Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/03/19 09:06 PM
I think very few women will find any humor in you being 93. In order to catch a "fish" you should state your actual age.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/03/19 09:02 PM
I'd Rather be Blind by Etta James

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/03/19 09:00 PM
i thought it was a CRAPPY game. not nearly as good as some of the regular season games. And the rapper in the huge fur coat at half-time make me sick for the animals. I thought the making of fur coats had been banned.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/03/19 04:15 PM
Had plans, but car wouldn't start.... AAA just came and towed it to my mechanic. its (1) battery (2) starter or (3) alternator. whichever, I have to cancel 2 doctor appnts. tomorrow !

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/03/19 11:14 AM
I'm with Bluegrass. I have a landline with an answering machine. I do NOT have caller ID. 90 % of the time I do not answer untill after my message kicks in. If its a robo call they hang up. If its a doctor, friend or family and they begin to leave a message, I pick up and say hello. As someone else stated, the phone is for ME, not for the caller.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/02/19 11:06 PM
william - your photos are good, your profile is okay as you filled out the majority, you are young AND YOU HAVE A DOG. what's not to like?
I know no matter what age we are, its hard to find places to meet new people... try hanging out at a zoo, a museum, roller skating rink, cafe - not a fancy restaurant. show up the same time of day several times a week, for lunch or coffee, before or after work, and see if a single woman shows up also. Try to think of places to put yourself where women can see you.... ask them a question Do you have the time? (hide your phone or watch) Do you know what time the next bus comes by? etcc. etc. you get the idea.
Good luck.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/02/19 10:55 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Sat 02/02/19 10:57 PM
Crystal, note that Ricky gave you 5 words. The other guys didn't follow instructions. YES GUYS, Calling You Out !! LOL she said you cannot squeeze in a 6th word.....but you did.

ok for my 5 words:

honest, kind, adventurous, stubborn, innovative

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/02/19 10:51 PM
i think people "our age" say 31 to 80 often think the man should make the first move. Youngsters 15 to 30 think I like Him/Her and am going to ask for a date. some of this is generational. However, I am not a shy person and have no problems striking up a conversation. On a couple occasions I asked if the man was married and when he said yes, I changed the subject. BUT there were a couple of situations where he was available and took me up on the suggestion of getting coffee. however, at that visit, I felt it was the man's responsibility to say thanks for the idea of coffee, would you like to ............whatever. and they did not. so. I do not know the answer.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/02/19 09:12 PM
Jim, you would do better to make the light colored photo your main photo instead of covering your face in the dark one. Also, you should list 4 to 8 interests or women will pass you up. good luck

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/02/19 09:45 AM
I DO read profiles. if interests don't have at least one match, I do not contact.
If a person writes me, I read the profile and if not in Nebraska i delete.
I had to broaden my settings for mail so I can talk to some on the forums.
Good Luck

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/01/19 11:06 PM
We have a county law that an animal outside has to have a house/good shelter, water all the time, and not be on a heavy thick chain or short leash. If I could save every dog and cat I would. Instead I call the sheriff. People get a warning first time, unless its really cold like now...then they get a ticket. People can speak up, animals cant.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/01/19 10:59 PM
honesty

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/01/19 08:32 PM
just finished watching Wisconsin beat Maryland in Big Ten mens basketball. 3 pts + in the paint and only 4 turnovers gave Wisconsin the game.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/01/19 10:32 AM
your photos are good. Under interests, you need more than reading. what do you like to do? skateboard, travel, movies, ride bikes, cook.???..list several interests of things you like to do or you will get passed by. good luck.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/31/19 11:08 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Thu 01/31/19 11:12 PM
Paragraphs won't help anyone understand.

Terry, please sit on a chair and read out loud to yourself what you wrote. The profile is extremely repetitive and you say you served our country. That almost frightens me. Then in your page narrative you say you want a woman, next few lines you want a man. It's also repetitive and makes NO sense.

Do yourself a favor and think over what you want, read it out loud and shorten it. You are obviously somehow married since you say separated. And want an intimate encounter. But what do you really want, a woman or a man or maybe both. Like others have said - you are not making any sense. Good Luck

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/31/19 10:54 PM
I would take the child to places where you might meet single women with kids.
Playgrounds, zoos, museums, historical sites, fast food places -but go inside to sit and eat. Ride a bike with her around your neighborhood. Does she have any friends with single moms? ask one of them to help you plan a spring party, birthday party, 4th of july party, anything to interact and let the kids have fun. My father was 45 and mom 40 when I was born. I never realized they were older than my friends parents because we did so many great things. Join a community garden and take your child with you to plant or weed, with an extra tool for a woman who might show up with questions. Go to an evening Bible study where children are in another room, might be a single mom in the study group. Try to be inventive. Maybe single women without children will not be keen on raising a child, but a blended family would work.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/31/19 10:35 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Thu 01/31/19 10:36 PM
Rock - I know you liked Revving the motor but not going anywhere ! I hear the vibrations from that resemble love. Besides that it probably attracted a few giggly girls.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/31/19 08:53 PM
I was really thinking along the lines of KISSING :)

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/31/19 08:21 PM
OOOOOOH i am certain you mean Hiking for three miles :)

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/31/19 07:50 PM
thinking about what snacks are available to me at this hour