Community > Posts By > lilbug

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 03:06 PM
When they say.."I'm Hot" and no pics to back it up....or "Lookin For a Wife"...does line work on anyone??!

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 02:59 PM

Sheesh, I think my whole damned neighborhood is on this board! Only, I don't remember having quite so many neighbors...laugh

rofl

Tag!! You're It!!

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 02:46 PM
I remember hot summer nights, all the neighborhood kids played outside together, tag, Red Rover, Hide N Seek, catchin' fireflies or looking for 4-leafed clover and all the parents were gathered in their porches, any of one whom had permission to paddle your behind if ya got outta line....and all of us begged for one more minute when they said it was time to go in.

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 02:42 PM

Do you ever look at a profile & say , is this person serious? or no wonder why the are single. Any examples?

Ha! I'm sure my profile is prime example of that!laugh

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 02:39 PM

Does anyone know if i appear on mutual matches without having a premium account

Yes, you do!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 02:11 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. The years before seatbelts, plastic helmets, Mini Vans, computers, portable phones, digital tvs.. Those were the good old days.

When, instead of texting you,(or interupting you on X-box), Mom would call out the front door for you to get home. The days when you'd go outside after breakfast, and come home at lunchtime, and then be lost again till dinner. You'd drink out of the hose on the side of the house, and round up stray pop bottles for the ten cents you'd get back.
When the only trading cards had Mickey Mantle, or Pete Rose's faces on them. When the weatherman only knew what you knew. When Dad would threaten to turn the car around if ya didn't behave, and you wished there was some way to watch a movie in the backseat.

OMG...I wanna go back there!drinker :banana:

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 02:07 PM
I'm willing to share my life, not sacrifice it.

:thumbsup: That's really it, right there!

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 02:03 PM

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 02:02 PM
Our phone line was a party line and the 'number' started with 2 letters.

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:59 PM

Humm actually a guy I dated not too long ago right after we met he had already planned me selling my house and moving to the area he lives in ect...........noway noway Shshshs made my head spin hell get to know me better than just a few dates..... heck guess he failed to see I have made my own choices for many years....

Needless to say that did not last at all........noway noway I'm one as soon as someone starts with this is how we are going to do it instead what do you think.............I'm gone............waving

Yeppers...I don't take kindly to being ordered or pushed...I'll push back and run right over ya gettin the he!! outta there.

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:58 PM

...and start feeling controlling? I recently ended a relationship with someone, not from this site, who said he wanted me by his side at all times...I thought...isn't that sweet, though I'm not really a 'joined at the hips' kinda person...but then I discovered he meant it. He started picking apart my friends, didn't want to meet my family members, the last straw was when he 'ordered' me to get off Mingle...ya see how well ordering me to do anything work out for him! :tongue:

Have any you experienced this, and what point does it stop being cute and start makin the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? scared

Yeah, that's a huge red flag when they start alienating you from freinds and family, then they move on to becoming more and more controlling. Good thing you got rid of him before it was too late.

I started thinkin...you don't like my friends, don't wanna meet my family, don't like my dog...WTH are we dating??!! Funny thing is, I talked to him for months and didn't get a hint that he was this way...you REALLY do have to spend time, a bunch of it, with folks before their ugly side shows up.

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:45 PM

the last straw was when he 'ordered' me to get off Mingle...ya see how well ordering me to do anything work out for him! :tongue:

I bet he wanted you to stop breathing also. ill slaphead

I guess I am not meant for dating. I always thought when 2 people got together you shared things with each other... dreams, sorrows, hobbies and yet gave each other space to live and breathe.

I beginnin to think I'm not meant for a long term thing, dating I think I can still handle :tongue: 'cause I get to decide where I'm layin' my head at night...honestly, the thought of moving in with someone makes me almost queasy, immediately they try to reform you and change all the things they said they liked about you. At this age, I'm pretty much done changin', I am who I am, and pretty happy that way.

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:41 PM

...and start feeling controlling? I recently ended a relationship with someone, not from this site, who said he wanted me by his side at all times...I thought...isn't that sweet, though I'm not really a 'joined at the hips' kinda person...but then I discovered he meant it. He started picking apart my friends, didn't want to meet my family members, the last straw was when he 'ordered' me to get off Mingle...ya see how well ordering me to do anything work out for him! :tongue:

Have any you experienced this, and what point does it stop being cute and start makin the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? scared
his loss, what I find odd about this is I had the same thing happen to me a few years back and one of your pics looks so much like her scared

Lord have mercy! I'm ME, not her, I promise, I have a birthmark to prove it!

Seriously, I get that all the time...always remindin folks of someone else they know.

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:38 PM

Go make me a sammich & get me a cold beer womanbigsmile

rofl I'll get right on it...you sit right there and hold your breath!

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:10 PM

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:57 PM

I remember we had a TV with rabbit ears that my dad had to put foil on to get the thing to tune in. TV had 3 channels that we had to get out of chair to change, and the channel knob was broken off so ya had to use pliers to change channel.
God that happened to us!! Did we live together as Teens?bigsmile flowers

Oh yeah, you were the 'milkman' child we never spoke about!:tongue:

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:30 PM
I remember we had a TV with rabbit ears that my dad had to put foil on to get the thing to tune in. TV had 3 channels that we had to get out of chair to change, and the channel knob was broken off so ya had to use pliers to change channel.

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:17 PM

I knew I was getting older when I started saying...."Years ago...." noway

Most of the time I don't think of my age, I don't think of myself as older...but then someone comes along and 'treats' me old. ohwell To heck with growing old gracefully, I'm goin' kickin' and screamin':tongue:
U will NEVER be old and will ALWAYS be beautiful!!flowers

blushing Bless your heart!

You can stop buttering me up...I already told ya I am NOT having a 3-some with you and your blow-up doll!:tongue: :wink:

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:12 PM
I knew I was getting older when I started saying...."Years ago...." noway

Most of the time I don't think of my age, I don't think of myself as older...but then someone comes along and 'treats' me old. ohwell To heck with growing old gracefully, I'm goin' kickin' and screamin':tongue:

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 12:04 PM

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25