Sapphireandiron's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:57 PM
ahhhhhhh shucks thanx!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:57 PM
wow!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:45 PM
I got busy with kids & holidays and haven't logged in for awhile. How is everyone? I am single still. How was everyone's holidays? Mine were good with my kids, but i am glad they over!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Fri 11/02/07 07:37 PM
Women & Men both play too many games. Why is it so hard to just be honest? I am honest and alot of people can't handle the truth, but I think life would be easier with the truth being told straight up front. saves time and heartache.

Sapphireandiron's photo
Mon 10/29/07 04:35 PM
Wow, never been called a ape before now! Ape is what it says I am

Sapphireandiron's photo
Sat 10/27/07 02:39 PM
wow this is very helpful having people to talk to. I should try it more often! Ya when I go tout tonight I get to take all the phones and all the keys. So they can't drive or talk on the phone. I grounded my oldest son from everything today. Then he got on the phone, so I disconneted the phone, while he wa son it! I just about my day saying nothing to him about it. A little taste of his own medicine. Ya my friend tonight is gonna laff when he sees all the keys and phones! lol

Sapphireandiron's photo
Sat 10/27/07 01:30 PM
I am sitting tired and frustrated wonder where the hell I went wrong with my kids. I can't get them to help me around th ehouse or anywhere. The oldest wont get a job and hold it. They don't seem to think they need to work or do anything in life! I am disabiled and need somehelp, but they don't seem to care in the least! It truly hurts me that they do not seem to care. I do not even get gifts from them on my bday, hoildays, not even christmas! I really went wrong somehow in raising these kids. I never meant to raise selfish, uncaring, lazy kids. my heart is broken. They are 17,17, 14 and 5. Does anyone else have this issue?

Sapphireandiron's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:50 PM
Kick back ,relax, and enjoy the ride!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Wed 10/24/07 08:18 PM
Guys, Gals, Pals! Anything.................new friends always welcome!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Wed 10/24/07 08:12 PM
Friends with benes means nothing more than getting together for sex from a males point of view. If a guy calls for sex and you are not feeling well or could use a friend, they are so fast to get off the phone and say well call when you are up to having sex.No are u ok, do you need something? Now that is jackedup! It's like, I thought we were friends! It's a rude awaking!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:56 PM
1800 w/ a corona with lime please! Tequila Dance!!!!!!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:50 AM
HI Ya! Welcome! I am new here too!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:46 AM
Shout Out For Northern Utah!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Tue 10/23/07 10:44 AM
Just wanna say a big Hello to all! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:27 PM
HI! I really don't know what to tell ya................I am me, no fronts, no games, no additives

Sapphireandiron's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:26 PM
LMFAO!!!!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:25 PM
Stop your whining and Do something about it!

Sapphireandiron's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:23 PM
I have dated men who that saying does apply to , then I have dated a man who it did not at all apply to. His actions said one thing, and his words seemed to lean towards what the actions said, but in the end, I was left confused by it all. He would buy me expensive gifts and make huge efforts to see me and he will call me all day, but in the end he just wasn't feeling it. I was so lost & confused by it!