Community > Posts By > TXbunny

no photo
Wed 12/21/11 08:06 PM

you still hitched? sure could use a cottontail right about now, it's been chillyflowerforyou

Awww....LOL

Yeppers, still hitched. In fact, we're engaged now. :banana:

no photo
Wed 12/21/11 08:00 PM

hey bunny waving

Hey there, Ese! biggrin

no photo
Wed 12/21/11 07:57 PM
Just popping in to say, "Howdy, Texans!" waving

no photo
Wed 10/05/11 05:58 PM

Ya do know it is not nice to tease Texas people with rain????noway :angry:

Hell, who's teasin? I would be happy to see it going to Texas!! We haven't had a fine day this week:angry: pitchfork

Send the rain, please!

Hey Fozil! waving

no photo
Wed 10/05/11 05:52 PM

Hey girl good to see glad to hear the good news.....bigsmile

Thank you! Thank you! Moved south towards Mansfield now. How are you doing?

no photo
Wed 10/05/11 05:45 PM

horrible, now that i know you are off limits :cry:

Aww! :heart:

Am having lots of fun though. We did a motor cycle trip to Indiana and back over the 4th of July. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 10/05/11 05:26 PM
Edited by TXbunny on Wed 10/05/11 05:27 PM
waving
Hey Ese, how are you doing?

and Hi texas mom!

no photo
Wed 10/05/11 05:23 PM
Popping in to say, "Hey!" Caught me a man at the beginning of the year. He keeps asking me to take the ropes off... :) Hope everyone is well.

no photo
Sun 05/29/11 06:04 AM
Maybe my crystal is broken? tears

no photo
Sun 05/29/11 05:57 AM
Why am I so confused?

no photo
Sun 05/29/11 05:48 AM

howdy y'all

Good morning, Ese! waving

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 08:44 PM

For sure, my kids don't know I'm here! :banana:

Hahaha Our own little playground. rofl

Kids scare me...sad

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 08:22 PM

I'm not in the cot...just got home. Unfortunately, to a very warm house! I reset the thermostat (hopefully that will fix my problem) and can reprogram it later.) It is not the temp to have AC failures in!

Unlike this place this morning, it was 9.30am before the temps rose to 32 degrees. I was not a happy campergrumble

Shshs come to Texas it was right at 100 today...ohwell

Mowed my yard in those temps...thus the margaritas nowtongue2

You should get a horse TXbunny. They keep the grass grazed real short for you. It's the redneck version of a riding lawnmower. :smile:
But the engine is only 1 horsepower!

Wish I knew how to "like" a post tongue2

That's a Facebook thing isn't it? This is more fun. bigsmile

For sure, my kids don't know I'm here! :banana:

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 08:19 PM
fluffiER

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 08:12 PM

Hummm nope here is the version of a redneck mower lmao:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would have rode it today tongue2

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 08:07 PM
Edited by TXbunny on Sat 05/28/11 08:07 PM

I'm not in the cot...just got home. Unfortunately, to a very warm house! I reset the thermostat (hopefully that will fix my problem) and can reprogram it later.) It is not the temp to have AC failures in!

Unlike this place this morning, it was 9.30am before the temps rose to 32 degrees. I was not a happy campergrumble

You should get a horse TXbunny. They keep the grass grazed real short for you. It's the redneck version of a riding lawnmower. :smile:

Sheesh, now you tell me after I've sweated 100 lbs off today in the yard! frustrated
You had better find that 100 lbs, I'm not coming to TX to find little girls, hell I cvan find them in Taiwanbigsmile

Say it with me, "voluptuous!" blushing

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 07:59 PM

But the engine is only 1 horsepower!

Wish I knew how to "like" a post tongue2

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 07:56 PM

Sheesh, now you tell me after I've sweated 100 lbs off today in the yard! frustrated

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 07:53 PM

Heck no wonder you were drinking I mowed mine Thursday night around 7pm at least it was not all that hot then....

Wonder how many margarita's it will take until I'm fully recovered? rofl

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 07:52 PM

*throws Fozil an electric blanket* best I can do considering the distance rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12