Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 09:05 PM
Getting to see Elvis one week before he died. He was my teen idol and When I actually got to a concert, he was fat and sick and that made me feel sick.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 08:52 PM
very interesting music.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 08:06 PM
Desperado by the Eagles....... basically individuals don’t know what they have until its gone.
it's the song that held me and 2nd husband together for so many years.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 07:21 PM
HARD - thanks for finding that orange pantsuit Hillary was wearing ! shows you are reading the posts. LOL :)

tom braider, tried to mail you, but am too old to fit your categories. you could mail me. have a ?

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 07:16 PM
for me it depends on circumstance. I took a Greyhound bus to Albuquerque a long time ago. Sat next to a hunk of a biker-type guy, nice casual dress, lots of great tattoos. We talked and ate together at same table when we stopped for lunch. He was on way to San Francisco, coming out of Omaha, and yes, he had a Harley. He said his MOTHER had no idea he ran with Hells Angels and did not want her to ever know. He went home twice a year and always took the bus. Always at home wore shirts that covered the tats. Wish the trip had been longer, he was a really great guy.

Have had to get off an elevator a few times with creeps trying to hover over me.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 03:21 PM
hmmmmm looked at the profile and there are NO interests listed. there's a big difference in enjoying crossword puzzles, crafts, and DVD's or sports, travel and going to concerts.
Fill out the Interest, your profile is very incomplete.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 02:10 PM
you should fill out your interests or women will pay no attention to you at all.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 02:07 PM
greeneyes....brady doesn't whine...he walks off the field. refuses interviews. a real baby. when they win, he is all smiles and takes interviews from ANYONE, even a billy goat. He's 40..time to retire and make a man out of himself.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 11:09 AM
Edited by FeelYoung on Thu 01/24/19 11:13 AM

Mayank,
I didn't wait for a match, A pretty 49 yr old showed up under Searches who lived like 2 hrs away in Costa Rica. Photo(no nude or boob shot) and location and age(not 19-22) seem real. I took a chance, emailed her & we clicked. The rest is history!

Mayank, i do not pay. yes, there are some blurred photos unless you pay, but put your settings at age and distance and then do search. You CAN meet people here for free and you can message them. Yu can also set YOUR email as to gender, age and mileage The only way you cant email someone is if they have narrowed their email settings to FOR EXAMPLE age 25 to 30 and 50 miles away. If you are 40, you cant message them.
ALSO, you listed no interests. do you like sports, fishing, tv, dinners out? WHAT ---women want to know what interests you or they are not going to contact you.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 09:48 AM
i sa NO. my ex would expect me to make his meals, and even after days of privacy and going about our business, he would want sex. Topping THAT off, I couldn't rely on him to pay his share of the rent. hmmmmm. its a NO and the OP is deactivated.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 09:21 PM
. It's not fair to target the kids for wearing a popular hat, and then not wish to be targeted due to a photo of riding a "vehicle".

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 08:08 PM
Hard -- Donald does not look good in orange. only his hair is orange. BUT, Hillary looks great in pantsuits and jumpsuits, and I saw Princess Nancy on TV last week wearing orange. MAYBE you got your people mixed up. ?? :)

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 07:52 PM
I was a sponsor for the high school science club years ago....we went canoeing down the Elkhorn River and camped for 5 days. At the end of the trip when we got off the bus, one of the senior boys gave me a big hug and said " I wish you were MY mother".

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 06:58 PM
my 18 year old grandson is a patriots fan. if they win, I will buy him a tankful of gas. if the RAMS win, he has to take me out to dinner and pay for both of us. GO RAMS.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 06:53 PM
POSTage goes up to 55 cents January 27

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 06:50 PM
reading your profile tells me all I need to know. a doctor cannot help you.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 06:45 PM
Princess Nancy has dug a hole for herself. Only foolish people listen to her.
State of the Union. ... "The address fulfills rules in Article II, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution, requiring the President to periodically "give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient."
She and her puppy dog, Sen Schumer are the ones ruining our country. Acting like spoiled children.
I believe our President will give a State of the Union message ANYWAY...I don't care if he stands
on a street corner and talks to the masses. Nancy and Chuck can eat their burgers and wine somewhere else. Maybe Italy.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 06:40 PM
hi edward, it will help you if you list 4 to 8 interests. Women are wanting to know what guys like to do for pastime so if you list some things you have a better chance to meet someone good for you.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 10:35 AM
my sister always referred to beer as BEAR WHIZ

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 10:30 AM
just FYI - Etta James was Fleek in 1975 --- somehow in 2014 people decided that was a cool thing to say.... just saying an OLD MAN probably won't even remember etta.