Community > Posts By > bford1983

bford1983's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:33 AM
your face or mine

bford1983's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:05 PM
you werent worried about the purchase my soul bought your love from the easy touch that took you all the way to the stars above it was love at first sight for us both you smiled at me and my tongue touched my toes i went from being a zero to owning more than just the reach from me to someone close ive got you on my mind and im on yours you can almost see the glow you feel it more than anything but if you know me you know that im not even tripping ive got you on my mind girl it seems longer than jus 24 7 and thats a good thing cause if i dont put overtime in on my days thats bad cause i dont know when im going to get to see you again and thats not even the stint ive got time to reason but i cant reason with time to get me ahead exspeciallly when i wanna see you so if ive got time on my hand when do the good times come through you see all that i want is the right moment to render a catch in my eyes that makes me quiver just to see you girl i turn a sinner cause ive got the fire inside im so hot im going to burn this world to a cinder

bford1983's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:49 PM
plays go on while you sit there not just in any game or acting part but the inventions of trust you make on my heart and you just play wit it like its something irrelevent you make up your time lost and you lead me into hell time and time again not just with the inflamation that proves to be just heartfelt nothing intentional that would make my heart melt. im ruined and thats as good as i was b4 i met you and then your baggage knocked down my door now im gettin pushed outta the house so many things with you that im a used couch just good enough to sleep on till you come up screwing up boards but dont forget even though it doesnt matter your losing my trust ill be happy when im breathing fresh air instead of being dirty and dumped im moving on and you can bet ill forget it took you to lead me on to lead me now

bford1983's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:39 PM
heartfelt

bford1983's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:35 PM
wet weather /raincoats on /interested /in/ things /about me/ ive got your arm on my arm and were courtin/ your a dear/ and theres nothing that wont move /cause baby you and i are good /at /everthing/ so smooth /and im thinkin im going to get/ mo roaming minutes/ ive sensed/ that the time/ is at hand/ and that moment wont/ be/ sleeping none/ if im gone/ im gone/ to beat the other hand/ ive got mah shoes tied/ got/ mah /red/ rubberband /and/ i /shure aint/ going to leave/ nothing/ out/ sometimes/ its not even raining/ out pouring/ with the underhand/ you know about whats lost/ and the underdog comes out cleaning up the mess/ im paid out and/ im under frequent /stress/ somebodies gotta move/ cant cure the mad demons here/ cant expect me to move/ unless i aint even been out that way/ so the streets are even colder/ when theres freedom/ cant lie to confuse the right prude innovator/ cause/ baby i move and i move in the underground basement /beleive truth but baby dont beleive the/ fine lines that in these days and times these children play /with/ / keep that fire under coop/ and keep the lemons outta ya tomato /juice/ its like that and thats hows its /gonna/ be/ until we play after the end/ when i may/ you may /we all may/ make this a drama play wit a fighting bout keep your writing out im da author /and this iss what im /bout/ keep the ladies /save the babies /and keep the dreams a reality now i like the cloudiness/ and baby aint it ever faded now/ill be glad some soon day/ to get ta freeze and laze around wit you on da couch i even feel like theres nothing else when im sweatin it wit ya/ i dont even care what happens all i know is that i move with your ever bodymove in and out i love your sex appeal thats fresh and your smile thats gets me to go wit chya/ cant beleive me like that/ its all the energy in me/ i group and dont budge/ i keep the heat fn to me/ everyday im gone/ im the cleaner baby/ do whatever fools do to lie it out there way/ cause u can come and pull my forearm and say baby no more no more Lets prove this another day /so im going on going to move some dreams will lie to me but theres never going to be nothing so im going to use everypower in me to me to make sure that well love well love and here we are were going to move in this new loving way baby i care about ya speak to me /speak to me baby i love you ya better keep me baby its not only what you do to me its taht question of psychology you want to move me with if you love and someone else does too and you two love eachother then to you and to you each other should be true i wont ever be adjacent to da end of my wound cuase where the blade got me was around corners years ago an latley i cant be shure if im blessing you baby like you say but i know im just crazy thats the prime reason for this weight on my chest the stuff i do the stuff i dont its all stuff that keeps me a mess

bford1983's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:31 PM
i guess you need some kind of open response to my heart before you can say you want me to be your man, baby i ve got a lot of troubles but they dont seem to get in the way of w=how i feel, my lonely stature has a lot to do with my own sex appeal its lingering on my mind but ive still got a some inquisition on your dreams too
may the chimes in the wind bless your soul may the end of the begining take you home let the sun shine down on your face but most of all let this love be a choice leading you to all the rest of the choices you make
im in love and i have no reason to say i wont be forever cause girl i want you to want me is there a way i can show it baby you can have all the things that make you feel alive and all the things that can show you how you need me somehow i bet all the world couldnt understand how a love can shine when you really want it to and im going to let you know that this right here is something you would never let go
may the chimes in the wind bless your soul may the end of the begining take you home let the sun shine down on your face but most of all let this love be a choice leading you to all the rest of the choices you make
in a dream there is a question of how much you see and how much of it is real can it be useless i think it says everything that comes down you and i are just some fakeness trying to ward us away from the one true thing that will save us from being afraid you can count on me to tell you all the things that you should hear and bite down hard on the wanting so you and i can beleive were made for eachother and i want to be in love with you so you can say
may the chimes in the wind bless your soul may the end of the begining take you home let the sun shine down on your face but most of all let this love be a choice leading you to all the rest of the choices you make 2x

bford1983's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:28 PM
its a breath taker this grenade 187 pinpull and toss will rock your world **** stealth this is all out war my boots are laced my one desire to overcome you is driving me down the terain towards your base im heavily covered packing light too just incase i have to lose my grip i love mah m16 with grenade launcher but if i have to drop it bleive im close enough to shoot you dead itll be a divine race to get a taste of your blood when i shoot you point blank hard corp is my honor vengeance is my pride false moves are for the gonners ill tuck scan and shoot i will survive tossled admist the armor runnin from tank to tank stickin on the c4 im stat so my mind is blank martyer kill on sight spread the flanks unroll the red carpet for arbitrary laid upon us soldiers lay the place to waste truly given unto you by gods will reaking havoc on the soil of gods grace uncertain of what pleasures and treasures lie within reach not caring but undivided in attention united we stand and divided we fall for peace and retetion of monarchy and in our power go boldy ontp the hours will full pension and a loaded gun willin to release well die for our country and wont rest until the world is everyones home and everyone is free until then remember soldiers dont cry we have eyes that simply see what it takes and we have the heart to push us forward to go beyond the call of duty and intentivley stop the fighting till there is no more hate

bford1983's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:23 PM
if you could just walk down the way i go you wouldnt be trailing behind ive got everything you need me to be under control im not letting the leaves to turn without this breeze you dont have to go all the way to find its true to be in elavation with perks upon you chosen reason to run but all the sunset does is lie and creep away when it rests upon the golden hill of sanction in your eyes blessed be the turning point being between your holding on selection isnt easy its downright demeaning but who is to be and when can you say its alright baby believe in dreams and dont hold on to the night

hook

claim me, say the words, do something unordinary,but just dont put my lips on hold on line 3 i want to be number one if you must rush through the touch and bring an end to constitutional lust i dont mean to be this way somethins gonna have to let me out of here i need a long days sweat and a short nights rest just to feel like im normal enough i cant take a break im so caught up that im short of breath when i come out of the blue ive got the smell of burnt rubber about me but im not wearing shoes ive left much behind that was important like my memory

hook

..>

call me plain and simple dress to kill but dont open the champaigne get so close im looking for a way out and take advantage of me its the way i see how and what to do ive got to get right girl i need to fly this chance by chance leaves me no room im up and in love you have a flower you can sense the analogy but the room goes quiet and you can hear my heaping heart boom hark what thrills you seek whisp away the ugly paintings so deep say what i need to hear and play this song so soft chance cuase youll one day be mine and youll feel my words so deep

hook :flaot with me while the wind is passing us by hopes and dreams and nautical things the stuff we live for and the power of love everything inside that empowers us to be yours mine ours and the way it all should be Just you and i

dreams dreams dont feel the flaunt of schemes press the thought of happiness cause its endless yes the rest of the best of the next great reality yet the message in a bottle type aura might be the death of me

bford1983's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:22 PM
thx

bford1983's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:22 PM
like the best ive heard ever

bford1983's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:19 PM
im in denial maybe ill deny it i would be able to see if i had a chance to see through myself all i have done made what ive become this shady figure with a walking hell by my side sadly this time it has come for good with its evil and its hating ways what have i done to be estranged to fall in the mood to play its deadly games all this show and tell my pain is real but how can you see that kind of hurt when a woman does what she does to a man who thought she was life i guesss its true to live in disdain not knowing im shallow now looking for a woman to take your place in bed no one can hear the crys of the man inside nobody knows how to make this go away i dont know if id would let them but i listen to you and will try to let you back in if you do one thing for me and take the pain away

bford1983's photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:28 PM
how many times does it take for you to get hurt before you realize
no one is real anymore
nobody cares about truth anymore
all you fakers out there are biast *****es
you say you love god but you dont love reality
you lay awake in your dreams hoping that someone will feel sorry for you and say its better out here in the real world but when you wake up you lie asleep and dormant ready for your nine o clock **** sucking by appoinment only
you dread talking to other people cause the look on their faces make you sick but think what and who are they looking at you you feel their pain towards you because your awful and nasty and dispicable nobodys good anymore because they fear men sick nasty men who want to see sex ass and titties men who ruin life for the rest of us because were scared that our ****s are too small cause bobby ****head got a penis enlargement your all scared of money your scared of heaven instead of hell you like pain you dont want to suffer so you beg the devil to make the firey flames of hell tickle your soul because your sick you dont need guidance you need a new a beating prison would be too good for you no one could bother your scared little heart anymore your afraid to hear what needs to be said your lost on beautiful things because you dotn know how to deal with them because your not beautiful anymore your all pitiful and your all going to die a consuming death a death that infiltrates your identity makes you see through someone elses eyes a death you cant take back youll never be the same person you were youll be ridiculed apaprations of people will do the things you did to others to you no one will love you no matter how much you scream death stalks you making the most pleasant things in life terrible things that would normally be nice screw you in the ass words become actions and you sit all alone depressed thinking the world isnt good enough for you and you lose all sight of god and you vanish never to be heard from again sounds bad but youll see one day i have, im not the most valiant person in the world but find in your heart how to love dont worry about what you want just love, idle hands are the devils workshop

bford1983's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:54 PM
im too laid back to sweat **** you say
i have a prefereance to be thuged out
clothes you wear are a shame
five dollars and a joint is all your worried about
it makes you think your part of the game
i think about big bucks and fat sack
seekin fortune and fame
you can always find me packin a gat cause im knockin *****ass fakers off while im steadily stackin game
i get lyrical when i want someone to feel my pain
but you dont matter cause i know you dont understand change
your stuck on the how tos and has beens and your nothing but a stain on my lyrical suspense on where to get ****ed and when to make a stand

bford1983's photo
Tue 12/11/07 04:03 PM
i see you from myself to you,
but the distance is far greater than that.
I know somethings wrong with me,
it seems like nothing can ease the pain away.
The fear is too strong,
from this day on my face will stay blue.
Its not your fault.
its my problem.
you cant do anything about it.
Ill always be missin you.
Every story takes its turns,
many hearts will get traveled on
love will get burned.
no cause can outlive the threat of my mistakes.
i get hurt from the daggers point
cause the road i travel is lonely
without your prescence its loathsome and fake
only time owns me
ready to conceal my fate
alone just because im phony
i pray everytime it rains
that you will hear the tears that fall
i dont want fakeness but faith seals the call
the devils in my head own me
i trip on nothing im always falling to the abyess of lonelyness still you are my calling
i dont know what to try and find myself doing
its this way because you dont know me
the way i think makes em beleive im ruined
i should have said something to you that day ill never forget
im not going to wipe away my sweat
cause i can feel your eyes and ears upon me
i want your love i can taste your lips
and i want to work hard for that first real kiss you put on me
phone me dont zone on me cause if you dont try to get to know me then im going to miss you every chance i get

bford1983's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:09 PM
i didnt have a map
and i didnt dig you from the ground
but your still a treasure
beautiful and profound

your plentiful with delight
and im sure youll make me smile
ill target your heart for the rest of my life
you make me feel alive and found

bford1983's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:40 AM
i will now ;)

bford1983's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:39 AM
thanks, its just that its hard for me to cope with reality cause im schitzophrenic

bford1983's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:30 AM
i cant sleep
i dont feel hungry
i want to groan in my remorse
my head feels funny
you cant hear me gettin sick
and i cant realize that
all those times i tried talking to you you werent really there
im losing my mind
im falling to peices
cause i found out you dont care about me
all it took was the abscence of you warmth or i would have never even noticed

bford1983's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:15 AM
you touch to be touched
you hold your love on high
your feelings inside are priceless
no one knows how you feel sometimes
hurt feelings nearly get brushed aside,
in all the commotion of the lust thats spilled with kinetic energy
its hard to truly love someone
fact taken so that it fills your heart with freedom to live another minute with the enemie,
just to take your breath,
when you were once an angel who fell victim to circumstance
now you love like the devil, just to prove you can work that dance

bford1983's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:20 PM
this seems so familiar
but i cannot quite place the feeling
i want to do the things that i did before
a voice tells me to open a new door
will i listen
will i chance my fate
will i change the life i worked so hard