Community > Posts By > mandyatl81

mandyatl81's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:25 AM
my valentine by martina mcbride...the one they play every valentine's day on the radio where it tells the story of her dead husband sending her flowers....i can't listen to it..sad

mandyatl81's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:22 AM

ohwell noway I had a relationship with a woman that I now realize I knew nothing about noway ohwell

but but...i only lied about my age...laugh laugh

mandyatl81's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:15 AM

I'm a sexy lesbian toodrinker

Aye! Me too!drinker

both of you are....love love love

mandyatl81's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:11 AM
heuy lewis and the news - heart of rock and roll

mandyatl81's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:03 AM

flowerforyou Most women dont care how much money you have if they are attracted to you, as long as you have a job flowerforyou

BINGO...smokin

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:00 PM
i don't date scrubs but i do think that a woman should pay sometimes if you're in a relationship together cause then it's suposed to be 50/50 anyway but if it's just a random date then the man should pay....:tongue:

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:53 PM
fingers ran up the inside of my lower arm

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:50 PM
you touch geometry in elementary and middle school but you don't really study parallel lines and planes until high school geometry and college trig

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:45 PM

Do you live in a town where everybody knows your name and when you go to town you can barely shop for people stopping to chit chat between the aisle? I do bigsmile

But, this can be a good thang, too drinker

i'm from Cordele, ga...we only have 11,000 people but my grandma's town only has around 200 people...it's scary sometimes how they know everything going on like in the andy griffith show

You're only about 90 miles from me, mandydrinker

i remember you telling me you're down there near my grandparents in Donaldsonville

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:44 PM
vertical horizon - barely breathing

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:42 PM
powder puff

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:40 PM

that's kind of disturbing when you think about the people that have 200+ friends on their list...what are they doing making a photo album?

They are called "collectors" I just got an email from one, who was mad because I don't talk to her enough.. then she says "you look like you gained weight" Uhm, delete???

omgnoway noway ...people are so retarded sometimes...i think you look great lily...flowerforyou

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:38 PM

Do you live in a town where everybody knows your name and when you go to town you can barely shop for people stopping to chit chat between the aisle? I do bigsmile

But, this can be a good thang, too drinker

i'm from Cordele, ga...we only have 11,000 people but my grandma's town only has around 200 people...it's scary sometimes how they know everything going on like in the andy griffith show

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:36 PM
that's why i found a man that was a truck driver...hehe

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:34 PM

I was just contacted by a lady on here and her opening line was "By the pictures of "your friends" I may not be your type" and I have had similar comments from other ladies....

My "friends" are people I have met and talk too sometimes only once or twice and some of them I talk to a lot.

So here is my question:

Dose a person's "friends" play any roll in you contacting or not contacting a person?

Yes, it does, if a guy has a bunch of scantilly clad women as their friends, I do not even bother with him.

Sorry but it's true.

that's so true lily...it makes me wonder about people who say they only want friends but don't have any of the same sex friends on their list and all you see is half naked people on their list

It means they only want friends with who will send them pics and have no strings attacheched...laugh laugh laugh

that's kind of disturbing when you think about the people that have 200+ friends on their list...what are they doing making a photo album?

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:32 PM

true...people talk about others to take the attention off themselves
That's interesting to think about. I think we are alike in more ways than we are willing to admit.

well we're all human...we have more in common then alot of people want to see....

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:30 PM

I was just contacted by a lady on here and her opening line was "By the pictures of "your friends" I may not be your type" and I have had similar comments from other ladies....

My "friends" are people I have met and talk too sometimes only once or twice and some of them I talk to a lot.

So here is my question:

Dose a person's "friends" play any roll in you contacting or not contacting a person?

Yes, it does, if a guy has a bunch of scantilly clad women as their friends, I do not even bother with him.

Sorry but it's true.

that's so true lily...it makes me wonder about people who say they only want friends but don't have any of the same sex friends on their list and all you see is half naked people on their list

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:27 PM
true...people talk about others to take the attention off themselves

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 12:01 PM

i found my roomate on roomates.com..it's me her and her two kids

How is it working out?

really good...she's like the sister that i never had

That's great. I think I am too private of a person for it. With a roomate, you would have to expect their company too.

well i did have 2 roomates one time that i never talked to and it was just weird....i like the situation now cause she's my best friend and we have good times but at the same time she does her thing and i do mine....you have to find that balance between company and private space and if you can then it'll work out fine

mandyatl81's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:58 AM
the cranberries - zombie

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25