Community > Posts By > bford1983

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:18 PM
thats nice

bford1983's photo
Thu 11/15/07 04:51 AM
in a mind that will not try to succeed you find a knot made up of all the things that time forgot all the blame stings youre just so lost i beleive in you will you let me through the cluster in your head, i need to find a way to your heart, i need you all the way, will you be my girl, if this really is a pain, just make it stop, ill do as you say, but itll just cluster up my spot, the place i keep my thoughts of you. its all gone if i dont get to you and make you miiiiiiiiiine just try to sleep try to dream let it all unbind you forget what they say they dont know your pain i know the accusations on your heart keep you hot dont try to escape the mental break just let love carry you away to an even spot stronger even than the strongest knot that cluster in you is about to pop forget what is within receive what you want dont let me be the last to know how just prove to me that youve got something to show to the world about how you rock liiiiiiiive with me stay on the ground do you loooove me im really worried about that cluster in your head im so tired i neeeed rest give me your all and then say i really dont have a cluster in my head anymore your the one whos been knockin on my door i really like the way youve treated me so now ive got to see what your all about if thats how you mean to say so many nice things to me then if its all good for you its good for me just some tiiiiiiime gooooodbyye to the cluster in your head

bford1983's photo
Thu 11/15/07 04:36 AM
i know life is unreal to you, thats why im gonna try and refrain from hurting your feelings cause im usually to blame for that mistake but theres something aform in the way of you and makin sanctuary with all you lucid ties please if you love me dont trust the night it darkens your mind just trust the light everything has will and the deals are real when you try open up your heart and let your mind speak clear dont you fear when i say iiiiiiiiiiiiiii am near and its so real, do you feel me now will you live has the day cleared away the empty rain clouds before you said iiiiiii think itll rain on my parade

bford1983's photo
Thu 11/15/07 03:52 AM
im gonna settle da score but first im gonna rattle your brain touch da southern skys wit da pourous reighn hit the northern lights wit da chorus sangs sip da rum like im da life an dat ****s da **** get ripped go off on the love tonight chill wit my pills and ****ed the morning light my girls still my sunshine get reprised from the luck of the draw stop for a dime if i pick seeds and stems outta mah pocket now ill be fine i gueess i got real high last night but its gonna be delight so right i cant forget the way i pull out of the parkin lot so hot these cops so fly yeah right im time i dont wanna do myself got my girl so she can help and after the flight be polite to ya brother cause da ice may never melt and you may never forgive yourself for never really trying to fight the fight dont forget to do right about yourself and make everything alright dont stop the right to choose ya life be better at what you prove that means you better act right just cause you a fool doesnt mean you gotta take flight beat ya self together you just gotta act right act right

bford1983's photo
Thu 11/15/07 12:10 AM
meant on a roll of actually gettin things out usually im at a loss for words

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 11:19 PM
you cut me down to size, you left me bare, and im alive well not so much as i was when i was fine when do i breath again, the best of my time is spent, im alone and im bent, i need a healing talisman,i thought i was right but i was wrong to tell you youve put me through hell again, i know i deserved to be told to watch myself but because of you because of me i cant dream even tho i never really like that girl anyways, my hope is shattered to peices, im not overbeared with my demise just yet ive just begun to fight the demons, in all of the clutter i can see your dress the way you wore it made my heart come through my chest, but i confess when you shaved me at my best it left my trust in debt im not clean cut though im shaven and my true colors are exposed please dont go you havnt seen my best just yet,my throne is dethrowed my darkness dethrobed let me touch you again your heart is my home pleease dont let the feelings for me show if they a real brush against my will and let me live for you what more can i prove my true colors show because im shaven

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 11:08 PM
yeah its liek im ona roll tonight

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 11:05 PM
Nirvana

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Load up on guns, bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's overboard and self-assured
Oh, no, I know a dirty word

Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low (x3)
Hello, Hello, Hello

With the lights, out it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious

A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yeah

Hey...Yay

I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group (tribe) has always been
And always will until the end

Hello, Hello, Hello

With the lights out it's less dangerous
[Smells Like Teen Spirit lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yeah

Hey...Yay

(guitar solo)

And I forget just why I taste
Oh, yeah, I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard, it's hard to find
Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Hello, Hello, Hello

With the lights out it's less dangerous

A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido

Yeah a denial
A denial! (x9)

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 11:03 PM
you were easy on the eyes, but you didnt pay that much attention to me, every time i tried to show you love, you pretended that we had to start with ease, id kiss your lips and youd go limp and leave, you acted like i was all there was and that anyone else would leave you like your leaving me, but thats no reason to say you want to stay tell me i meant something that i touched you heart, and made you beleive in trusting the knowledge to acheive a life, i dont know what someone did to you but it just wasnt right and now im just as damaged trying to figure out this life but i wont cause you hurt my pride and i, feel like love is a lie

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:57 PM
i like it real nice

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:55 PM
i cant stand it, i cant take it away, it wont leave with out a fight, i no longer look for brighter days, im ashamed of what ive become, im trapped inside the walls of emptiness, what left unsaid is what i feel there is of me to love, just nothing, its all a painstaking fakeness that doesnt take as much time to prepare for aqauintances as does the time to be real, i dont care about love and all of its appeal, i want something that takes the breath from me, but what i get is, one last cigarette before i go to bed with the emptiness that i can see, take me home before i go crazy let me know that someone cares about a second hope not the one that comes after the first but just an instant to break the chain of fireless hearths inside of me will you break into me, i have a stone cold hearth i call it my heart, theres trust and hope if you work for both, but dont come crying because your not her, its old. please just take me home

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:47 PM
if ignorance is bliss then im a happy man, because from what i can tell you dont want me so there i am again, i wanted to cherish you but you cant handle that, you told me it was forever, and i beleived everything was to be left unsaid,i chose to hang over you and do what you said, little to my troubles did i ever have any in front of me that i could understand, you kept me in the dark all those nights we spent together apart or even at hand, so dont tell me i dont know now that your lies are spilled because i found god and i found truth and now that im a man you wont ever do me that way again, keep your lies to yourself,

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:41 PM
in a bottle is a message from my lonely heart
it states if u read this never tear it apart
it represents my ill fate
rested upon a hill alone i am with nothing to do but wait
you see i had a love one great and beautiful
my love had the smile of a rainbow as wide and just as colorful
but the devil became furious
he sent me away to a foreign land to fight the war between good and evil with onother man
he charmed and canived and threatned i die
if my one true love would not look him in the eye
power is truly powerful and lust is the murderer of the hourglass
as the devil was once an angel and he held a tight grip on the power he had once had
my love gave in and so did i the moment he swept her away
i fell over and died

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:26 PM
Edited by bford1983 on Wed 11/14/07 10:27 PM
theres a picture on the wall and i can see your eyes behind it, dont know if your really there i dotn care dont let my interests bind you, i havnt been so sober in years things are gettin clearer and i have no fears i know that your still lingering here wondering if im dying i dont have to be so pretensious and worry about whats on your mind i know that you just want to savor the killing of my heart what should i do i dont know yet cause what ive learned has left i dont have anything to cling on to just ways i felt was something true that i went through like the begining of my lifes in its haunts me but being near you is loveless i dont know why i still care maybe i dont maybe the sunshines through my soul maybe it doesnt but ive got to lead the way for others and never let them walk down the eerie path of destruction you function with when you feel bad dont start on me im a rotting carcus you left through the front door im sittin here bored you want the conformation from me but no more ive said enough im fine and your heartless

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:12 PM

It seems like every day’s the same
and I’m left to discover on my own
It seems like everything is gray
and there’s no color to behold
They say it’s over and I’m fine again, yeah
Try to stay sober feels like I’m dying here

And I am aware now of how
everything’s gonna be fine one day
Too late, I’m in hell I am prepared now,
seems everyone’s gonna be fine
One day too late, just as well

I feel the dream in me expire
and there’s no one left to blame it on
I hear you label me a liar
‘cause I can’t seem to get this through
You say it’s over, I can sigh again, yeah
Why try to stay sober when I’m dying here

And I am aware now of how
Too late, I’m in hell
I am prepared now,
One day too late; just as well
[ Lyrics provided by www.mp3lyrics.org ]

And I’m not scared now.
I must assure you,
you’re never gonna get away
And I’m not scared now.
And I’m not scared now. No…

I am aware now of how
Too late, I’m in hell
I am prepared now
One day too late, just as well
I am prepared now,
seems everything’s gonna be fine for me
For me; for myself.
For me, for me, for myself
For me, for me, for myself

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:09 PM
seether fine again

bford1983's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:06 PM
its antagonizing to deal with pain something i dont know about but do you remember my name if ever i was good i would stop and say hi, im a man cant you see or dont you know im just like you and iiiiii have to be free, someone please just take me home, little do you know im driven to be a star on the road forget what you saw but always remember me in your heart like im engraved in you heart and your heart is made of stone, if u lose the temptations to have a good time just remember it wasnt that bad cause i never said gooooooooooodbye or dont you know that was you or dont you know if my whole life is life and my life is whole dont you remember i was always home and you were always gone or dont you know nobody knows how hard it is to forget unless they did but were always soon to forget how people like you make us feel like sh*t or dont you know it always happens to people like us the people that give a d*mn so much but it never takes care of the poeple like you people that dont give a f*ck or dont you know im aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive and through with you dont you know i am

bford1983's photo
Mon 11/12/07 07:57 PM
press and hold has a lot more to do with waiting than calling ur voicemail from your cellphone hoping someone wants to date ya im going crazy anticipating your answer i could press you against the wall and hold you on me until the morning comes or for as long as you might want me to mate ya all those things i would do to and do for just you things you could do to me baby are all the ways that make life great when they set your lips in and with my lips as well make that smile take so much lately ive thought about you so much my mind is straining so much that ive got plans for myself and ive got ways i think would make ya so wild with desire i know this thing i feel is ageless so much i dont want to be to shure of myself just steady wehn i place my hands on you and rub you till you swell out and sweat through the night such sweet night love so painless im such a night owl ill do anything that you like without a mean mug dont worry theres no way we can fake this well be in such sweet harmony that youll wanna stretch the meaning of one mean **** and youll be screamin you really aint fake B take me i know u wanna date me no ses pool just the sweat that stains sheets as far as drugs your the only one everything else i just wont use you can test me i wanna stay clean

bford1983's photo
Mon 11/12/07 07:37 PM
bottled up inside is how i feel i cant let anything in i dream but that isnt enough in a world where nothing is real deep down i know all i need is love something to hold onto would allow me to pull myself up though infront of me im not sure whats there all i know pain is the only thing i see enough of i can barely endure my share this girl is all i think of i want her back before life fades away if it does atleast give me that black overshadowing attack on that gloomy day when im at my last i want to think of our past i dont want to think of the troubles only which road leads back so many times ive tried putting her in the back of my mind but it was all falling apart i couldnt lose her voice or the touch of her hand at will it was making me blind who made the choice no one knows the space is a void lonely as i truth be told whereever she is is where i wanna go because shes everything to me

bford1983's photo
Mon 11/12/07 07:31 PM
it settles uneven that bi plane existence between you an i im all that there is of my intentions i barely get by your on your own with the distance from me you made with that look in your eyes you stung my heart and now its bloaded with vengeance so im gettin much stronger than i was when it all started this time im trying to drive the post mortem out but im all alone inside this instant i might forget im alive and take a dive into the ocean to wash away your stench mostly for my soul that needs cleansing cause im cold from your coldness its so relentless some one pinch me its a good thing i have patience havnt you ever noticed my pride you were my angel but if there was an instance i ever beared to live through nothing can compare to this new function of war i cant be hurt i dont deserve the dirt but i dont care cause i dont know you anymore youve got a chance to break out and decide your fate youve definatly earned tha freedom to congratulate your demons when before all you did was cry i didnt hurt you from what i could see but youve said all along that was just a lie ive got to let you go i bet you cant wait to leave i just dont know cause i dont know you anymore sexual lies i dont understand my life the weeds are high and the front porch is worn i mingle with fire thats around my door and i wont cry for you cause i dont know you anymore

1 3 Next