natrlflavrsupris's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:40 AM
Probably the easiest way to sum it up is that I think I tend to be attracted to women who are able to express in an unambiguous way that they are attracted to me.

natrlflavrsupris's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:04 AM
Because they've been taught that men are automatically wrong and that they're automatically right every time simply because of gender.

But this is one situation where I do want to point out that plenty of men lose arguments because they are idiots. My own father and mother, neither can ever be wrong, they're a pair of idiots, made for each other I guess.

natrlflavrsupris's photo
Fri 10/10/08 08:23 PM
I believe prejudiced exists between different races, but it isn't just a racial thing, people prejudge each other for anything. I believe it is human nature, I think those who believe they are not prejudiced are the ones who likely are the most prejudiced, after all they don't recognize what it is.

One small thing, I think in a dating forum "blacks against whites" would have been the proper way to phrase it. I seem to get along well with black women.

natrlflavrsupris's photo
Sun 10/05/08 03:41 PM

guys would be happy to have me as a date cuz i truly only order salads .

I find that disturbing. I'd be a lot happier with a woman who eats a big plate of mashed potatoes and stuff.

natrlflavrsupris's photo
Sun 10/05/08 03:38 PM
I wouldn't expect to pay for her. Unless she asked me out, that might be a way of saying thanks.

natrlflavrsupris's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:56 AM
"I was single, 21 and 2 kids when I met my ex husband."

*EX* husband.

That pretty much sums up what I'm talking about.

natrlflavrsupris's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:54 AM
If a woman has a child but the father is no longer in the picture, then some sort of big mistake happened. I don't want to be the next mistake. A woman who is divorced, it's the same thing though I don't see it as a risk like a child.

I'm still only getting used to the idea of women my age having kids, and I'm 31. When I was 21 a woman with a kid would just be way too shocking and not something I was even going to think about at all because most women at that age don't have kids yet.

Mistakes happen and a lot of women my age have kids without the father, and some time has passed. I'm open to a relationship with them. Still, I don't even want kids at all, ever, so a woman who has kids I have to question whether we're compatible. And if she still wants more kids I see us as incompatible on anything more than just a simple level, and it's also a risk factor. It's virtually never going to happen that I agree to a relationship with a woman who wants kids, and I'm going to be very hesitant to have a relationship with a woman who's a mother, she's going to have to explain to me first.

natrlflavrsupris's photo
Tue 09/30/08 02:49 AM
Also please don't call me Jesus, I'm trying to be incognito.

natrlflavrsupris's photo
Tue 09/30/08 02:45 AM
I thought the whole point of being here was to meet in person. If they don't want to meet after exchanging a couple emails personally I would lose interest.

natrlflavrsupris's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:48 AM

It is my opinion that alot of men do not want relationships. They want someone to go out with, someone to humor them, someone to dance with, watch a movie with, drink with, sleep with, suck **** and make coffee... but they don't want a relationship. Just sayin'. :tongue:

I was thinking of writing the same thing.happy

natrlflavrsupris's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:47 AM
It sounds like you've been looking in the wrong place, maybe try a different approach. Personally I don't even bother with one night stands. I want to have sex with someone I really like, the same person for months or years.

natrlflavrsupris's photo
Sun 09/28/08 06:42 PM
Obsess about their looks instead of their personality. Thanks for asking!