Community > Posts By > lilbug

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 03:41 PM

Its so quiet here lately. And we miss Merle ALOT!!!! But we are happy to see you. How are you and Buttercup??
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

We be fine! Right now we are having a thunderstorm, Buttercup hates the thunder and she is hiding in the bathroom!

Well broken toes and all I am here!! Happy sunday folks!!

Sorry 'bout your tootsies!

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 11:17 AM

Good morning. I am so excited, Christopher starts his summer extended school year program tomorrow. Woo hoo!

Yippeee!! Great news!!

Okay....WTH is everyone who used to post in this topic, AND WTH is Merle??!!

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 11:12 AM
My dealings with the other Mods and all of the Admin folks have been 100% positive since the day I signed up. I've learned a lot about moderating a forum from people who have been doing it a lot longer than I have, and I've had a lot of fun interacting with this crew!

First time ever I think I've seen you say "folks." :tongue:

Think I said it 27 times in one post the other day!noway

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 08:59 AM
((Charles)) flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 08:58 AM
Hotmidity

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 08:57 AM

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 08:51 AM

I made mud pies and made my twin sister eat them!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I actually talked my older brother into eating one once.....bigsmile

Ha! Well dang, I didn't hold her down and make her eat them, I mean, it's not like I told her they were chocolate or anything! :angel:

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 08:45 AM
A lot of first dates from hell,noway A couple of others that turned into great friendships, a couple of short-term relationships that didn't work out for one reason or other, one is still a good friend, and one that ended very badly. Distance is a major issue for me though in connecting with folks. I've learned not to set my expectations too high before we meet and you have to spend a bunch of time with folks to allow the fasade to fade and begin to see the person they really are...

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 08:31 AM

Why is it that when you simply don't answer someone's email they just keep emailing you anyway..........slaphead spock Don't they get it? NOT INTERESTED!!!!!oops

Easy fix..just mail them back and let them know in a polite way you're not interested. I think anyone who takes the time to write, and is not rude about it, deserves a reply.

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 08:15 AM
I made mud pies and made my twin sister eat them!

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 08:10 AM

Buy a new coffee pot!!!:angry: Mine is slow as Christmas. Started it an hour ago and I'm still waiting for my first cup!

Holy Smokes! That's intolerable...

No kidding...I'm ready to pitch the thing off my balcony and walk to Casey's for a cup, it'd be faster.

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 08:08 AM
Love my first cup of coffee, which I'll probably finally get around noon! Coffee pot is slow as molasses! :angry:

I love the early mornings before everyone wakes up. My favorite time of day.

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 08:00 AM
I heard they have some dam fine lookin' mods here! :banana: smokin bigsmile

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 07:59 AM
Buy a new coffee pot!!!:angry: Mine is slow as Christmas. Started it an hour ago and I'm still waiting for my first cup!

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 07:36 AM

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 07:35 AM

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 06:18 PM

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 06:13 PM

...and start feeling controlling? I recently ended a relationship with someone, not from this site, who said he wanted me by his side at all times...I thought...isn't that sweet, though I'm not really a 'joined at the hips' kinda person...but then I discovered he meant it. He started picking apart my friends, didn't want to meet my family members, the last straw was when he 'ordered' me to get off Mingle...ya see how well ordering me to do anything work out for him! :tongue:

Have any you experienced this, and what point does it stop being cute and start makin the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? scared

Well, me personally, if im in a relationship with a gal, and I really love her, and she's truely my best friend, I would love her to do everything and go everywhere with me, however, thats the kind of arrangment that should be agree'd upon, and not just taken for granted. I don't blame you for putting the kabosh on it one bit smokin

Thanks! flowerforyou

His wanting me at his side all the time was only part of the issue, it was all of it combined that had me runnin'. Besides his ordering me to leave Mingle, his not accepting Buttercup, my dog, was the topper, insisted I was giving her away. I made no secret I had a dog. She is very well behaved, housebroken, good with kids and other animals...she steals the hearts of most folks she meets, but she barks when strangers come around and she sheds.... she's a dog, they've been known to do that!slaphead

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 03:17 PM
The best example I have personally experienced are the scammers...for some reason I seem to be a scammer magnetnoway ...their pics are SO obviously fake. I'm constantly shaking my head wondering how they thought they could pull that off. And....when at the top of the profile indicates they're from California...or somewhere... and in the body they say they are from some place completely different.

Okay, I'm on a roll... :tongue: when they write and insult you or your pics and offer unsolicted advice about your life...wonder how that works for 'em.noway

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 03:10 PM
:thumbsup: Looks good!

Welcome! flowerforyou

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25