Community > Posts By > meandu2

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:00 PM

(((Kevin)))flowers

You have no idea how your works speak right to the very heart of me. You always know when there is something going on with me and just what I need to hear at the time and send me a link to something you have written. I know this has nothing to do with me but I SOOOOOOO relate!
The depth of raw emotion and passion in this piece leave me hanging onto every word. I can honestly say that I was holding my breath while reading and at the end it all escaped in in a huge sigh.
You have a talent that is unmatched by others and I am amazed by you all the time! I sometimes go back through older stuff of yours just to see what things were like back then and the changes are wonderous! You have grown by leaps and bounds!

Now, since you have given me a desire to write, I have a gift for you...

"A Hug"

Two arms flung open
ever so wide
Two eyes that see
don't try to hide
Two ears that listen
and not just hear
Two hearts that beat
the purpose so clear
Two paths that cross
yes, yours and mine
Two friends forever
I like that just fine
Two lives to live
ever so far apart
Two souls somehow met
and our friendship did start
Two smiles so bright
and quick to show
Two voices give meaning
to thoughts that grow
Two arms again
thrown ever so wide
A hug from a friend
That never will hide

Thank you (((Kevin))) for being a wonderful friend and drawing me out without even trying. You are amazing!!

NOW GO WRITE THE BOOK DAMNIT!!!!!:laughing:

yes!!! write it

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:59 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:59 PM
smokin

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 04:11 PM

((( Kev )))))

I so hope that your working on that book,,
Your brilliant,,, your talent to pull thoughts,
feelings, and deep emotions from within you,, well
it just Aweeeeeeeeee's me,,,,

You are a gift,,,,

:heart: flowers

thank you...as a gift though i do come with a return slip...laugh

:heart:

laugh laugh laugh

yes but will they give cash or do we have to accept store credit???

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:39 AM

K, you always take my emotions and lay them out where everyone can see. Darn it! Wonderful write...

i can bring a dust pan and or a mop if you wish...laugh

you know what? i have come to the conclusion that emotions serve no purpose unless we use them so, i think i will bring the mop...that way we can at least recycle the water...

thank you for your kind words...

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

laugh rofl

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:25 PM
thanks kev

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 04:49 AM
drinker

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 06:12 PM

oh yes, yes ... vivid and richly textured ... cerulean blue ... the colour of wide open sky bigsmile

flowerforyou :heart:

(and I didn't even need a dictionary :wink: laugh )

show off....:tongue:

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 04:19 AM
i like this only now i have to get out my dictionary laugh laugh

thanks a lot :tongue:

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 12:14 AM

I'm not sure if this is one of those that is for real or just your creativity soaring?

Great job buddy, nonetheless:wink: drinker drinker drinker

every time i think i know it seems i am wrong so i end up asking too

no photo
Thu 10/01/09 01:39 AM
smokin had to visit again
i think you should do more like this...maybe spoken word?

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 11:48 PM

since you asked...
i have two questions for you

1) why did you choose to format this as a paragraph?

2) why do you feel the need to ask for validation instead of just putting a title and also in your responses you don't respond, you ask more questions...what is the point of this?

i know that is more than 2 questions but, hey you asked.

please do not take this as anything more than my curiosity i am a total novice and would never purposefully demean anyone who has the guts to put themselves out there like this...

well the paragraph thing is the style i just kinda happened apon and it has been fun so far

and i like to know what people think and why the think it. im not gonna tell anyone what it means to me that takes away from the beauty of the poem itself. id rather have people make their own meanings. and the questions help me figure out what the think it means.

i am not sure it does take anything away from the work. sometimes it is nice to know what the author is thinking in the write...but, that is what makes poems different then say, a book. in poetry every piece can mean something different to every reader. a lot depends on where we are in our life.

i think that this piece would be better served if it were written in a more traditional style. line breaks can be very effective at getting the emotion across...just an opinion...

and btw...i think you do have the makings of a good write here. i just dont think it hit its stride as is...

well thank you for your imput

thanks for the discussion and having an open enough mind to do so...

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 11:39 PM

since you asked...

2) why do you feel the need to ask for validation instead of just putting a title and also in your responses you don't respond, you ask more questions...what is the point of this?

please do not take this as anything more than my curiosity i am a total novice and would never purposefully demean anyone who has the guts to put themselves out there like this...

well the paragraph thing is the style i just kinda happened apon and it has been fun so far

and i like to know what people think and why the think it. im not gonna tell anyone what it means to me that takes away from the beauty of the poem itself. id rather have people make their own meanings. and the questions help me figure out what the think it means.

i am not sure it does take anything away from the work. sometimes it is nice to know what the author is thinking in the write...but, that is what makes poems different then say, a book. in poetry every piece can mean something different to every reader. a lot depends on where we are in our life.

i think that this piece would be better served if it were written in a more traditional style. line breaks can be very effective at getting the emotion across...just an opinion...

and btw...i think you do have the makings of a good write here. i just dont think it hit its stride as is...

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 11:23 PM
since you asked...

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:59 PM
very emotional piece

"She needed you there…and tonight,
she asked if she could-
go sleep with mommy....... “under the ground”..."

gut-wrenching...really...

drinker

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:51 AM
^^^^^ pain killer omg too funny laugh whoa ^^^^^

ok 3 parts down where does it end?