mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:12 PM
Jared Leto

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:09 PM
thank you everyone....flowerforyou flowerforyou

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:08 PM

Well I left for a week and it all went to hell...that's right, it went to hell because I left.smokin

damn you fear....i told you not to leave my bedroom

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:07 PM
my boobies don't float in the pool so i guess they aren't fake

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:06 PM

Congrats Mandy.!!!!!! All the best for the both of you.

(kicked to the curb againbrokenheart )

aawww...you know you'll always be my friend kelly....you're a sweetheart...flowerforyou

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:05 PM

i'm getting married in vegas the first week of august and i don't want to wear a wedding dress but i don't know what to wear....can somebody give me some ideas

Keep in mind you're gonna be in Vegas, so dress appropriately, which would mean-

A tight-fitting micro-mini skirt.
Six-inch stiletto heels (black preferrably).
A gaudy purse with long strap.
Poofed out 80's hair-metal hair.
Lots of make-up.

You should fit in quite nicely out there. laugh

lmao....my name isn't julia roberts

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:25 AM

Hahahahah you mean one of these shirts.

<---------------bigsmile

i want one of those...laugh laugh

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:22 AM

Congratulations!!!drinker bigsmile

thank you...flowerforyou

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:17 AM

Did you meet him on jsh????huh

I was thinking more on the lines of jsh t shirts with white gloves and shiney spandex pants:wink: laugh laugh

lmao....yes i did...he made a thread about it

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/135157

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:11 AM

Hold the phone!!! Sun dress and cowboy boots???noway noway noway

<------faints!noway

what's wrong with that....reese wore it in sweet home alabama and so did sandra in hope floats

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:07 AM

Also check out these style of skirts since you said your going to wear boots for certain types of skirts and dresses just don't go with boots.

With these style of skirts you and find a frilly or lacy shirt to match that would be not only fancy enough for a wedding but could be worn again.

http://www.sheplers.com/womens/plus_size_skirts/plus_sizes/

bigsmile

those are cute...flowerforyou

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:03 AM

Humm just a thought go to a western store they have the western style dresses some in white or off white that are Gorgeous and would work well as a wedding dress they also normaly have them in the demin. Should check them out.bigsmile

you know mark had said that to me...there is one near his house i can check out when i get there

Get the name from him for most of the store's have websites now that you could look at before hand to see what they have ect..

good idea...thanks...flowerforyou

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:58 AM

Humm just a thought go to a western store they have the western style dresses some in white or off white that are Gorgeous and would work well as a wedding dress they also normaly have them in the demin. Should check them out.bigsmile

you know mark had said that to me...there is one near his house i can check out when i get there

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:55 AM

MARRIED!? CONGRATS!!!drinker drinker drinker

How about a nice little cocktail dressflowerforyou

thanks...it will be night time so that would work cause we plan on going out afterwards

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:53 AM

whatever your going to look beautiful in and be comfortable. Vegas will be hot the first week of aug. Best wishes flowerforyou flowerforyou

thank you sweetheart....flowerforyou

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:52 AM

i'm getting married in vegas the first week of august and i don't want to wear a wedding dress but i don't know what to wear....can somebody give me some ideas

I think it really depends on who you are. Dressy girly girl kind of girl or jeans? What kind of ceremony are you having and where? You don't have to do the whole big ass white dress thing and there's nothing wrong with getting married in jeans if that's what you and your fiance want to do. There are no rules, except those you make for yourself. flowerforyou

its just a small service between us

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:50 AM

OMG...of all times of year. I would pick out a pretty sun dress. Something that is not too short, colorful would be nice. I also think....flowers in your hair...would be a nice touch. Good luck and I wish you much happiness.

flowerforyou flowerforyou

yeah that's what mark said....he's gonna wear jeans and a western dress shirt with cowboy boots so i thought about a sundress with cowboy boots to match

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:49 AM

if you dont want to wear a wedding dress......then dont wear anything! ....remember.....what happens in vegas.....stays in vegas!:wink: laugh laugh

omg.....laugh laugh laugh laugh

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:45 AM

a bikini

i'm for real

mandyatl81's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:44 AM

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25