Community > Posts By > bumblebee11

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:32 PM

on a first date?i'd try to atleast feel her boobs smokin

JT you fixation on boobs is really impressive!winking

women generally want men to fixate on their breasts. you say NO to that? why then do you probably do things to make your boobs noticed? Like maybe wearing low cut blouses, tight shirts or pull overs. Yeah, you gals say one thing but don't even believe it yourself because you know and we men just guess. But i believe my "guess" is absolute truth! lol,. i too like boobs.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:22 PM
:smile:
If you believe the English Bible, which was written at the insistence of King James, under pressure from his subjects to give them something they could use as a foundation to the religious beliefs they already believed, published in 1611 after over 20 years of research by his appointed 70 scholars throughout all the world, over 40 of them quitting within the first 5 years, 35 dying of old age and many just gave up and were replaced with other people who would have the tendency to be "yes" men, represents God's words, thoughts or principles or ideas, then you need to study historical writings and documents pertaining to this subject. There are over 150 books published in many languages, all claiming to be the inspired, direct or indirect word of God. How do you suppose one could go about proving which one or ones, if any, is THE BOOK? You can't. If you believe the English Bible is the word of God, or pick any other one that you think is, read it as one basic principle is in every one of them. Principle!!!!!!! ???????? Faith. And what is Faith? What do these books say Faith Is? They all indicate strongly that it is something one must believe and that one cannot prove it. In fact, they all indicate strongly that for one to even attempt to prove it, would render then faithless, because faith cannot and should not be proven. So, what's this all about? Trying to prove something?

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:10 PM
tears
THINK ON THIS PLEASE!!!!! Assuming Jesus Christ was God on earth, as some believe, why did He not write anything? Did He not know how to write? Did He not have the available tools with which to write? I believe He did not because He knew that all this crap would happen when humans get involved with spiritual things, which we know nothing about.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:06 PM
laugh
I've read some of this and i understand most of what everybody has replied and posted, but i'm not about to disagree with any of these postings that deal with the Bible. EXCEPT!!!!!! I don't think the English Bible or any other book indicating that God inspired it to be written or guided the hands of those who wrote it or anything coming close to that. I believe that the Bible is just a book ABOUT GOD, not having any input from God in any form to anybody. Thahk you

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:59 PM

WHY AM I HERE? I WONDER IF I’M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING SOMETHING THAT I’M NOT! HOW DO BUTTERFLIES LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL HAVING COME FROM SOMETHING SO UGLY? IS THERE A MEANING IN THAT? I JUST REALIZED THAT EVERYTHING THAT IS COMES FROM THE EARTH OR SEA! I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY MAN CAN’T MAKE A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER. HOW DOES ALL THIS WORK?
HOW DOES THE WONDERFUL SCENT OF A BLOSSOM GET ITS SCENT? IT GROWS IN DIRT! IS AN AUTOMOBILE ACTUALLY MADE FROM WHAT’S FOUND IN THE EARTH? WHY CAN’T MAN MAKE DIRT? WHAT IS MAN HERE FOR? ARE WE REALLY NEEDED? AND IF SO, FOR WHAT? I HAVE WONDERED – BEING THAT THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING IS SO POWERFUL, WHY DOES THAT CREATOR NEED ME? OR IN FACT DOES HE ? IS THERE A CREATOR OR DID EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY JUST APPEAR FROM NOTHINGNESS? IF I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A CREATOR, COULD HE NOT ACCOMPLISH MORE IN AN INSTANT THAN I WILL BE ABLE TO CREATE IN A LIFETIME? AM I TO DO SOMETHING THAT INVOLVES SOLIDS, LIQUIDS OR GASES OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE?

I HAVE CONSIDERED THAT MAYBE IT IS SOMETHING SPIRITUAL! I HAVE THOUGHT LONG HOURS ABOUT THE CONCEPT OF WHY NESS! IS THERE ANY ADVANTAGE OF THINKING ABOUT WHY NESS? I DON’T KNOW BUT I DO KNOW THAT WITHOUT THOUGHT THERE CAN BE NO ACTION, REACTION OR INTERACTION BETWEEN OR AMONGST HUMAN KIND. IS THIS INVOLVED IN THE CONCEPT OF WHY WE ARE? WE KNOW WE CAN’T COMPETE WITH THE GLORY AND SPLENDOR OF OUR CREATOR AS DEALS WITH OUR ABILITIES TO MAKE ANYTHING. WE CAN’T MAKE SOMETHING FROM NOTHING LIKE THE CREATOR CAN, SO THEREFORE WE MUST ADMIT OUR ABILITIES ARE WITHIN THE REALM OF NOTHINGNESS COMPARATIVELY SPEAKING.

SOME FEEL THERE IS NOTHINGNESS EVERYWHERE AND THAT WE JUST ONE DAY APPEARED FROM NOTHINGNESS? AND I BELIEVE THAT WE ALL HAVE THAT RIGHT TO BELIEVE WHAT WE WILL ABOUT EVERYTHING, INCLUDING OUR ORIGIN AND DESTINY. ARE THERE DISADVANTAGES OF BELIEVING IN SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE PROVEN? IS THERE AN ADVANTAGE IN BELIEVING IN NOTHINGNESS? I FEEL UNQUALIFIED TO MAKE SUCH JUDGMENTS. POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT IS NORMALLY CHOSEN OVER NOTHINGNESS OR NEGATIVITY. HOWEVER, THAT WITHIN ITSELF IS NOT REQUIRED FOR ALL PEOPLES TO ENJOY THEIR EXISTENCE UPON EARTH FOR THEIR PERIOD OF TIME.

CAN THERE BE CONTENTMENT WITHIN HUMAN BEINGS WITHOUT THE THOUGHT OF SOMETHING MORE THAN OURSELVES? IF WE BELIEVE OURSELVES TO BE THE ULTIMATE OF SOMETHING – WHAT IS THAT SOMETHING? IS THERE A RIGHT AND A WRONG? WHO MAKES THE JUDGMENT OF GOOD AND BAD? IS THAT THE JOB OF WE HUMANS WHO ARE HERE FOR A LITTLE WHILE TO DO SOMETHING THAT WE CAN’T IDENTIFY OR SHOULD THAT BE LEFT TO A HIGHER POWER THAN OURSELVES? IS INNER PEACE OBTAINABLE? IS IT A WORTHWHILE GOAL? WHY? WHY NOT? I’V E ATTAINED IT AND I KNOW YOU CAN BECAUSE I’M NOT A SPECIAL PERSON TO GOD, JUST ONE OF HIS BILLIONS OF CREATIONS. WOW. DOESN’T THAT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD? I HOPE IT DOES BECAUSE IT DOES ME!

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:43 PM
Is there such a thing as “the one” as deals with that special, predetermined or set aside mate for you? Does that person really exist? Some say yes. I’m not one of those but that’s okay with me. I’ve always taken the attitude that if anybody has a belief in anything, go for it. Even if it’s not true you did your level best to test the waters before you just gave up and quit without having explored all avenues available to check it out. So, how do you go about “checking it out”? I don’t have an answer but I do have some observations that may interest you and cause you to think to the point that you develop your own answer. Regardless, some answer may be better than no answer. Let’s do our best to deal with this subject because it is a pressing and important issue for both male and female who are considering finding a mate for life, if that’s possible. Considering that “something is better than nothing”, we’ll proceed.

Let’s say that there is in fact a perfect mate out there somewhere that needs finding. First, let’s describe that person’s attributes, appearance, character and personality. Let’s say that you are a female and looking for “Mr. Right – Mr. Perfect”. Even though you probably realize that there is no such thing as Mr. Perfect, there may be a Mr. Right. And what makes him right? He has a good and visible steady income, is reputable, well respected within the community, relatively handsome, has an acceptable physique and carries himself well. OK so far? He’s gentle, kind, loves children and animals, smells nice, loves to dance and make you laugh. So far he sounds reasonably close to what every female in the world views as Mr. Right. Oh, you mean there’s more? Yep! He must possess the demeanor and knowledge necessary to give in even when he thinks he’s right. He should be sensitive to your needs and know when and how to deal with most every situation as it develops, especially as it concerns you. Understanding without becoming confused or frustrated is a MUST!! Even though money isn’t the most important thing he may provide its none the less important and whatever the amount you feel you need should be acceptable to him without negativism becoming involved, now or later. He needs to accept the fact that you love him unconditionally and therefore reaffirmation isn’t necessary. He needs to understand that you consider all men are susceptible to indiscretions that affect the family and not to be concerned that this thinking may have an effect on the marital relationship. That’s a given – a woman thing that men seem not to possess as a general rule. He should be able to understand and deal with the future such as when the children leave home there may be the feeling of “empty nest syndrome” and be sensitive to this without feeling anything “personal” because in fact the male mate normally is considered there in case of emergencies only, such as disciplinary action when deemed appropriate by mama who doesn’t want to be the “bad guy”. If he becomes frustrated about this, he’s just having a “man moment” and it should quickly pass. After all, he should have realized from the beginning that he is just there to provide money, protection and an open ear for the family to vent and then he can go on about his business, whatever that is and wherever that takes place.

Okay – Ken and Barbie time is over so let’s get real girls. If this is your thinking, maybe you should find another woman to be your lifelong mate. I don’t think men are cut out for that kind of life. I know I’m not. A woman’s thoughts of reality are generally considered totally unrealistic by most men I know. Neither gender is right or wrong, but are different. The differences should be accepted as that only. Right and wrong have no place in this human relationship. If you have to be right all the time, I suggest you become homosexual and find the “Mr./Ms. Right! Or can you deal with reality?

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:27 PM

IM confused now,, didnt you say you live in Mexico?

y es, i live in Mexico and have for over 3 years. some of these postings were written prior to my coming to Mexico. Mexicans go to the U. S. for differing reasons, but generally it's because of the income they can earn and the lack of sufficient income to live here in Mexico. It's all about money usually. Other reasons i'm sure, but that's the big one as i know it.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:20 PM
thanks for your valued opinion. it's a wonderful thing that we can do this stuff, don't you think. keep it up girl. go with the flow and let 'er rip. thanks again.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:19 PM
i understand about the cap locks. i wrote this piece several months ago and must have been drunk. lol. thanks.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:18 PM
thumbs up beautiful lady. you're right on target in my opinion. And thanks for your opinion and reply. Have a beautiful day.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:17 PM
yup. freedoms of all kinds are earned and paid for by somebody else. exercise all that are appropriate to the situation. go for it. thanks.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:06 PM

Am I a product of my environment OR WAS I MERELY INFLUENCED BY MY INVIRONMENT? I SUBMIT THAT WE ARE INFLUENCED BY OUR INVIRONMENT, BUT NONE IS THE PRODUCT OF ANY INVIRONMENT. IF THAT WERE TRUE, THEN ALL WHO SURVIVE AND LIVE TO ADULTHOOD, ALL HAVING BEEN SUBJECTED TO THE SAME INVIRONMENT WOULD ALL BE ALIKE! AS WE ALL KNOW, THAT IS NEVER THE CASE. WE ALL TAKE AWAY SOMETHING FROM OUR INVIRONMENT AND PROBABLY USE IT TO WHAT WE THINK AND WANT IT TO BE TO OUR ADVANTAGE AT SOME POINT WITHIN OUR LIFE. BUT – BEING THAT ALL WHO COME FROM ANY INVIRONMENT ARE NOT ALIKE – WE MUST SURMISE THAT THERE IS NO TRUTH TO BEING THE PRODUCT OF MY INVIRONMENT.

SO WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS? I SUBMIT THAT WE ALL CARRY WITH US THROUGHOUT LIFE WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED IN OUR EARLY LIFE FROM THOSE WHOM WE RESPECT AND BELIEVE TO BE WISER THAN US. AND THIS HAS BECOME AN ACCEPTABLE THEORY AS BEING FACTUAL CONCERNING OUR MAKEUP IN PART. WE SHOULD NO LONGER ACCEPT THIS PREMISE. WE ARE NOT THE PRODUCT OF OUR INVIRONMENT. WE ARE THE PRODUCT OF WHAT OUR CREATOR CREATED US TO BE – SIMPLY AND IRREVOCABLY.

IF ONE BELIEVES IN A CREATOR, IN HAVING BEEN CREATED FOR A PURPOSE AND LIVING UNTIL WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR PREORDAINED PURPOSE WHILE ON EARTH, THEN IT SHOULD ALSO BE ACCEPTED THAT WHATEVER WE ARE IS WHAT WE WERE CREATED TO BE, REGARDLESS OF OUR INVIRONMENT. HAPPENSTANCE AND “WHAT IF NESS” BOTH REPRESENT QUESTIONABLE AUTHORITY. IT RUNS COUNTER WITH “PURPOSE” CREATION. WE ARE EITHER PREORDAINED WITH A PURPOSE OR WE ARE NOT. IF WE ARE NOT, THEN WHATEVER WE BECOME IS TOTALLY WITHIN OUR POWER AND DESIRES. IT WE ARE, OUR DESIRES AND PROCLIVITIES ARE IMMATERIAL TO THE FACTS.

WE HAVE ONE AND ONLY ONE THING WHICH WE HAVE CONTROL OVER. THAT IS OUR THOUGHTS. EVEN THOSE ARE NOT BOUNDLESS BUT ARE KEPT WITHIN GUUIDE LINES PREDETERMINED FOR US BY OUR CREATOR THAT WILL NOT PERMIT OTHER THINGS/THOUGHTS/ACTIONS TO INTERRUPT OUR PURPOSE NOR TIMELINE TO ACCOMPLISH OUR PURPOSE/GOAL. WE DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE WHAT OUR CREATOR HAS PURPOSED FOR US. IN OTHER WORDS, WE MAY CHOOSE TO GO THROUGH LIFE CHEERFULLY OR REMORSEFULLY AND ONLY THAT. SMILE OR FROWN, COMPLIMENT OR CONDEMN, BE HAPPY OR MISERABLE.

IS THAT TO SAY WE ARE LIKENED TO PUPPETS? MAYBE SO IN A SENSE OF THE WORD BUT NOT COMPLETELY. WE CAN EITHER SET OUR OWN PURPOSE OR GOD DOES. YOU CHOOSE WHICH ONE TO BELIEVE BUT YOU CANNOT CHOOSE BOTH. WE DO OR GOD DOES. YOU DECIDE AND YOUR DECISION WILL HAVE A NOTICABLE INFLUENCE ON YOUR LIFE AND LIFESTYLE. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA THAN GOD FOR YOUR LIFE – GO FOR IT AND LIVE WITH IT. GOOD LUCK. I CHOOSE TO GIVE GOD THE CREDIT FOR ME AND I’M HERE DOING WHAT I’M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING WITHOUT CONDEMNATION OR JUDGMENT NEEDED ON THE PART OF ANYBODY, UNLESS OF COURSE SOMEONE C0NSIDERS THEMSELVES TO BE EQUAL TO GOD.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 12:04 PM

If you haven’t learned about American history by now, it’s not too late. If you don’t know about and understand our history, it’s almost impossible for you to understand us old timers who’ve been around several years ,who did learn American history while in school. The reason we had to learn it was so that we could be patriots, understanding the price of our freedom not being free.
if you’re young enough not to really understand why THE OLDER PEOPLE APPEAR to be more patriotic thAN younger PEOPLE, IT’S BECAUSE IT’S TRUE. We had to learn about how we became who we are and as a result we were proud of our heritage. Young PEOPLE who didn’t have to learn it missed a lot and therefore tend to not be as patriotic AND DO NOT NORMALLY SHOW CONCERN ABOUT our national heritage as those who are oldER.

I feel that people who are younger than 55 years old really don’t give a damn about our country and think it will be as it is now forever just because that’s all they’ve known. It got this way because of people who thought enough about our freedom AND were willing to do something about it. Why? They were taught how hard it was to get where the country is now. If you don’t know about that, how could you be expected to be as patriotic when all young people know is the good part of our freedom and know nothing about how we got it and how we’ll keep it.

It’s not your fault. It’s the fault of us old farts who have allowed our congress to legislate u. s. history into oblivion. Shame on us. Shame on our government. Shame on all who are not patriotic and understand the meaning and cost of our freedom. I believe that without patriotism, the u. s. as we know it today, will cease to exist and will be governed by our own “liberals”, who I think of as being stupid and tend to think some of the beliefs of communism, believing in communal living as being the best of all alternatives. Russia and other communist countries have tried that in the past and some are still practicing it today. It doesn’t work. By the time some of you understand that, it may be too late.

I beg you young and unlearned people of American to begin to feel that our country is worth saving and begin to take on an attitude of self survival as a country while we yet can. If we don’t, and we continue on the same cycle as we appear to be on, the u. s. will no longer represent what we represented 30 – 50 years ago, which is a good way of life but doesn’t and didn’t come cheap. Many lives have been sacrificied for you who have no damn idea of what the u. s. stands for or give a ****.

If you continue that attitude, you will one day wake up and say “where did all that good stuff go”.? Too late then. Don’t blame folks like me when that happens, and it will if you don’t wake up and smell the roses of success and freedom. You think you don’t make a difference within our legislative group sitting on capitol hill and the white house - wrong! You do, but if you don’t speak up for what is for the common good of all our citizens, and say “**** you foreigners who are taking advantage of our liberal government who seem to don’t give a **** either”, we’ll all be in the same tub of crap and can’t get out. Don’t wait too long. It will happen. Wake up and smell the roses of freedom b4 it’s too late.

Don’t blame your elders when it happens either. You’ve been told over and over by us older folks whom you may think of as
“old farts who don’t know their *** from a hole in the ground about life and society”. If you think that, you’re more stupid than you should be and should try to reassemble your thinking as being an American and not a national figure intended to satisfy the whole earth. We’re not the whole earth, we’re here on this part of the world and everybody else is trying to take it’s values and principles from us.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 11:42 AM
A PARATROOPER
By George L. Coleman, Author – TO HELL WITH HELL, Starvation And The Church

Becoming a U. S. Army paratrooper had always appealed to me since early childhood. I saw the spit and polish of the men of the famed 101st Airborne Division on a regular basis because Fort Campbell, Kentucky was and is the home of that elite fighting force for the U. S. Army, less than 30 miles from my place of birth, Crofton, Kentucky. Having grown up witnessing the soldiers and occasionally being privileged to see them perform a training maneuver by parachuting out of a C-119 flying boxcar, C123 or C130 airplane, reassembling on the ground and then complete their mission as planned was a boost to my inner desire to “be like them”. They all seemed to fit a pattern. Slim and trim, have a certain swagger about them and possess an incredible amount of self confidence. However; I was a skinny young man and I wasn’t sure I could make the grade physically. I knew the training was grueling and very stressful, requiring not only the maximum toughness one can muster but an undying desire to succeed. I knew I did not possess the physical attributes so I would have to make it up with an incredible desire to succeed displayed during the training period which began with what the Army calls basic training; some other military branches call it boot camp or something similar. To become a candidate for “Airborne” status, there remained another 8 weeks of advanced tactical training, followed by 4 weeks of preparatory physical training prior to the actual “jump school”, and subsequently three weeks of the most strenuous, tough, grueling and almost impossible displays of physical preparedness and desire to excel ever needed by mankind.
The day came for my group of volunteers to see how many of us could make it through the courses and receive our jump wings, a pinned on piece of metal that signifies you are a special breed of man and beast, capable of withstanding an assault of 5 non paratroopers, civilian or military, surviving with minimal physical damage to oneself and maintaining the espre decorp necessary to continue to stand proud and erect. That’s what they do to you in training, preparing you for your first parachute jump. Having been successfully brain washed by the trainers, those of us who remained as a unit made our first jump. There were 476 candidates on the first day of training. Come jump day, there were 145 trainees who had managed to survive. I believe I was the proudest because I never expected to make the grade. I knew then that it wasn’t brawn or brains that got me there; it was in fact what I had said to myself many years previous, a tremendous and undying desire to succeed. I proudly wore those wings for 4 more years before becoming a civilian once again. Nothing can equal the excitement, extreme feeling of accomplishment or drama of that experience.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 11:29 AM
DO YOU LOVE YOU?
By George L. Coleman, Author – TO HELL WITH HELL- Starvation And The Church
Do you love yourself? If you don’t, then you don’t love me either. Because it has been accepted at all levels of Psychologist and Psychiatrists, whose training is studying and understanding how we humans think and respond to thoughts and feelings. I can accept it or reject it. . On the issue of Loving Yourself, I’m in total agreement with their findings because I have experienced both sides of that equation. Love can be described and defined in many ways I’m sure, but the love I’m referring to is the love that one feels for another human being as well as themselves. Love can mean many things to different people so I will define the love that I’m talking about. The love I have accepted for myself and others involves respect, forgiveness, selflessness, totally accepting yourself and others for who they are this moment of time without dragging up old bones and situations. Who I am today is a result of all my yesterdays, without which I wouldn’t have a clue about me today. Without regard to why, it’s peaceful to accept yourself and others as being important as to you and others this moment. Yes, yesterday is involved and has helped form today, but is not identified solely by one’s past adventures and endeavors. Only when you accept yourself as being a creation of divinity can you expect to accept others and be at peace within yourself. There’s no other greater feeling than inner peace, which is obtainable and certainly recommended as a way of life and thinking. As you think, you are. That’s not my coined phrase but is one that I believe to be an invitation for thought. Check it out for yourself. Stop to think what YOU think about most, and it’s very likely you’ll discover the truth of that statement. Therefore; if you want to be loved -love. When you think love – you’ll most likely be in a state of mind that love can not only survive but thrive. It’s all in your head. Whatever you want to think, you do. Do you want to change the way you think? Then just do it. This is probably the most simple and interesting method of changing one’s life. You can do it and I know because I’ve done it myself. You can love yourself so that you can love others or you can fail to love yourself and thereby you CANNOT love others. YES. IT’S THAT SIMPLE. I have found that simplicity without judgment is the very core of having inner peace.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 11:27 AM
What is your nationality please? San Miguel is a beautiful city and the entire area is gorgeous, as are you my dear. I have walked the patches (sidewalks) which are narrow but there is a lot of wonderful history there. There has been little to no violent incidents there in a long time. Basically, it's more peaceful and safe than most U. S. cities of the same or similar size. The people are gentle and kind and courteous, respectful and peaceful on average. A very beautiful place to visit, but a very expensive place to live.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 11:22 AM

do you love you?

I am good with the b!tch :-)

who's the ***** you're good with?

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 11:20 AM
:smile: Thanks for responding. I understand and agree with the basic theme of Christmas, if viewed as you apparently view it. When viewed as a Religious Holiday or anything to do with religion, and when there are requirements of gift giving, then it is thrown completely out of kilter and is celebrated that way in most of the world, especially The U.S. Thanks again. By the way, you're a gorgeous woman.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 11:08 AM

Two California Highway Patrol Officers were conducting speeding enforcement just north of the Marine Corps Air Station at Miramar. One of the officers was using a hand held radar device to check speeding vehicles approaching the crest of a hill. The officers were suddenly surprised when the radar gun began reading 300 miles per hour. The officer attempted to reset the radar gun, but it would not reset and then turned off. Just then a deafening roar over the treetops revealed that the radar had in fact locked on to a USMC F/A-18 Hornet which was engaged in a low flying exercise near the location.

Back at the CHP Headquarters the Patrol Captain fired off a complaint to the USMC Base Commander. The reply came back in true USMC style:
~ ~ ~
Thank you for your letter. We can now complete the file on this incident.
You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Hornet had detected the presence of, and subsequently locked on to your hostile radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it, which is why it shut down.
Furthermore, an Air-to-Ground missile aboard the fully armed aircraft had also automatically locked on to your equipment location.
Fortunately, the Marine Pilot flying the Hornet recognized the situation for what it was, quickly responded to the missile system alert status and was able to override the automated defense system before the missile was launched to destroy the hostile radar position.
The pilot also suggests you cover your mouths when cussing at them, since the video systems on these jets are very high tech.
Sergeant Johnson, the officer holding the radar gun, should get his dentist to check his left rear molar. It appears the filling is loose. Also, the snap is broken on his holster.
Thank you for your concern.
Semper Fi

This reminds me of my last speeding ticket shortly after I crossed the U.S./Mexican border on my last return trip a few days ago. I crossed at Del Rio, Texas and within 75 miles of that crossing I looked in my rear view mirror and to my surprise I saw flashing red, blue and white lights attached to the top of a Police Pickup Truck. I wasn’t aware of my having broken any law and immediately checked my speedometer. I was traveling 30 km/hr which was 10 km/hr less than the posted limit. I immediately pulled over to the side of the downtown street and they immediately pulled in behind me. As they approached my vehicle, I noticed one of the officers was carrying a “ticket book” like it was the Dead Sea Scroll. He promptly began waving it in front of my face and talking loudly saying “ticket, ticket. You want ticket”? Duh! “Hell yes I want a ticket. It’s been 3 years since I’ve had one and I so miss it I believe I can’t live another minute without one. So get a move on and write the ticket so I can get home. I’m tired.” They scratched their heads, looked at each other for a few seconds and then said “Ticket mucho denarius. $50.00 and no ticket”. Having heard of this bandito act previously I immediately reached in my wallet and pulled out $50.00 pesos. “No, no. U.S. Dollars”. I asked them what the charge is. They said I went across a speed bump too fast. In their words – “bumpty bump mucho km/hr”. I told them I was not aware that there is a maximum speed limit established for crossing the speed bumps. They continued to express that I had broken a law. It was late at night, raining and I was tired from my day’s drive so I simply paid them fifty U.S.Dollars, wished them Buenos Noches and smiled, indicating to them the best I could that even though I was born at night it wasn’t last night and I was on to their escapade. I attempted to remind them that we gringos are an important element of the Mexican economy and that I was going to write about this event at some time later on. I now understand that wasn’t a good idea, but they seemed to not understand anyway so no harm done. I smiled and told them I hoped they have a good time on my money. They too smiled and wished me well plus pleasantly giving me directions to my destination, which I didn’t need. I love to live in Mexico. I think most citizens here are very likeable, polite, respectful, non aggressive and honest. It will take a lot more than that ticket to change my mind. As a matter of fact, I think it’s humorous. END!!

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 11:06 AM

DO YOU LOVE YOU?
By George L. Coleman, Author – TO HELL WITH HELL- Starvation And The Church
Do you love yourself? If you don’t, then you don’t love me either. Because it has been accepted at all levels of Psychologist and Psychiatrists, whose training is studying and understanding how we humans think and respond to thoughts and feelings. I can accept it or reject it. . On the issue of Loving Yourself, I’m in total agreement with their findings because I have experienced both sides of that equation. Love can be described and defined in many ways I’m sure, but the love I’m referring to is the love that one feels for another human being as well as themselves. Love can mean many things to different people so I will define the love that I’m talking about. The love I have accepted for myself and others involves respect, forgiveness, selflessness, totally accepting yourself and others for who they are this moment of time without dragging up old bones and situations. Who I am today is a result of all my yesterdays, without which I wouldn’t have a clue about me today. Without regard to why, it’s peaceful to accept yourself and others as being important as to you and others this moment. Yes, yesterday is involved and has helped form today, but is not identified solely by one’s past adventures and endeavors. Only when you accept yourself as being a creation of divinity can you expect to accept others and be at peace within yourself. There’s no other greater feeling than inner peace, which is obtainable and certainly recommended as a way of life and thinking. As you think, you are. That’s not my coined phrase but is one that I believe to be an invitation for thought. Check it out for yourself. Stop to think what YOU think about most, and it’s very likely you’ll discover the truth of that statement. Therefore; if you want to be loved -love. When you think love – you’ll most likely be in a state of mind that love can not only survive but thrive. It’s all in your head. Whatever you want to think, you do. Do you want to change the way you think? Then just do it. This is probably the most simple and interesting method of changing one’s life. You can do it and I know because I’ve done it myself. You can love yourself so that you can love others or you can fail to love yourself and thereby you CANNOT love others. YES. IT’S THAT SIMPLE. I have found that simplicity without judgment is the very core of having inner peace.