no photo
Wed 03/09/11 09:04 PM

what's a "date" what

Oh ManO, sad

It's when you meet someone and hope they aren't a dried-out prune! laugh

no photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:44 PM

Morning everyone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Txsbunny wish you could make it like I said you could ride with me would not cost you to get there......

Well hope everyone is having a great day today!bigsmile

Thanks Txsgal but am working Sat from 9-1 and then......I HAVE A DATE! :banana:

no photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:19 AM
Good Morning Texas People! waving

Dang, ya'll are going to have a BLAST this weekend! ManO's stripping, Ese is wearing a bikini, Metalwing is bringing fireworks, Krupa's bringing booze, and all that food! bigsmile

It sure would be nice to meet everyone. Maybe I can make it the next time there's a get together. Have fun and be safe!

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 11:50 AM
Woohoo thank you, Tazz. I will try these! bigsmile

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 08:29 AM
Okay Tazz, I have a recipie request...corned beef brisket. Love stuffed cabbage with corned beef too. I never can cook the brisket right so I resort to the canned stuff. tears

You cook like this just for yourself? You're a chef? :tongue: Food seems to spoil too quick for me to keep much on hand but now my daughter and her two babies have moved in with me this week and I can get back to cooking real meals again. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 08:19 AM
Edited by TXbunny on Sun 03/06/11 08:19 AM
Oh my, I didn't know there would be male strippers for entertainment. Dang it...I want pics! I'll send a camera with txsgal! laugh

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 08:34 AM

Morning all! Big change here...my middle daughter and her two babies just moved in with me. I will lock myself in my room. laugh

I feel for ya been there more then once here finally got mine to move out then my ex daughter in-law and my granddaughter moved in:laughing: :laughing: She left and I have been able to have the house to my self again...

Just gives you another reason to hit Applebees lmao....

Are you going to be able to go to Vivians next weekend with us?whoa

Ughs, I doubt it...feeding everyone and putting gas in two vehicles now...really hurts $$$. Think Applebee's will let me open a bar tab? laugh

Well if you decide to go let me know you could ride with me want cost you any gas I'm going anyway.....

Thanks txsgal, will let you know if I can go or not. :)

Heads up...I just found out that my grandson's school is collecting money for kids with cancer and the class that brings in the most money wins a trip to Olive Garden! :tongue:

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:34 AM

howdy y'all

Howdy Ese...I see you have big plans! lmao

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:33 AM

morning peeps waving

Good morning, ManO!

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:33 AM

Hi Ese! Hi Tx Bunny! 2 babies ? Got ear plugs?:laughing:

LOL I need them! They stand outside my bedroom door and, "Grandma!" me to death. :tongue:

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:32 AM

Morning all! Big change here...my middle daughter and her two babies just moved in with me. I will lock myself in my room. laugh

I feel for ya been there more then once here finally got mine to move out then my ex daughter in-law and my granddaughter moved in:laughing: :laughing: She left and I have been able to have the house to my self again...

Just gives you another reason to hit Applebees lmao....

Are you going to be able to go to Vivians next weekend with us?whoa

Ughs, I doubt it...feeding everyone and putting gas in two vehicles now...really hurts $$$. Think Applebee's will let me open a bar tab? laugh

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:10 AM

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 05:05 AM

"morning eseflowerforyou
How many people ya have coming with you? Man, I've got to get to work...Company's a coming!!:banana: :banana:

i'm still trying to figure that out. i was talking to roadlesstrvld about carpooling, but from where she is, it would be better for her to run up to manO's place and carpool with him. txbunny is in san angelo and if i go IH10 to sonora, then to san angelo, abilene and then to your place, that would mean txbunny, ellebeth, and krupa would all be on the way. if i go 35 to fort worth, then to your place then suzanne20, txsgal and her pal boatlover would be on the way. i guess i'll have to map out a route and see who is willing to work while i supervise manO

San Angelo? You better perv me again, Ese! LOL I'm in Fort Worth...almost neighbors with txsgal. :tongue:

Dammit ese get your head out of the clouds boatnlover left for Calif. last night get your stories straight and Txbunny just lives around the corner from me shshshhs

Which we got to get together one night at Applebees when we get the time......bigsmile

I'm ready for Applebees whenever you are! bigsmile

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 03:58 PM

Morning everyone..............bigsmile

It turned out a bit chilly here this morning rained a little bit last night.....

Morning txsgal! bigsmile

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 03:52 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhh and tell everyone to bring hammers and crowbars if they have them............:thumbsup:

that's just for those that plan on working laugh

Oh wait...a working vacation? shocked
not for me....I'm watching the ice cream maker bigsmile

I better watch the ice cream scoop then. :tongue:

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 03:48 PM

"morning eseflowerforyou
How many people ya have coming with you? Man, I've got to get to work...Company's a coming!!:banana: :banana:

i'm still trying to figure that out. i was talking to roadlesstrvld about carpooling, but from where she is, it would be better for her to run up to manO's place and carpool with him. txbunny is in san angelo and if i go IH10 to sonora, then to san angelo, abilene and then to your place, that would mean txbunny, ellebeth, and krupa would all be on the way. if i go 35 to fort worth, then to your place then suzanne20, txsgal and her pal boatlover would be on the way. i guess i'll have to map out a route and see who is willing to work while i supervise manO

San Angelo? You better perv me again, Ese! LOL I'm in Fort Worth...almost neighbors with txsgal. :tongue:

no photo
Sun 02/27/11 09:12 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhh and tell everyone to bring hammers and crowbars if they have them............:thumbsup:

that's just for those that plan on working laugh

Oh wait...a working vacation? shocked

no photo
Sun 02/27/11 04:36 PM

I'm making Italian roast beef sandwiches.

Ughs... I need to live closer so I can get an invite over for supper! :wink:

No invite needed. Would always be welcomed indeed. bigsmile

Aww thanks, Tazz. Will give you a holler the next time I head to Denver so you can start cooking. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 02/27/11 01:39 PM

i thought you were in houston manO, be back, i'm gonna go perv u

I "perved" Man'O too! laugh

no photo
Sun 02/27/11 12:51 PM

I'm making Italian roast beef sandwiches.

Ughs... I need to live closer so I can get an invite over for supper! :wink: