Community > Posts By > bumblebee11

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 11:03 AM
THE I GAVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

And all by the house, not a creature beat, neither a mouse.

These words have been associated with myths of Christmas, the present and in front. As I think of the famous religious Holidays of Christmas, I cannot help but to think also about the other days of the year. Without being factious, my piece for today is about THE REMAINDER OF THE HISTORY, like Paul Harvey said for so many years, as being THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR.

New born babies are not aware of the time of the year, so they continue with their survival baby attitudes and for to be caressed as needed. The oldest children, themselves having accustomed to their way of life continues doing their thing that can imply such things as "gimme" this and gimme' that or they will do this or they will not do that. Doing what necessary to achieve the objectives destined of its young life, signifying generally that will do what takes for obtain its way. Not for in which ages. We continue doing that, based on our perception of the reality for the equilibrium of our life. We receive generally the good instruction recalling what worked and what did not and refining that through adult age, in the work, at home and influenced and enlarged as we bundle us inside our cultural and social kingdoms.

As the adults, we seem to recall those things that worked for us as youths, they practice and they refine until we sharpen the edges of those efforts of childhood to the point they are accepted like gimme adult' this and gimme' that or they will do this or they will not do that. The native of born American US really they are not so different from other through the world. We only have more to do with as well as more to play with and to think of. We finally reach the point that that should be asked why? Why do we do these things? It is accepted generally as a way of life to obtain our desires and the aspirations were based on the truths we have learned in our earlier life. Already, we know how to obtain the done work with it less quantity of difficulty and resistance of other, but for to be accepted as normal. We have each time more and we desire each time more. That never for. The things that desire can change and the reasons that we desire they can be altered them for the age, but we still desire and do not desire things and we know how to work the system.

We have determined in the majority of the parts to take part in which now known as Christmas without recall really the reason for it. We were taught to celebrate these holidays for different reasons. Some for religious reasons, some for financial reasons and for some simply because they are 25 of December. The representation of this day enters many forms and delivery different results. I remember as a young boy that does not have many material things, like other of my group of age. We were trembled to receive something of value, and the value of word has changed with the step of the years for us most of. A rifle of bb, a bicycle, a wrist or something of wants that class was respected generally adequate to do us happy. The idea is the same one, but the quantity of material takes to do us happy has changed significantly. To the point to be ridiculous in many cases. The use of the credit card has gone crazy as well as other forms of "borrowing money" to do someone happy or at least maintains him of being felt "he left he was" or mistreated receiving something of smaller monetary value that expected.

I see these small Mexican children that perhaps do not obtain anything or little and they still wait for Dad Noel as other children. They have also been dooped in believing someone of in some place gives they fill them for free and they expect. That is one of the reasons that have our system of the welfare in US, introduced up to believe the theory of Saint. We begin our children with lies about the ghost of tooth, we add that Saint and we be asked why do they do does not he believe us further on.

The fundamental idea here! !!!! If we would live 364 other days in the year as are coached to think about December 25, we would walk all better and happier inside the reality of the life. I not deceit Christmas, I try to indicate that the other 364 days of the year represent opportunities to share the spirit of Christmas each day of the year, not only a. Giving of gift is well but has been expelled of true proportions inside all the companies, still those that do not believe in Christmas as a religious day, and they are to THE MAYORIA of THE celebrators. The facts are not accepted inside systems of belief and Christmas is an example of that. We do not know when Jesus was born but our religious leaders they have convinced us that was 25 of December, so we accompany the idea and we show our ignorance that a prevarication acquaintance of the truth lives and he asked why still ourselves do not I have a lot of faith in nothing more.

THAT A NICE CHRISTMAS and he creates what you do about it. He is a great holidays and if he saw as he is that, is a good thing. It is reached in it to what degree you prefer, is preferably that to be reached in nothing. Envíeme all the gifts that you want to and to I will open with care each one and I will put it to the good use. I do not need anything but desire a lot, like the remainder of you. Lol. Send only money if wants. The pesos or U. S. Dollars. The two they spend here. Or thinks only a good thought of me if can think about one. And if it is able not – permitted that one give him. I am one of the better gringos in these here you split, that does not say a lot for the remainder of them. I am clean, I shave newspaper and himself bath and I brush himself the teeth. Change clothes when necessary and sonrío a lot, because I have so much to smile about of. I expect that that erase in you. The smile, the world passes the same one if does or not and will do feels him better.

They written by the I Puncture notorious and at times forgot George Coleman, a life of native of Kentucky in Mexico and to worship each minute of it. My tomatos grow like herbs. Mexico forms part of the Americas. Hizole recalls that.

EL DIA ANTES DE NAVIDAD

Y todo por la casa, no una criatura batía, ni un ratón.

Estas palabras han sido asociadas con mitos de Navidad, el presente y por delante. Como pienso de las Vacaciones religiosas célebres de Navidad, yo no puedo ayudar pero pensar también acerca de los otros días del año. Sin ser faccioso, mi pedazo para hoy es acerca de EL RESTO DE LA HISTORIA, como Paul Harvey dijo para tantos años, como siendo EL RESTO DEL AÑO.

Nuevos bebés nacidos no están enterados del tiempo del año, así que continúan con sus actitudes de bebé de supervivencia y para ser acariciados como necesitado. Los niños más viejos, se habiendo acostumbrado a su estilo de vida sigue haciendo su cosa que puede implicar tales cosas como "gimme" este y gimme' que o harán este o no harán eso. Hacer lo que necesario para lograr los objetivos destinados de su joven vida, significando generalmente que harán lo que toma para conseguir su manera. No para en que se envejece. Seguimos haciendo eso, basado sobre nuestra percepción de la realidad para el equilibrio de nuestra vida. Recibimos generalmente la instrucción buena recordando lo que trabajó y lo que hizo no y refinando eso a través de edad adulta, en el trabajo, en casa e influido y aumentado como nos liamos dentro de nuestros reinos sociales y culturales.

Como adultos, nosotros parecemos recordar esas cosas que trabajaron para nosotros como jóvenes, ensayan y refinan hasta que afilemos las orillas de esos esfuerzos de niñez al grano ellos son aceptados como gimme adulto' este y gimme' que o harán este o no harán eso. El nativo de EEUU norteamericanos nacidos realmente no son tan diferentes de otros a través del mundo. Nosotros sólo tenemos más hacer con así como más jugar con y pensar de. ¿Nosotros por último alcanzamos el punto que ése debe preguntarse por qué? ¿Por qué hacemos nosotros estas cosas? Es aceptado generalmente como un estilo de vida de obtener nuestros deseos y las aspiraciones se basaron sobre las verdades nosotros hemos aprendido en nuestra vida más temprano. Ya, sabemos cómo conseguir el trabajo hecho con lo menos cantidad de dificultad y resistencia de otros, pero para ser aceptado como normal. Tenemos cada vez más y deseamos cada vez más. Que nunca para. Las cosas que deseamos pueden cambiar y las razones que los deseamos pueden ser alterados por la edad, pero nosotros todavía deseamos y no deseamos cosas y nosotros sabemos cómo trabajar el sistema.

Hemos decidido en la mayoría de las partes para tomar parte en lo que ahora es conocido como Navidad sin recordar realmente la razón para ello. Fuimos enseñados a celebrar estas vacaciones para razones diferentes. Algunos para razones religiosas, algunos para razones financieras y para algunos simplemente porque son 25 de diciembre. La representación de este día entra muchas formas y entrega resultados diferentes. Recuerdo como un joven niño que no tiene muchas cosas materiales, como otros de mi grupo de edad. Fuimos estremecidos para recibir algo de valor, y el valor de palabra ha cambiado con el paso de los años para nos la mayor parte de. Un fusil de bb, una bicicleta, una muñeca o algo de quiere que clase fuera considerada generalmente adecuada hacernos feliz. La idea es el mismo, pero la cantidad de material toma para hacernos feliz ha cambiado apreciablemente. Al grano de ser ridículo en muchos casos. El uso de la tarjeta de crédito se ha vuelto loco así como otras formas de "pidiendo dinero prestado" hacer alguien feliz o por lo menos los mantiene de sentirse "dejó fuera" o maltratado recibiendo algo de valor monetario menor que esperado.

Veo a estos niños mexicanos pequeños que quizá no consiguen nada o poco y ellos todavía esperan a Papá Noel como otros niños. Ellos también han sido dooped en creer alguien de en algún lugar les da llenan para libre y esperan. Eso es uno de las razones que tenemos nuestro sistema del bienestar en EEUU, introducido arriba creer la teoría de Santa. Comenzamos nuestros niños con mentiras acerca del fantasma de diente, añadimos a ese Santa y se preguntamos por qué ellos hacen no nos cree más adelante.

¡La idea fundamental aquí! !!!! Si viviríamos 364 otros días en el año como son entrenados para pensar en el 25 de diciembre, nosotros andaríamos todo mejor y más feliz dentro de la realidad de la vida. Yo no engaño Navidad, yo procuro indicar que los otros 364 días del año representan oportunidades de compartir el espíritu de Navidad cada día del año, no sólo un. Dar de regalo está bien pero ha sido expulsado de proporciones verdaderas dentro de todas las sociedades, aún ésos que no creen en Navidad como un día religioso, y están a LA MAYORIA de LOS celebrators. Los hechos no son aceptados dentro de sistemas de creencia y Navidad es un ejemplo de eso. Nosotros no sabemos cuando Jesús nació pero nuestros líderes religiosos nos han convencido que fue 25 de diciembre, así que acompañamos la idea y mostramos nuestra ignorancia que vive una tergiversación conocida de la verdad y preguntase por qué aún nosotros mismos no tengo mucha fe en nada más.

QUE UNA NIZA NAVIDAD y crea lo que usted hace acerca de ello. Es una gran vacaciones y si vio como es eso, es una cosa buena. Es alcanzado en ello a lo que grado usted prefiere, es preferible que no ser alcanzado en nada. Envíeme todos los regalos que usted quiere a y a abriré con cuidado cada uno y lo pondré al uso bueno. Yo no necesito nada pero deseo mucho, como el resto de usted. Lol. Envíe sólo dinero si quiere. Los pesos o U. S. Dólares. Los dos gastan aquí. O piensa sólo un pensamiento bueno de mí si puede pensar en uno. Y si puede no – permitió que le dé uno. Soy uno de los mejores gringos en estas aquí partes, que no dice mucho para el resto de ellos. Soy limpio, rasuro diario y se baño y se cepillo los dientes. Cambio ropa cuando sea necesario y sonrío mucho, porque tengo tanto sonreír acerca de. Espero que eso borre en usted. La sonrisa, el mundo pasa el mismo si hace o no y le hará se siente mejor.

Escrito por el Poncho notorio y a veces olvidado George Coleman, una vida de nativo de Kentucky en México y adorar cada minuto de ello. Mis jitomates crecen como hierbas. México forma parte de las Américas. Hizole recuerda eso

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 10:58 AM
I've lived in Mexico now for 3 years and love it and always have. I've heard so many wild and erroneous stories about the killings, the rapes, the murders, the muggings and such like for so many years before i arrived i was terrified to come, but i did it anyway. Now i'm glad i did. I've been around the border areas of all bordering states and yes, it's hell there. I wouldn't feel comfortable spending the night anywhere within 100 miles of the borders, even though i have in the past. Once you get away from the border, the incident rate drops to practically zero. I live in dead center Mexico, Guadalajara and Chapala. Chapala is on Lake Chapala, the largest lake in Mexico. About 20 miles wide and 50 miles long. Not very deep but beautiful. It is about 5200 feet above sea level in the Sierre Madres, Occidentals. There are two Sierre Madre ranges, the Occidentental and the Oriental. Tallest peak is 18,000 feet. Snow and Ice capped and colder than a well diggers' behind. When you come down to 10,000 feet, just occasional snows. Down to my level it's gorgeous weather 12 months out of the year. About 75 during the day and this time of year it gets down to about 50 at night, but quickly warms in the morning sun, which you see every day. Those living here have no deficiency of Vitamin D3. That's the new buzz word not, Vitamin D3. Shortage of this, which over 85% of American have as tested recently, causes many health problems. These Mexican people are very courteous, kind, generous and can't wait to help you when they perceive you need help. Their extremely family oriented and just good people on average. Don't let the news media discourage you from visiting or living here. It's the best place i've ever lived. I've lived in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee and Missouri. I've visited most of the U. S., but not all. I have enough experience within my 60 years of life that i feel i have a grasp on enough things to compare reasonably anything there is in the U. S. with any other country in the world. Let me know what you think about Mexico and why you think that. I surely will appreciate your valued input. There is no right or no wrong in this issue. Just information.

1 2 3 4 6 Next