part of the ebb and flow of life. Suffering is a part of the human condition but it passes. All pain goes away, eventually. Meanwhile, don't let it hold you back. Don't dwell on bad things, but look forward towards something good in your future. And learn to take the bad things in stride, and learn from them. Bad things are actually opportunities to grow and learn and get stronger, in disguise.

7. You can't do anything right! Why can't you be like ____ ?

Problem: This can be said to your child or your subordinate or your sibling. The problem? Comparing two people, first of all, is always a fallacy. People are different, with different ways of doing things, different strengths and weaknesses, different human characteristics. If we were all the same, we'd be robots. Second, saying negative things like this to another person never helps the situation. It might make you feel better, and more powerful, but in truth, it hurts your relationship, it will actually make you feel negative, and it will certainly make the other person feel negative and more likely to continue negative behavior. Everyone loses.

Solution: Take the mistakes or bad behavior of others as an opportunity to teach. Show them how to do something. Second, praise them for their positive behavior, and encourage their success. Last, and most important, love them for who they are, and celebrate their differences.

8. Your work sucks. It's super lame. You are a moron and I hope you never reproduce.

Problem: I've actually gotten this comment before. It feels wonderful. However, let's look at it not from the perspective of the person receiving this kind of comment but from the perspective of the person giving it. How does saying something negative like this help you? I guess it might feel good to vent if you feel like your time has been wasted. But really, how much of your time has been wasted? A few minutes? And whose fault is that? The bloggers or yours? In truth, making negative comments just keeps you in a negative mindset. It's also not a good way to make friends.

Solution: Learn to offer constructive solutions, first of all. Instead of telling someone their blog sucks, or that a post is lame, offer some specific suggestions for improvement. Help them get better. If you are going to take the time to make a comment, make it worth your time. Second, learn to interact with people in a more positive way it makes others feel good and it makes you feel better about yourself. And you can make some great friends this way. That's a good thing.

9. Insulting People Back

Problem: If someone insults you or angers you in some way, insulting them back and continuing your anger only transfers their problem to you. This person was probably having a bad day (or a bad year) and took it out on you for some reason. If you reciprocate, you are now having a bad day too. His problem has become yours. Not only that, but the cycle of insults can get worse and worse until it results in violence or other negative consequences for both of you.

Solution: Let the insults or negative comments of others slide off you like Teflon. Don't let their problem become yours. In fact, try to understand their problem more why would someone say something like that? What problems are they going through? Having a little empathy for someone not only makes you understand that their comment is not about you, but it can make you feel and act in a positive manner towards them and make you feel better about yourself in the process.

10. I don't think I can do this I don't have enough discipline. Maybe some other time.

Problem: If you don't think you can do something, you probably won't. Especially for the big stuff. Discipline has nothing to do with it motivation and focus has everything to do with it. And if you put stuff off for “some other time”, you'll never get it done. Negative thinking like this inhibits us from accomplishing anything.

Solution: Turn your thinking around: you can do this! You don't need discipline. Find ways to make yourself a success at your goal. If you fail, learn from your mistakes, and try again. Instead of putting a goal off for later, start now. And focus on one goal at a time, putting all of your energy into it, and getting as much help from others as you can. You can really move mountains if you start with positive thinking.

"If he can do it, you can do it too. The rest is history."

HAVE A SUPER DAY OF POSITIVE THINKING!
flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Wed 06/17/09 06:15 PM
If in this lifetime,
I wont get to have you,
I'll make sure that if
I meet you in my next life
I wont have to think twice on
saying that "I waited a lifetime to say I love you..."

If You Love Me Like You Told Me
Please Be Careful With My Heart.
You Can Take It
Just Don't Break It
Or My World Would Fall Apart.

To see you is what my eyes long for,
to touch you is what my body longs for,
but to love you,
my heart has done already for a long time.

If, each time I thought of you were a flower,
I could walk in my garden forever.

The moment I looked in your eyes I fell in love.
Every time I look I fall in love again.
I've looked so many times,
and have gathered so much love.
I have so much to carry with me
I don't know what to do

Loving you is what I've learned so easily.
Trying to forget you is the last thing
I could possibly learn
because I'm deeply in love with you.

I would give up everything
for one moment with you;
for one moment
is better than a lifetime of not knowing you

I never loved you more
cause I never loved you less,
I dont love you now coz
I will love you always,
I dont just love you coz
I love you more than "I love you" can say ...

You justify my existence ...
if i have not known you,
I wouldn't have lived,
if I die with out knowing you,
I wouldn't die coz I didn't live at all ...

The sun can have the sky and it wouldnt matter.
The night can have its stars and i woudnt care.
Tomorrow can be majestic yet remain empty,
for it simply wouldnt matter without you there.

If she is the first thing you think of when you wake up,
the only thing you think of when you're awake,
and the last thing you think of before you go to bed,
then she is really somebody special.

Love is not measured by how you feel,
but how you make the other person feel.

As Part Of You Has Grown In Me,
Together Forever Shall We Be,
Never Apart Maybe In Distance But Not In Heart

I don't want to lose this feeling.
If I could choose a place to die,
it would be in your arms.

I never knew what love was all
about until I started looking at you;
no one ever tried to tell or show me,
so I finally figured it out for myself.
What you need is someone
who without you can't breathe.

Romantic love is an illusion.
Most of us discover this truth
at the end of a love affair or else
Dreams only last one
night but love can last forever

HAVE A GREAT LOVE EVENING TO ALL!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:48 AM
Love him or Hate him, he sure hits the nail on the head with this. He recently gave a speech at a High School about 11 things that they will not learn in the school.He talks about how feel-good, politically correct teachings created a generation of kids with no concept of reality and how this concept set them up for failure in the real world.

Rule 1: Life is not fair - get used to it!

Rule 2: The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

Rule 3: You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.

Rule 4: If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.

Rule 5: Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping: they called it opportunity.

Rule 6: If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

Rule 7: Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.

Rule 8: Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they have abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.

Rule 9: Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you FIND YOURSELF. Do that on your own time.

Rule 10: Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

Rule 11: Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 10:16 AM
u got that right:smile: :wink:

try with the right men:wink: flowerforyou
You know frank.......Ive tried to cuddle but it always leads to sex!!!noway laugh

Wouldnt that be with the wrong man then???noway laugh laugh laugh

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:57 AM
try with the right men:wink: flowerforyou
You know frank.......Ive tried to cuddle but it always leads to sex!!!noway laugh

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:32 AM
GOODlaugh
Cuddlefest 2009laugh

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:32 AM
ADD IT FROM UR SIDE:wink:
sad not much of a cuddler nor a snuggler sad

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:31 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

Nice, very cuddlysome!!!

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:30 AM
LOL
Steamy drool

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:29 AM
go ahead, that's ur rightflowerforyou
i so wanna cuddle!!!blushing

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:29 AM
No its no hot here, its me this morning:smile: :wink:
*clears throat* Thanks (((frank))) But whew! A little too early for me! *clears throat again* Is it a little warm in here? blushing

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:30 AM
LOL, Never try this multi-dreams
Everyone should cuddle with everyone!:heart:

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:02 AM
Guys...

1.Ask your partner if they want to cuddle first. Put on a movie or something to keep them interested.
2.Make sure your breath smells good. Bad breath is a turn-off when you are several inches away from your cuddler's face.
3.Breathe through your nose, not your mouth.
4.Wrap your arms around your partner, as if trying to keep her warm and keep her close.
5.Run your hands up and down her arm, or draw circles with your thumb. Do this gently, caressing her.
6.Take your hand and rub it gently along her face, be careful not to poke her in the eye.
7.Squeeze all of your affection into her, but don't suffocate her. Just hold her tightly and make her feel wanted.
8.Nuzzle her neck, head, shoulders. Don't get creepy or act like an animal, just be loving and warm.
9.If you're at the kissing stage, peck her neck and the tips of her ears gently, or just breathe softly on her neck or ears.
10.Tickle her gently. Put your hands around her waist.
11.Stroke her hair softly.
12.Lightly run your hand up and down her leg, making sure to stay within her comfort zone.
13.It can go both ways. Lay your head against her shoulder.
14.If it's cold outside, lend her your jacket and hug her. But don't force her to wear your jacket.
15.Be nice.

Girls

1.Sit close to him.
2.Slowly take one of his hands and lace your fingers together.
3.Rub his thumb with yours gently.
4.To get him to put his arm around you, sit up straight and nudge his shoulder.
5.Lower your head so it rests on his neck, chest, or shoulder, as if you were lying on a pillow.
6.If you want to, wrap your arm around his lower back or stomach.
7.Be affectionate.
8.Be sure to let him know what a nice, soft, squishy pillow he makes.
9.Be playful.
10.If he taps his finger and your hand is close to his, hold his hand.
11.If you're walking with him and his hands are still, try holding his hand while you walk so it won't be more awkward sitting down.
12.If his breath stinks, give him a mint.

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:44 AM
Thanks all of youflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:43 AM
at any time, mine is open for everyone, thxflowerforyou
great post ~ hope you don't mind I'd like to add

Go ahead and get it done

Don't waste your effort worrying about what you have not done. Spend your time working on what you now can do.

It's amazing how much you can accomplish when your heart is in it. Drop the doubts, self-criticisms, and anxieties, and positively put your heart into what you're doing.

Enjoy the delicious feeling of making real progress based on your own focused efforts. Have fun watching yourself accomplish as you complete each task.

Taking effective, meaningful action will put you in a positive frame of mind. And that will open the door to many great new possibilities.

Go beyond wondering about it, or thinking it through, or planning for it. Just go ahead and get it done.

Choose your destiny and delight in the fulfilling effort that makes it happen. You can do it, and now is when.

-- Ralph Marston

frankfk's photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:02 AM
*Watch the sunrise at least once a month.

*Don't blame others for your mistakes.

*Don't repeat all you hear, don't say to all you think.

*Don't critize people, praise them.

*Learn how to listen, it is an art.

*Don't believe all you hear.

*Enjoy what you like.

*Enjoy your free time.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK TO ALL!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Mon 06/15/09 04:49 AM
Quick Dating Tips How to Ask Someone Out on a Date If you like some one you may have to ask them for a date. For men this is standard practise and for women, this process is becoming increasingly common. If you are thinking of asking someone on a date consider the following quick dating tips:

1. Why are you asking them out, is it for the right reasons and what do you expect as a result of them saying yes or no?

2. Be prepared that the person you ask may say no and in which case do not take the rejection personally.

3. When asking someone out choose your moment carefully and practise what you might say in advance so that you don't appear tongue-tied.

4. If the person you ask says yes, ensure you already have thought of a place, date and time for the date so that you display signs of thoughfulness.

5. Be prepared for the person asking why you want to date them so that you are able to flatter and create a sense of trust immediately. People can be wary and they may want to know some reasosn behind your request. Better, anticipate this by saying "would you like to come to dinner, I have always thought you are great fun..".

6. Make sure that your request for a date does not pressurize the person in any way. If they want to think about it, let them. But don't chase.

7. Make sure that when you ask someone on a date you smile and keep things fun and happy. Being confident and smiley will elicit a far more positive response.

8. Always have an alternative date and time or location in mind should the person be unsure of their diary. Giving a person a choice is often a marketing masterstroke.

9. If the person says no, don't chase for a reason, simply move on. They may think about things and get back to you with a yes response later.

10. If you ask someone on a date, make sure that you actually intend to go through with it. Standing people up is not allowed.

11. If you are being asked out don't play games. If you need time to consider the offer then say so. If you want to say no, say no. But do not keep someone hanging on for no reason. You wouldn't like the situation if it was reversed.

12. Try to avoid dutch-courage such as using alcohol to boost your courage levels as this will often backfire.

13. Don't ask someone out when they are in a group of friends. Timing is everything.

frankfk's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:10 AM
Edited by frankfk on Sun 06/14/09 06:12 AM
You will find as you look back upon your life,

that the moments when you have really lived,

are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.

Immature love says,

"I love you because I need you.

" Mature love says,

"I need you because I love you."

The quality of love and the duration of a relationship are in direct

proportion to the depth of the commitment by both people

to making the relationship successful.

Commit yourself wholeheartedly and unconditionally to

the most important people in your life.

How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry

and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?

Love is like a friendship caught on fire.

In the beginning a flame,

very pretty, often hot and fierce,

but still only light and flickering.

As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love

becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
It's easy to fall in love.

The hard part is finding someone to catch you.

Love doesn't make the world go round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

For you see, each day I love you more.

Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.

When the power of love,

overcomes the love of power,

the world will know peace.

Two things only a man cannot hide:

that he is drunk and that he is in love.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25