Community > Posts By > frankfk

frankfk's photo
Sat 08/15/09 06:33 AM
Edited by frankfk on Sat 08/15/09 06:34 AM
People are funny. We each think we are the center of the universe.Each nation acts like it’s the center of the universe. As a planet,we act like we are the center of the universe. But each of us is just a speck of dust in time and space. Why do we assume the person butting in line is cutting us off? He is doing nothing to us, we just happen to be in his way. Why do we assume
that the government is taking our tax money? The government is not doing anything to us, just trying to raise the money to pay for all the things we expect it to do. It is easy to personalize everything, as if the world has set up a secret conspiracy to drive us crazy. When that is how it seems, it might help to mentally climb out of your body and just observe what is happening from a third-person position. You might just notice that the world isn't out to get you, after all. You mean what you do, so why not try to do what you mean?

HAVE A GREAT WKND TO ALL!
:smile: :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Fri 08/14/09 05:08 AM

Life's too short to spend it surrounded by grumpy people. If you find that dinners with a certain friend lead to diatribes about her bitchy boss, her loudmouthed neighbor, or her cheating ex-boyfriend, then it may be time to stop accepting (and extending) dinner invitations. Put on headphones or shut the door to discourage that co-worker from stopping by to share her latest dating drama. Send an e-mail to your client so you won't have to deal with her any more, or better yet, ask to be assigned to a different account. That will keep you at a safe distance, and they'll eventually get the hint.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frankfk's photo
Thu 08/13/09 05:15 AM
True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
This definition of happiness by Helen Keller

You will never be happier than you expect. To change your happiness, change your expectation.
This definition of happiness by Bette Davis

Hope is itself a species of happiness, and, perhaps, the chief happiness which this world affords.
This definition of happiness by Samuel Johnson

Happiness is man's greatest aim in life. Tranquility and rationality are the cornerstones of happiness.
This definition of happiness by Epicurus

HAVE A HAPPY DAY!

:smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:53 AM
"Learn to love yourself to love others."

"The source of happiness embedded in you."

"Make sure your life is precious, don't waste it in human follies."

((((((((((((((((((((((QUOTED BY FRANK)))))))))))))))))))))))

HAVE A GREAT WEEK OF PRODUCTIVITY!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:40 AM
:heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Thanks Frank...you always share inspiring words/thoughts :heart:

Enjoy your weekend too.

frankfk's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:39 AM
THX PAMflowerforyou flowerforyou
wonderful words Frank,have a great weekend

frankfk's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:17 AM
I don't advice bro:wink:
Learn to live happy,,,wink,GREAT ADVICE Frank,,,Thanks man.:heart:

frankfk's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:49 AM
Edited by frankfk on Sat 08/08/09 06:20 AM
"BE THE PART OF A TEAM, FOCUS ON SOLUTIONS AS PROBLEMS AND ISSUES
ARE BORN WITH US."

"LOVE AND ENJOY WHATEVER IS AROUND YOU, STAY OUT OF NEGATIVE, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WASTE IN COMPLAINTS."

"DO THINGS WITH YOUR WILL AND DON'T WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS LIFE IN REGRETS."

"PAST IS DEAD, PRESENT IS WITH YOU, GET THE MOST OUT OF IT AND LEARN TO LIVE HAPPILY."

"KEEP POSITIVE ATTITUDE, NO MATTER WHAT, AS IT MAKES YOU OR BREAKS WITH A SHORT SPAN OF TIME."

"SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THE MEANS YOU HAVE AS MILLIONS OTHERS DON'T HAVE THEM."

"TAKE WORK FROM YOUR STRENGTH AND DON'T HANG OUT AROUND YOUR WEAKNESS."

----------------------------FRANK---------------------------

HAVE A GREAT WKND TO ALL READERS AND WRITERS BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frankfk's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:33 AM
thx teddyflowerforyou
Sweet write {{{Frank}}} :heart: flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:32 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would give so unselfishly

The many things you've done
All the times that you were there
Help me know deep down inside
How much you really care

Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a brother just like you.
A Sister Like You

Someone who will understand
Who knows the way I feel
In every situation
Her concern is very real

Someone who has walked my ways
Who knows my every need
Times when she would see me cry
Her heart would nearly bleed

Everyone should have a sister
Just the way I do
Richly blessed is what I am
To have a sister like you
A Sister is Forever

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :flowerforyou
:thumbsup:

frankfk's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:31 AM
Thanks to u as well bro, enjoy cool wknd

You mean the world to me

How much you really care

I appreciate all you do
A Sister Like You

Who knows the way I feel
In every situation
Her concern is very real

Who knows my every need

Just the way I do
A Sister is Forever

Hey man,,,THIS really ROCKS.....very cool Frank.
Hope YOU have a great weekend bro...

frankfk's photo
Fri 08/07/09 04:39 AM
You mean the world to me

How much you really care

I appreciate all you do
A Sister Like You

Who knows the way I feel
In every situation
Her concern is very real

Who knows my every need

Just the way I do
A Sister is Forever

frankfk's photo
Wed 08/05/09 09:37 AM
LOL
Read up on the company, nothing worse than the interviewer asking "So, do you know what we do, our history etc." I was flummoxed when I started work at a company and we spent the first week learning about the company from the bottom up. That the chain of stores was started by two brothers, why they have those specific lettering on their bar-code............... noway

frankfk's photo
Wed 08/05/09 09:04 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

On my last job interview I flew from Denver to Michigan. I had never traveled for a job interview before and was nervous about keeping my suit wrinkle free. As soon as I arrived they had me hang it up in a locker and put on hospital scrubs, before I met anyone on the interview committee. I was disappointed as I knew I looked good in the suit.

Any suggestions for group interviews?

I found it difficult to establish any rapport. I later found out the entire interview was scripted, and one member of the group was nodding off during the interview.

frankfk's photo
Wed 08/05/09 09:03 AM
Helpful Tips for the Group Interviews:

Think of a group interview as a time to show off your interpersonal skills. Group interviews are growing in popularity. This means that you may show up for your interview to discover that there are four other candidates meeting with the hiring manager at the same time. When a potential employer interviews you along with other people, it is an opportunity for the manager to see how you interact with others under pressure. This type of interview may seem incredible stressful, but it can also be a way to illustrate your interpersonal and communication skills. The following will discuss ways to make a great impression during a group interview.

1. Think about three skills that are needed for the position that you are applying for. Before the interview, think of ways that you can show that you have these skills. Be prepared to give examples of times that you used these skills in an effective manner.

2. Group interviews can involve not only several candidates, but also different managers. Try to determine what each manager is looking for in an employee. Show equal respect to all hiring personnel, even if you know who the ultimate decision maker is.

3. If the interview is an open dialogue format, be sure that you speak up. However, never interrupt someone else. Make sure that you speak up, wait your turn to speak and do not dominate the entire interview.

4. You may feel tempted to answer questions quickly before the other applicants can respond. This will almost always lead to inappropriately worded answers. Waiting until the others have answered is far better than blurting out an ill-phrased response.

5. It is likely that someone answering a question before you will respond in the same way that you were going to. You must expect this and be prepared for it. Instead of changing your answer simply to
throw out an original response, think of a statement or point that adds to the first person's answer. This will show the manager that you have good listening skills and that you can remain calm under pressure.

6. During the interview, the manager may give the applicant group tasks to complete. This is a way to see who takes charge, who follows instructions, and how other respond to a person's attempt at leadership. Even if you are a follower by nature, be prepared to take the lead and show your potential employer your leadership and managerial skills.

7. Be sure to ask the hiring manager insightful, meaningful questions. This shows that you have done research in the company and that you are truly interested in the position. Be sure to be familiar with the job description and the company before the interview.

"ALL THE BEST FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN THE PROCESS OF JOB HUNTING AND THE SUCCESSFUL JOB INTERVIEWS. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE'THERE IS WILL THERE IS A WAY OUT, INDEED. IF YOU INVOLVE IN ANY PROJECT OR A PROCESS, IT TAKES TIME TO GET IT DONE AND THIS TIME IS NOT WASTED BUT BRINGS IN, A LOT OF EXPERIENCE IN OUR OWN LIVES THAT MOST OF THE TIME GET US OUT FROM THE COMFORT ZONE AND THE MIND SET LIFE STYLE"

frankfk's photo
Wed 08/05/09 05:15 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou
good stuff-wish more folks would read this before i had to interview em...lol laugh

frankfk's photo
Wed 08/05/09 04:43 AM
1. Not taking the interview seriously: Don't make the mistake of thinking the interview is just a formality. Even if all the preliminaries have gone well, don't be cavalier and start imagining how you'll start spending your new salary. The biggest error you can make is to assume that, because you've gotten this far, the job is in the bag.

2. Dressing down: How you present yourself during your initial meeting with a potential employer is very important, and your physical appearance can speak volumes to someone who is meeting you for the first time. Even if you know that the firm allows employees to wear jeans, don't sabotage yourself by showing up to the interview in casual clothing. Err on the side of conservative and show up in neat, professional clothing, preferably a business suit.

3. Not showing why you're the best choice: Be familiar with the job description of the position you're interviewing for so you can illustrate how your experience, abilities, and strengths are in line with the company's needs. Many potential employers want to know why they should hire you specifically. Make it clear to them.

4. Being too modest: Failing to talk yourself up during an interview is one of the most self-defeating mistakes you can make. This is not the time for humility, so sing your praises! Don't be afraid to talk up everything you've accomplished, whether in school or in previous companies. This is your time to shine.

5. Talking too much: Be careful not to talk over the interviewer. This meeting should be a two-way conversation, and many interviewees cover up their nervousness by blathering on. Sit calmly and listen carefully, answering questions thoughtfully.

6. Focusing on the funds: Don't start talking about money too soon into the interview. Focusing on your salary requirements and previous salary history right off the bat may cause you to reveal too much. While the topic of salary will certainly come up, follow the interviewer' s lead. He or she may be saving that topic for a later conversation.

7. Trash talking: Even if you hated your former boss or felt you were treated unfairly by your previous employer, a job interview is not the place to launch into a litany of complaints. Don't go there. If you were laid off or fired from a previous position, be prepared with an explanation that puts a positive spin on the circumstances.

8. Failing to ask questions: Your résumé may be impressive on paper, but employers also appreciate a candidate who can ask several intelligent questions during an interview. Prepare at least 3 or 4 questions in advance to ask the interviewer. Interviews are an exchange of information, and not having questions to ask can reveal a lack of preparation.

9. Lack of enthusiasm: This is your first and sometimes only chance to showcase your personality. Don't walk in announcing how you're having a bad day. Be polite and upbeat. Show your enthusiasm for both the job and the opportunity to interview for it. And don't forget to thank the person at the end of the interview!

10. Forgetting the follow-up: Make sure to send a handwritten thank-you note or polite email to the interviewer expressing gratitude for his or her time and consideration. And while you don't want to start calling the company on a daily basis, a phone call checking in a week after the interview is perfectly acceptable.

frankfk's photo
Mon 08/03/09 05:25 PM
An old cowboy sat down at Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.
As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the cowboy and asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning barns, driving herds, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy.'

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about nakedwomen. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, 'Are you a real cowboy?'

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

frankfk's photo
Sat 08/01/09 07:13 AM
*Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it. 'Latin Maxim'

*When your mom asks, Do you want advice. It doesn't matter if your answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway. 'Erma Bomback'

*Friendship will not stand the strain of good advice for long time. 'Robert Lynn'

*If stock market experts were so expert, they would be buying stock, not selling advice. 'Norman Augustine'

*Socrates was a Greek Philosopher who went around giving people good advice. They poisoned him. 'FRANK'

HAVE A GREAT WKND OF ADVICE AND ACTION:wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:55 AM
Edited by frankfk on Wed 07/01/09 04:56 AM
Female Libido---Despite the stereotype that women don't need sex like men, a loss of libido is a serious issue. Women who feel a lack of sexual desire do not need to feel ashamed or embarrassed: The lack of libido is a common condition, and there are remedies that can help it. With a little work and understanding of the issue, you can have a satisfying sexual relationship again.

Know What Loss of Libido Really Means

Losing the mood for sex for a few days or weeks is fairly common, but if you notice a real loss of sexual desire for months, there may be a problem. You will know when you don't feel it and should listen to your instincts when you feel a problem.

Look for the Causes of Lack of Desire

Evaluate what has changed in your life that might result in a loss of libido. Have you had a major job change, illness, relationship shift or other worries that could be impacting your sexual desire? Usually there is an imbalance in your life resulting in a loss of interest in sex. A major life change can add stress and fatigue to your life that reduces your interest in sex. Determine if the cause of your lack of desire is psychological or medical.

Rule Out a Medical Problem

Fluctuations in your hormone levels can dramatically lower your libido. Be aware of your hormone changes and consult with a doctor if they do not seem normal. Depression and antidepressants can greatly decrease your desire for sexual activity. Other medical conditions that can impact libido include high blood pressure, fibroids, thyroid problems or endometriosis. Consult a medical professional to determine whether any of these conditions are lowering your libido. Also, as you age or experience menopause, there may be a loss of libido that is normal, but can be combated with the remedies below.

Evaluate Your Relationship to Increase Desire

Take an honest look at your relationship with your spouse. Is it contributing to your lack of sexual desire? Have you discussed the issue with your partner? Work with your partner to make sure you are staying close. Go on dates, enjoy activities together that may increase your desire for sexual pleasure together. For women, the desire for sex does not usually start in the bedroom, but rather when you are enjoying quality time in your relationship.

There Is Hope for Loss of Libido

Many women are so busy taking care of everyone else in their life, they do not enjoy simple pleasures. This can show up in the bedroom. Allow yourself some passions or interests for yourself--make time for a hobby or exercise or talent, or just plain rest. Reconnect with your partner, either by going out of town together, on a date or just enjoying some quality time at home. Do something to take care of your body--take a walk, get a new outfit or change your haircut--that makes you physically feel sexy. Don't be so focused on goals, taking care of others and getting things done that you forget the simple pleasures of life. After all, sex can be fun, burns calories and increases your happiness. Why not make more time for it in your life?

"DON'T SHORT CHANGE YOUR LIFE VITAL PLEASURES, NO MATTER WHAT."
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25