Community > Posts By > TXbunny

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 07:52 PM

Just telling it like it is and reminding you gals that the other fellas just don't know enough to be afraid....break them slow and easy.

:)

Got it...easy on the spurs! rofl

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 04:24 PM

howdy y'all

Howdy Ese! waving

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 04:00 PM

Okay just let me know I'm off this friday night for I work days and off saturday so far....last night I was at my sons having a few beers he had a some people over he had cooked a bunch of BBQ....bigsmile

Haven't been to a BBQ in forever. Seems ManO is drooling for some too! rofl

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:42 PM

Well let me know when your ready and we will make plans for Applebees. I'm always up for it have not been going lately like I use too...... Just let me know when your ready to go and I will tell ya if I have off or not...bigsmile

Cool! Was in the mood for a drink last night and no one to go with me! Will email you my number in case the mood strikes when I'm away from here! :laughing:

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:30 PM

Hey hey how is everyone doing??????????

Just got off work did not get to stay last night had a call my son was having a BBQ they even came and got me to make sure I went over there lmaobigsmile :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi TxsGal! waving

Long time no see! You have a job with your brother now?

Nope not yet still at Olive Garden so far..... still have around 40 more days before I start for him... Just hope his secretary don't change her mind :laughing: :laughing:

We still need to do the Applebee's thing! bigsmile

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 03:08 PM
Edited by TXbunny on Sun 04/03/11 03:10 PM

Thinking Rocky Mountain Fishing is Grand Indeed.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Is that fly fishing Jeff? happy

Not yet ready for fly fishing. Bait fishing with power bait. The rainbow worked today. Carole. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm not much of a fisherman but do fish with my brother a little in northern Idaho.. What is power bait?

Power bait is like a dough bait with favor for the fish to bite on.

I use to fish for trout in Colorado with a mini-marshmallow and a salmon egg. :)

Oh wait, what am I thinking about right now? I need a vacation! :tongue:

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 02:31 PM

Hey hey how is everyone doing??????????

Just got off work did not get to stay last night had a call my son was having a BBQ they even came and got me to make sure I went over there lmaobigsmile :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi TxsGal! waving

Long time no see! You have a job with your brother now?

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 01:57 PM
Oh good Lord this explains a lot...the men are scared of me! laugh

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 01:47 PM

hey bunny waving

Hi Ese! bigsmile

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 10:24 AM

i'd like to sidewinder...never mind, have a nice lunch

Oh myyyyyyyyyysurprised

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 06:12 AM

Hey girliewaving Dog sitting he wakes me up early for his walk grumble gotta love him:smile:

Good Morning, Carol! bigsmile

no photo
Sun 04/03/11 06:06 AM
Good Morning, time to wake up Mingletards! waving

no photo
Wed 03/30/11 05:27 AM
Edited by TXbunny on Wed 03/30/11 05:27 AM
but I don't want to go to work! tears

Good morning Texans. waving

no photo
Sun 03/27/11 02:50 AM
Good morning Texans! waving

Why am I awake? sad

no photo
Fri 03/25/11 05:28 AM
Good Morning Texans! waving

no photo
Tue 03/15/11 09:27 PM

]

LMAO you guys are nuts! Would love to meet you all some day! I can't seem to find Eat Chit Drive on Google Maps. sad

Wish you could have went we did have fun not too many quiet moments for sure. There seems to be a few that never stop talking so if ya don't jump in ya will be lost ..............hummmm wonder who they were........whoa slaphead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sex by chocolate, booze, food, laughs, and goofy faces....Yup, it looks like you guys had a blast! I'll get to know everyone better by the time there is another get-together and will for sure jump the next meet with ya'. bigsmile

no photo
Tue 03/15/11 05:52 PM
Edited by TXbunny on Tue 03/15/11 05:53 PM

Ooooohhh...week from payday?

Sorry bro.....gots my bills to pay. Just send me your address and I can just show up...harass your neighbors...then split a few times....when it is economically covenient...you won't even actually need to be there.

How convenient is that?

sounds good, I live at 1800 Eat Chit Dr Longview Tx....flowers

LMAO you guys are nuts! Would love to meet you all some day! I can't seem to find Eat Chit Drive on Google Maps. sad

no photo
Sun 03/13/11 04:40 PM

Vivian was the coolest! She is one stand up Texas WOMAN. Thank you for your open doors, your hospitality, your great smile and shining blue eyes. You are a good soul and it was an absolute pleasure to meet you and grab your butt.

:)

Okay, this pic cracked me up! All fingers pointing a different direction...even the t-shirt!

no photo
Sun 03/13/11 07:47 AM
Edited by TXbunny on Sun 03/13/11 07:49 AM
It sure is quiet around here. It's almost as if everyone went outta town all at the same time. laugh

Maybe next time I'll get to watch the strip tease first hand but not so sure about that, "naked blob" thing! :tongue:

no photo
Wed 03/09/11 09:07 PM

Hummm lucky girl hell even I have forgot what a date was lmao have fun girl....

Hey Vivian sorry I was in the living room watching Idol shshs I fell asleep during two of the songs yawn :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well I'm out of here for the night got to work tomorrow day.... sweet dreams to you all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks! Have fun this weekend and remember to take lots of pics/videos for me! LOL