Community > Posts By > bumblebee11

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 12:51 PM

Just fitting for the party that represents the rich to pride itself in cutting medical care to those most in need.

MUST BE A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT, WHICH IS YOUR privilege, as a result of many of us warriors who protect your ***, using the weapons you probably think are "bad dubbies". !!! ok. keep on keeping on and remember why you can. thanks.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:30 PM
never been an old woman so i don't know. but i am an old man and it's the most exciting period of my life because i have a positive attitude about life, all humans and i love myself.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:26 PM
wonderful talent. heartfelt i feel. published?

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:22 PM

The sad thing is domestic violence shelter only help those in a spousal abuse situation and not a famlial situation.........it doesn't matter the pattern of control and anger in the famlial situations at all.......

outlaw all Muslims in the U. S. Send 'em somewhere else. I don't know where though. Any suggestions?

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:21 PM

same thing happened two years ago here in texas, but he killed both his daughters, like 16 and 17...
and another incident happened in plano where he stopped on a bridge, dragged his wife out of the car, and threw her off the bridge into the traffic below...

Islam is just so peaceful............whoa

and so respectful of others. just like their BOOK says. lol Barbara Walters interviewed three Muslim women about 8 years ago and allowed them to say thing like this, about their husband being so gentle and kind and all other things about Muslim women are lies designed to make the men look bad. lol. Wow. She's not a very smart lady i think.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:18 PM

I think we all deep down desire challenge. If there is none, it becomes boring asleep very asleep very quickly. flowerforyou

right on . i feel the same way. I finally agreed with somebody . lol

Same here. :wink: laugh LOL!

congratulations. you're one of the few alive. lol. the rest either died of old age or left the planet for some other reason. lol. you're pretty.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:16 PM

I love to pick up the check, and my date usually loves it too.

Nothing wrong with a woman with alittle cabbage to spend on her man.

smartest thing i've heard a woman say today. And i respect women as being just as intelligent as men, depending upon whether it is an emotional issue or other issue.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:14 PM

I think we all deep down desire challenge. If there is none, it becomes boring asleep very asleep very quickly. flowerforyou

will you act that way for me please, so i can ask you not to?

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:12 PM

right on . i feel the same way. I finally agreed with somebody . lol

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:11 PM

i apologize if this has been asked before but I know not.

Men always say that women only want bad boys. Does it work both ways?

If a women is financially independant and nurturing and loving and ...a bit doting, is that a turn off?

Should a women act subserviant in order for a man to feel like a man?

do you want a man to do this?

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:07 PM
The English Bible, as well as all other BOOKS about God, claiming to be written by God or directly or indirectly inspired by God, are not. The reason some people will question whether or not God cares - are looking to narrow. Because we view life as only on earth in human body, and then go to either Heaven or Hell, we fear it and put too much focus on it. Realizing there is no such thing as Hell, only being a type of spiritual lifestyle we refer to as Heaven (and that's a matter of perception and;/or belief) we have the improper views of Life and God as involves God.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:02 PM
These are two of the things all humans desire at becoming a human. All else is learned.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:00 PM

The Muslim belief is not even remotely close to doing much of anything in the United States.

until they see an opportunity.

Explain, please.

Their BOOK tells them to act like they are friends with infidels until they get an opportunity to either convert them or cause harm to them, plysically.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 05:25 PM

I think all religions are rubbish.

On Punishing ‘Immorality’

Leviticus 20:9
If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.
20:10 If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.
20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.
Deuteronomy 22:20-1 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house.
Exodus 35:2
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death.
On Destroying Other People

Deuteronomy 7:1-2 When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations . . . then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.
20:10-17 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. . . . This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.
On the Evil of Biblical Law

Ezekiel 20:25-26 I also gave them over to statutes that were not good and laws they could not live by; I let them become defiled through their gifts—the sacrifice of every firstborn—that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD.
On Slavery & Subjugation of Women

Ephesians 5:22-24 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
Exodus 21:20-21 If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.
1 Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every authority instituted among men.
2:18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
Leviticus 25:44-45
Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property
http://home.earthlink.net/~owl233/biblequotes.htm

i find that Andy Rooney is more reliable information.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 05:23 PM

The Muslim belief is not even remotely close to doing much of anything in the United States.

until they see an opportunity.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 10:04 AM

I don't have any solid statistics, and I'm sure there are many areas where there is (still sadly) grave disparity. In other ways, the ladies are SO taking the lead...

....in "my world", it's a "new world"......

It's so strange being on the cusp of the of the shift.....

How do we sweep each other, off of each other's feet these days?

your world is full of sucks. nothing else to do. lol. the rest is worn out.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 10:03 AM
should it involve "Like"? If not, it won't work. Otherwise, just a mechanical action/reaction. Women are right about this one. OH, OH, I've said it again. The word "right" and "woman" in the same context.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 10:01 AM
frustrated pitchfork bigsmile

Opinion: Ladies do it better, because they do it right the FIRST time. Less arguments with boss & procedures. Have to do it better, to get the same respect & money. See it time & again.

Told a mechanic in MY shop, who was putting down female mechanics;

They want to be a mechanic. You think because you have ****, balls & a tool box, you are a mechanic. A lady with your experience will do a better job, any day.

6 months later he had quit, sold his tools & was cleaning fish tanks for a pet store, part time. Wife was the primary income. She kicked him out, 6 months later.
flowerforyou :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 10:00 AM

laugh type oh intended

may i dance and have sex with all you ladies in this photo? i can i believe.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:59 AM

rofl

Bringam Young

'bring em young'

had to bring in help. can't satisfy all my wives. help!!!!