Community > Posts By > Roadie_512

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:09 AM
Good morning coco! flowerforyou Have a wonderful Sunday!

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:07 AM

im coming for a cup or 10!

Hello Madam-

I love reading your posts - make me laugh out loud! You sure make my day! flowerforyou flowerforyou

You have a good day!

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:04 AM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Sun 12/09/07 07:05 AM
Hello to you. I hope you are having a good morning.

I am getting ready for my bike training ride, after which I will go to the museum to see a sculpture exhibit.

Have a wonderful Sunday! Any big plans for your day?

Cheers! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:01 AM
Hello Debbie, and welcome! flowerforyou Have a wonderful time meeting new friends.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:27 AM

I think the bottom line is that we don't do things to "make" people fall in love with us but if we feel enough for that person we do special things because of how we feel.. Therefore, if they are attracted those things mean a lot and love will follow b/c it was in the heart in the first place and those things just made found a special place there...

Well said! The both relationships I had started out with innocent friendships. The first one, we were friends for 1.5 years, and were very close, even more so than some couples, except no sexual intimacy. We did everything for each other, and a lot of things together; walks, hikes, travel, sat and talked all night, etc. We wrote letters to each other everyday on the summer I was away. Then suddenly one day, we realized that we were in love with each other. The second relationship was similar, except it was 6 months of friendship before we became a couple.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:13 PM

Hmm... I like it, but Im just kinda self-abusing. Just wanted to get the public's inquiries.

It appears to be under lighting. There is a light source behind you on your left. Perhaps, you could turn that direction for the shot to get better lighting. Other than that, you look fine! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:05 PM

I'm going to just add a few more and then switch them out for varietyhappy

Hi L.-

Keep yours. The eyes are the windows to one's soul. Enigmatic!

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:59 PM

What most important to me in a woman: intellect, independent, self-esteem, compassion, loving and good heart. Once I fall in love with those qualities, a woman's body size does not matter.

wow a man with a brain!! COOL!!! happy laugh flowerforyou

Thank you, Becca. You are very kind! flowerforyou Really, if we are to spend the rest of our lives with someone, wouldn't we want to be emotionally and spiritually connected? The physical condition does not last forever.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:41 PM
I have been concerned about Enya, searched the thread, but nowhere to be found!

Sending thoughts and prayers. Please get well soon. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:36 PM
Edited by Roadie_512 on Sat 12/08/07 07:42 PM
Hi Dreamer (A.)-

I would like to say, "Thank you", since could not e-mail you because I do not meet your Message Filter criteria.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:33 PM

Well put roadie.

Thank you, Maudred, for your kind words. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:25 PM
What most important to me in a woman: intellect, independent, self-esteem, compassion, loving and good heart. Once I fall in love with those qualities, a woman's body size does not matter.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:02 PM
Dreamer-

No, there is nothing wrong with you. You are an articulate lady, so I would think you are a good communicator. The problem is with those guys, who don't know how to communicate - immaturity. Therefore, you would not want to be in any sort of relationship with them anyhow.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:49 PM
If you were deeply in love for 3.5 years, then it will take a lot longer than a couple of months to completely move on emotionally. In some cases, it could also require seeking profession help (therapy). As a result, it is natural for you to have feelings for him. Having said that, being drunk or high on drugs is being detached, therefore, it is never a good quality for a relationship, because one person is off somewhere while other is left in the relationship.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:18 PM
I am terribly sorry for your loss. :cry: It is sad beyond words...

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:14 PM
Well, I have never been married before, so don't know the real answer. I have also only been in two relationships.

The first was in college. We were young and naive to know how to keep our relationship together after graduation. She moved back to her family in Indiana, and I moved to San Francisco for work. We cried together many nights as the relationship was coming to an end. She made me a better person, so I have nothing but positive and beautiful things to say about her.

The second relationship I had was two years ago. We realized that it would not work, so remained friends since. We are best friends, work together and have lunch everyday. We support each other in our personal and professional lives.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:52 AM
Hi Heather-

Lovely photos: smart, sensual, sexy, fun, goofy, friendly, artistic, independent...I love them! flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:45 AM
Well, no one e-mailed me so I cannot say...laugh

I am more interested in the content of the message than the photo, the substance of the message and the meaning between the lines. I would appreciate the message to be in complete sentences. Once the initial meeting is established, it would be nice to have a face to the conversation, if the two people would like to stay in touch.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:43 AM
Good morning, coco! flowerforyou I was wondering when you would be up and about. Have wonderful day! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:42 AM

that kind of stuff is impossible with four tiny ones.sad

Aw...you have a bundle of joy! Congrats! They keep your days exciting and full of love; you don't need any plans to fill your days. flowerforyou happy

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13