Community > Posts By > bumblebee11

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:58 AM

rofl

Bringam Young

another homo estupido.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:57 AM

Opinion: Ladies do it better, because they do it right the FIRST time. Less arguments with boss & procedures. Have to do it better, to get the same respect & money. See it time & again.

Told a mechanic in MY shop, who was putting down female mechanics;

They want to be a mechanic. You think because you have ****, balls & a tool box, you are a mechanic. A lady with your experience will do a better job, any day.

6 months later he had quit, sold his tools & was cleaning fish tanks for a pet store, part time. Wife was the primary income. She kicked him out, 6 months later.
flowerforyou :banana: :banana:

:thumbsup: Yes. Brilliant!

yeah, using wrong tools.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:56 AM
Ken and Barbee stuff! i have three daughters. taught them to live in real world, not ken /barbee land.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:29 AM

hey there, would love to have any feedback on my profile.
thanks heaps
Kaz

show more or less you teaser! lol

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 06:18 AM

So does that mean I get winter shelter in your garage in OP

you can have winter shelter here with me in Mexico sweetheart.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 06:14 AM

i got my figures from the U.S. Bureau of Sensus.

Nope, try again.

How Many U.S. Muslims?
By: Daniel Pipes
Date: 29 October 2001
Source: New York Post
URL: http://www.danielpipes.org/article/76
How many Muslims live in the United States?

Until now, basically, no one has had any idea. By law, the U.S. Census cannot ask questions about religion. There are also plenty of other difficulties in coming up with a number, starting with the problem of defining who is a Muslim: Does one include non-standard believers like Louis Farrakhan and the Druze?

Uncertainty has generated some wildly divergent numbers. A large 1990 demographic survey counted 1.3 million Muslims. In 1998, a Pakistani newspaper put the number at 12 million. Even the usually authoritative Yearbook of American and Canadian Churches found 527,000 American Muslims in 1996 and six times as many (3.3 million) in 1998.

Needing some kind of consensus figure, Muslim organizations came up with a self-acknowledged "guestimation" of 6 million, which this year they decided to raise to 7 million.
There are estimates from 2.8 to 15 million Muslims in the U. S.
Being that there is no government department that deals with the census by religious/philosophical groups/individuals, there are no officlal records, even though we suspect strongly that the U.S.Governnment does have more exacting knowledge about this controversial religious group than any other religious group, by numbers in the U. S.

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 05:47 AM

My mother was from Kentucky...

and your right.....

Kentucky rocks!!!!!

what city in Kentucky lovely, sexy lady?

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 02:51 PM
:heart: I believe that there is a God, a creator of me, you and everything and everybody. I can't prove it, so i won't try. I don't need to prove it myself, because i believe it. A belief is a thought, one that i prefer to live with. It makes me feel good and secure and meaningful. I believe that God is in control now as he was from whenever the beginning was. Being that i believe this way, i also believe that God has a master plan which nobody knows and wouldn't be able to understand if we did know it, which is probably why we won't know it. It's difficult for a mourning parent of other loved one of a person who just died or got killed. They have a tendency to think that because they are a good person and love and positive lifestyles, God will protect them and theirs and when it doesn't happen, they are obviously disappointed. I understand that. However; if they were realistic to begin with, they should realize that they don't know God's plan and therefore why try to interpret it? To me, everything that happens is controlled by God, even those things that we humans may view as "bad" or disappointing or something we don't like. He isn't God just for a hour or a month or a year, he's God forever and is in total control. To question that is to weaken one's faith in goodness and create within themselves a hole, self made hole, and then attempt to fill it with something else other than God. I think of God as the master of everything and everybody and whatever happens, happens for a reason whether i like it or understand it. I just accept it, pain and all. That's my take on God. Thanks.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 02:39 PM

tears
THINK ON THIS PLEASE!!!!! Assuming Jesus Christ was God on earth, as some believe, why did He not write anything? Did He not know how to write? Did He not have the available tools with which to write? I believe He did not because He knew that all this crap would happen when humans get involved with spiritual things, which we know nothing about.

When you tell your kids to do something, do/did you write it down? Or just tell them by mouth? If you told them you want your child to take out the garbage every Wednesday night. Would you have to write it down for later instructions? Or did you figure your child would do it even if it wasn't written down? Why would Jesus have to write anything? Why couldn't the laws just be carried by mouth?

i've been involved in raising my three children, and as you say, you don't write things down. however; if my intention was to be an enfluence to all my children's children and all their children for the rest of time, it should be written down, don't you think? I'm not just talking about the immediate settings, i'm discussing a piece of literature that should have been designed to last forever! As the Bible was supposedly designed to be, not just for a certain time period.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 02:36 PM
BRILLIANT MEN, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND HIGHLY INTELLIGENT CHILDREN CLAIM KENTUCKY AS THEIR HOME OF ORIGIN
Kentucky – land of fast women and beautiful horses. The fact is that Kentucky has produced more great men than anywhere else on earth. You may say that I am biased about my beautiful homeland of Kentucky, where the women are strong, the men are handsome and all the children are above average.

I became skeptical of the female gender due mostly to our family having lived together with my grandmother and grandfather. My mother wasn’t allowed to do more than exist from day to day because my grandmother was the boss. My father was in my presence about 1% or less of the time until he retired when I was 18 years old and ready to leave for the U. S. Army. I was influenced by the “dominance” of my grandmother even though I didn’t think of it that way at the time. As an adult, I see things differently than when I was a child. There are positive as well as negative influences, all determined within the one being influenced. I evidently have chosen the negative view.

One day when I was 8 years old my grandmother and me were walking towards downtown and saw a lady who was approaching on the same side of the street as ourselves. My grandmother was holding my hand and upon sight of my friend Elizabeth Belcher, we quickly crossed the street. I asked her why we crossed the street because I liked Elizabeth and I’d known her all my life. I did not know that Elizabeth and her husband Delbert were in process of getting a divorce, a word I wouldn’t have understood anyway.
My grandfather was a Baptist Minister who pastored a church located across the street from our home. Because of this situation I generally trusted my grandparents to always do and say the right thing because of my grandfather’s unique position between man and God (THAT’S WHAT MY GRANDMOTHER APPARENTLY THOUGHT). My grandmother said that she would not walk on the same side of the street with a divorced woman. At the time I didn’t understand the word or concept of divorce. I only knew I liked Elizabeth, who had always treated me with respect and kindness. It was then that I began to see flaws within the religious thinking of people and I wanted no part of that picture. I knew it was wrong then and I have not changed my mind. I remember asking my grandfather when we returned home if that was the “right thing” for us to have done. He disagreed with my grandmother’s actions and that caused a rift between him and my grandmother who really did rule the roost, so to speak. Even though women didn’t wear pants back then, she wore the pants in that household. I thought of him as a wise man and still do. I think of my grandmother as a typical hypocrite, indicated by her view of herself as being one of God’s ambassadors who should be contacted daily in order for her to have the opportunity to tell God how to manage the day. I know a few more people like that and unfortunately a few are located in Kentucky. And I’m proud to say that there is a bill presently before the Kentucky Legislature to have them deported to Illinois or another bordering state. My mother was the most kind person I’ve ever been privileged to be associated. She was forced to remain in the background as concerns the raising of us children for the majority of our childhood. Therefore, only after the death of my grandparents did she have an opportunity to be seen and heard. She was a truly wonderful human being even though she never had the ability or maybe the desire to show physical love as I think I would have preferred. Even though there was no physical touching, hugging, kissing or that type of interaction between my mother and myself, at least to the best of my knowledge and remembrance, I have nothing but positive feelings for her wisdom, good intentions and prowess.

She was taken from a big city, transplanted in a very poor part of the country side of Western Kentucky and never allowed to leave, even though she desperately wanted to at times. I know this because she later on in my adult life told me. She had been a professional ballet dancer in Mishawaka, Indiana as a younger lady. How on earth my father swept her off her feet and drug her to their old falling down house in Crofton, Kentucky I’ll never understand, but it happened. My father had been previously married, his wife having died leaving two children for him or somebody to raise. She says that when she first arrived, she attempted to reboard the bus and get back to Indiana as fast as she possibly could, but wasn’t allowed to do that. My grandparents were instrumental in insisting she remain in Kentucky. Having no money of her own, then or later on, she had no choice but to remain even though it was against her will for many years to come.

With the exceptions of my daughters, granddaughters, daughter in law and other family members and female friends, most women are much like horses – unpredictable, self centered and have no knowledge of reality or the ability to perceive or process logical thoughts. Being that I did not create anybody, I’ll just leave all that up to The Creator and just pass on through life as unnoticed as I can. I love women and I like horses. After all, my mother was a woman. Horses don’t like reigns. I think most women should come equipped with them already installed at birth. All good men should have knowledge of how to operate reigns.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 02:19 PM

I asserted then and reassert presently that Islam is an international threat to humanity with the exception of any who are willing to become active members of the Muslim religion. According to the Kuran (Quran), the radical Islamic believer is one who does not act out the beliefs depicted within the Quran. We refer to the radicals as being the few to the right or left of the center Muslim community. According to the Quran, the ones who don’t kill the infidel (everybody other than an Islamic recognized participant) are the radicals who stray from the words of their Holy Book The Quran, written by Allah and The Prophet Mohammad. The average Muslim really doesn’t give a flip about the Quran but is forced to by those religious leaders who are about looking for those who are willing to not support their universal religious cause, being world domination. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to read and understand their book of divine guidance, the Quran. I’ve read three versions of the Quran, one by the Sunnie, one by the Shite and one by the Kurds. They are complimentary to each other even though there are differences, much like the differences in the King James Version of The Holy Bible and The International Version of the same religious writing.

There are over 7 million within the boundaries of the United States and over 8 million in Mexico and 12 million in South America as a whole. There are only 7 billion people on earth and it is reported that approximately 4 billion of them are Muslims. If it comes to an international vote, guess who wins the election.

It will soon be that there are enough Muslims within the U. S. that they can swing an election legally. Worried? You should be. What should we do. I don’t know but they deserve watching as concerns their literal numbers present within our country. Remember that their goal is world domination. That’s not to say that every Muslim thinks that way, but the core leaders do because of their mandate given within the Quran. So, if enough of them do what they claim to believe, they’ll own us. Amora Allah Amadad.

not sure where you got your facts, but everything i have read says there 1.8 billion muslims in the world...

but i do agree with you, they are bidding their time to do just that...

number of Muslims in the world figures were derived from The United Nations Consulate in New York.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 02:17 PM

I asserted then and reassert presently that Islam is an international threat to humanity with the exception of any who are willing to become active members of the Muslim religion. According to the Kuran (Quran), the radical Islamic believer is one who does not act out the beliefs depicted within the Quran. We refer to the radicals as being the few to the right or left of the center Muslim community. According to the Quran, the ones who don’t kill the infidel (everybody other than an Islamic recognized participant) are the radicals who stray from the words of their Holy Book The Quran, written by Allah and The Prophet Mohammad. The average Muslim really doesn’t give a flip about the Quran but is forced to by those religious leaders who are about looking for those who are willing to not support their universal religious cause, being world domination. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to read and understand their book of divine guidance, the Quran. I’ve read three versions of the Quran, one by the Sunnie, one by the Shite and one by the Kurds. They are complimentary to each other even though there are differences, much like the differences in the King James Version of The Holy Bible and The International Version of the same religious writing.

There are over 7 million within the boundaries of the United States and over 8 million in Mexico and 12 million in South America as a whole. There are only 7 billion people on earth and it is reported that approximately 4 billion of them are Muslims. If it comes to an international vote, guess who wins the election.

It will soon be that there are enough Muslims within the U. S. that they can swing an election legally. Worried? You should be. What should we do. I don’t know but they deserve watching as concerns their literal numbers present within our country. Remember that their goal is world domination. That’s not to say that every Muslim thinks that way, but the core leaders do because of their mandate given within the Quran. So, if enough of them do what they claim to believe, they’ll own us. Amora Allah Amadad.

not sure where you got your facts, but everything i have read says there 1.8 billion muslims in the world...

but i do agree with you, they are bidding their time to do just that...

i got my figures from the U.S. Bureau of Sensus.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 02:14 PM
The diamond has long been a symbol of love and longevity. Why? It takes lots of time and lots of pressure to create a diamond from a piece of black coal. So does a long term marriage. But why? Why does pressure over time create something otherwise worthless into something of great value like a diamond made from a lump of coal? We burn the coal which will produce a relatively small amount of heat output but it will produce in time and under the proper pressure a much desired diamond which theoretically last forever. Should we humans be compared to a lump of coal or a diamond in process? Is the value of life considered within the confines of pressures brought to fruition or does simplicity play a role within the scope of life’s values? So far we have looked at the value of pressure on the lump of coal and it appears a worthwhile venture. How about the pressures placed on a human being in comparison? Does that pressure produce human “diamonds” or distortions of what is intended for humans to be and become? Diamonds are precious only because we humans say they are. They cannot produce heat or anything worthwhile when the monetary value is stripped from the scenario. A human diamond is one who is precious to the owner and/or user. Who is the owner? Who is the user? Diamonds are valuable only in our mind yet relative to financial gain or pride of ownership possibly connected to their rarity. Life’s a hoot when human diamonds are identified especially if you live with one. Remember that there are several “grades” of diamonds to a trained jeweler, but to the average untrained eye they’re all of some value. Appreciate yours if you have one but don’t go looking for one if you don’t. We’re all like diamonds in a manner of speaking. We call it character building when we don’t cave in to pressures of life. Good, proven character is a diamond of life worthy of everything the world offers.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:56 PM

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:52 PM

I'm pretty sure American history is a prerequisite in American HSs.

It was in my day anyway.

mine also, but not today. I was born in 1941 and graduated HS in 1959. During that period of time, it was required. Not today. There's too much resistence to it because there are many groups in the U. S. that were not that strong at that time, and American History was mandatory. Now, it gets so much flack from some of these groups who claim their "group" isn't included and focused on like it should that we just gave up and said, forget it then. And it has been forgotten.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:49 PM

what is the inherent or practical value of 'patriotism' that should require anyone to learn a nations 'history'

is it not just as practical to teach love of others, integrity, honesty, and humility,,,,,as it is to teach 'national pride'?

I understand the sentiment, but my issue with the pov of mandatory history(which it already is,,) is that there isnt a history book that TRULY embraces the struggles of all types of people. I believe it should be mandatory to take some type of history, but which type should be elective. IF the point is to teach about the sacrifices of others, why shouldnt natives have the option to learn about the sacrifices in THEIR history, or people of color learn about the sacrifices in THEIR history. I think history, kind of like manners, is something that has to be taught first at home, with reinforcement from the community and the schools.

what would you thik if our educational system adopted a new subject called "white history"? And you say that there are not "true" history books? Why not. How do you know. There is too much pandering to groups now which doesn't have anything to do with "patriotism", which is the subject of the topic to begin with. Our school systems worked for many years, which is how we got to where we are socially and culturally. Should there also be subjects in U. S. Schools like Japanese History, Russian History, Asian History? Some people never realize they have it made and generally for no reasonable input.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:37 PM

I will tell you who he's not....stubborn as abull and won't budge......narcissitic.......lazy.......drunk...... drug addict......mama's boy.......tv watching........smells like liquor cabinet ashtray......dirty stained clothes......with bugs all over the place.....teeth missing.....*******.....without a clue.......non attentive.......non caring

there you go describing me in the wrong way. lol

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:36 PM

I think we have more just one soulmate in life. We learn and grow from each of them flowerforyou

the penis is what grows. lol

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:35 PM

From experience...looks can be deceiving in pictures when it comes to a man's doodle...LOL!

Now put a ruler next to it...

if you get a ruler to it, you're so close you may as well use it for it's intended use. lol

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 01:34 PM
Why do women go to such extremes to make all their body noticed and then protect it with their life as if it's really of some value other than to be enjo but another woman or a man (preferably) in the act of sex? Otherwise, what's it good for? lol