Community > Posts By > TXbunny

no photo
Sun 02/13/11 12:40 PM
Okay Tazz, you're hired as my cook. Feed me! :tongue:

Love all the recipes in here. Yummy stuff! Will keep checking back for more.

no photo
Thu 02/10/11 06:13 PM

hey txsgal, looks like you got your first customer from mingle

It's always good to know someone who can hook you up with the bread sticks! laugh

no photo
Thu 02/10/11 05:10 PM

Thanks everyone it is not what I wanted to do again but right now any job is welcomed...

That's okay Jerry I'm not eating Italian either lmao Not tonight anyway.....

Txbunny it is the one by Ridgmar Mall....it will take me a bit to get back in the grove in waiting tables have done office work for the past 12 years. But.....there comes a time ya gotta do what ya gotta do.....

Figure I will do this at least till I get caught up then maybe things will turn around and I will get a office job or maybe I will get lucky and the one for Chesapeake will come through....bigsmile

I have to work this weekend but maybe next weekend, my daughter and I will eat at Olive Garden and say hello if you're working. That's the one we usually go to.

no photo
Thu 02/10/11 05:03 PM
Edited by TXbunny on Thu 02/10/11 05:04 PM

I got my coffee the day ahead is looking better.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good morning Kristi. . . . . . . .And Texas.

Be so very glad indeed to send the -5 temps down your way. :laughing:

Oh no thank you on the -5 temps, Tazz. We're going to be in the 60's this weekend. Why yes, I am bragging. bigsmile

no photo
Tue 02/08/11 04:53 PM

Sending down some snow and cold weather hope you enjoy. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Grrrrr or burrrrrrrrr. Be nice to us, Tazz. :tongue:

no photo
Tue 02/08/11 04:50 PM

They said it is suppose to hit here at midnight beyond the wind today it really was pretty outside today.. Been hitting the pavement looking for a job went on two interviews today....One was a dud turned out instead of a office job it was selling insurance door to door noway I is crazy but not that crazy....................

But I have been applying at ever Restaurant that is around here as well. I have waited tables in the past and made good money doing so...........Well I walked into one yesterday filled out a application and got a interview on the spot. Which most want even do anymore then was told to come back today for a second interview. In the process I got yet even farther and starting Monday I'm now back to being employed .................yippie.........ohhhhh at ...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Woohoo! Congrats on the job! Which Olive Garden?

no photo
Mon 02/07/11 04:09 AM
Edited by TXbunny on Mon 02/07/11 04:12 AM

Yeah half time sucked....

But the chocolate vodka with baileys is a killer drink wish I had some more chocolate vodka drool I only had one sample bottle of it.....

Hey Txbunny how ya doing?????bigsmile

Stayed up long enough to watch the packers win and then crashed. Dang, it looks like I missed the vodka tasting games in here last nite. sad Will have to try out the fudge slide recipe.

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 05:53 PM

Half time kind of was not good.grumble grumble grumble

Okay I have the chocolate and Baily's poured.drinks drinks

Hey I like it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Chocolate? love

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 05:02 AM

Some day I'll figure out how to "quote" correctly. laugh
you just did..

Sort-a-kinda but it was a struggle. :tongue:

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 05:00 AM

Right now anything I can get was working in a office for 12 years before I got laid off and I have waited tables in the past.... But I have been putting applications in everywhere that I can think of lately.

What kind of office were you working in? Not sure if our company is hiring right now or not. If I find out that they are hiring, I'll email you a number to fax your resume to.

Got to hit the shower and get out of here. Have a great day!

no photo
Sat 02/05/11 05:00 PM
Some day I'll figure out how to "quote" correctly. laugh

no photo
Sat 02/05/11 04:59 PM

Wow how kewl shshshs after I find me a job we need to get together for lunch or something... Normally I go to Applebees and get something to eat and a few beers once in a while...

Applebees n beer is right up my alley. :tongue:

What kind of work are you looking for?

no photo
Sat 02/05/11 04:03 PM
Edited by TXbunny on Sat 02/05/11 04:04 PM
Whoa Txgal, we're neighbors! I'm just over Lake Worth from you. Nice to meet you!

no photo
Sat 02/05/11 04:01 PM

Hello Txbunny how was your day.?

Hey Tazz!

I don't know...working weekends feels like punishment when everyone else is out playing and having fun. I could just eat the time and not try to make it up but man, I'm gonna need a real vacation soon! :wink:

How was your day?

no photo
Fri 02/04/11 05:58 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome TxsGal and manOfewwords.

Txsgal - I'm thinking you and I must live in the same area? I'm West Ft Worth. You? It's gonna be crazy here this weekend with the super bowl.

Will be working all weekend making up time for taking four days off because of this insane weather but will check back here soon!

Have a great weekend everyone!

no photo
Fri 02/04/11 07:41 AM
BURRRR! Isn't this crazy weather? Maybe I should change my name to TxSNOWbunny! laugh

Am a newbie on this site. Glad to see a Texas forum here. Hello to all.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next