Community > Posts By > Mike

Mike's photo
Wed 02/23/22 06:35 AM
The main website is broken too. Only one page of profiles are visible. No next page options.

Mike's photo
Fri 02/18/22 11:54 AM
Edited by Mike on Fri 02/18/22 11:57 AM
Yep, rethuglicans think it's ok to kill our innocent kids and to usurp the rule of law under the loony trump cult that's infecting the lives of decent people. Why can't people see through the trump malignant scourge?

Freedom of speech is ok, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

Mike's photo
Fri 12/03/21 10:55 AM
All gift cards are a scam and a fraud. I spent months investigating this issue and was told by Amazon on a conference call with Google that a Chinese gang has designed a portable xray scanner that's used in stores to scan through some of the security strips. Thus when an unsuspecting person buys a card that's been scanned this way, the card is redeemed immediately by the gang as soon as it's activated in store. The card has obviously no value when the buyer tries to redeem it. The gift card companies are complicit in this fraud because they all know what's going on and still sell their junk. The card companies should be prosecuted. So anybody who buys cards is wasting their money on compromised cards. The Secret Service is aware of this, but to date has done nothing about it. Stop buying them! There's lots of anecdotal information about this online.

Mike's photo
Thu 12/02/21 07:21 AM
What are you talking about? Why the silly riddle?

Mike's photo
Thu 11/18/21 03:23 PM

The photos are in a round format and if you dare to click on one the image stretches right off the page and can't be shrunk down to a normal size for viewing it.

It also needs to be optimised for portable devices.

Mike's photo
Fri 10/15/21 02:44 PM
As a pro photographer I'll let you know that as we do a toothy smile the facial muscles move upwards tending to close our eyes a bit,so it's a trade off. Some people show lots of upper gum when they do a toothy smile and that looks awful.

Mike's photo
Mon 10/04/21 07:20 AM
I'm amazed at the number of women who state on their profile that they have part time children. They are young women who don't seem to have real maternal instincts. Children need their mothers to give them a sense of security, belonging and being loved and nurtured. Why would anybody have children and not give them a full time home for them to grow up in?

Personally, I bypass any woman with that sort of profile. Children should be accepted as a blessing and mothers should take their responsibilities seriously and not be selfish.

It is not old fashioned or a medieval concept for a mother to be a mother. It's a reality. Children need us to sustain their needs and to feel cherished as a very important part of a family. They are totally reliant on their parents. Some people need to wake up to themselves.

Mike's photo
Tue 09/14/21 07:56 AM
My goodness, that's a lot of codswallop and bs. Ignorance is bliss.

Hangouts is an option for chatting privately in real time.

Mike's photo
Sun 07/25/21 08:34 PM
I don't fancy a hairy guy with girl's name.

Mike's photo
Mon 06/07/21 03:39 PM
I once saw a funny banner sign at a parachute club that said. 'Gravity is a myth, the earth sucks'...lol

Mike's photo
Sun 06/06/21 09:54 AM
He's just nother POS like Trump the fake human swamp creature.

Mike's photo
Sat 05/29/21 10:37 AM
Edited by Mike on Sat 05/29/21 10:38 AM
It's very common for women to steal photos and to lie about their fake ages and locations too I don't know why they bother to have false profiles. They must think men are stupid and are easily caught out with photo checking software.

Why are they here if they are fakes. Obviously scammers.

Mike's photo
Fri 03/12/21 10:40 AM
Such animals who do that should be publicly castrated with a blunt knife and flogged in the old style stocks... That should change their disgusting behavior.

Mike's photo
Thu 03/11/21 12:15 PM
How about changing your name to Satan? Lol

Mike's photo
Mon 02/08/21 03:41 PM
Yep. Study the subject in depth. Try to get some relevant work experience and take the exams...

Mike's photo
Fri 11/27/20 10:56 AM
For the last few days I've found this website to be very slow and the NEXT pages for searches often doesn't show up at all. It needs to be fixed please.

Mike's photo
Tue 11/03/20 05:54 AM
A guy goes to see a coctor. He asks the guy what's wrong with him? The guy says I don't know, you're the doctor, you tell me.

Mike's photo
Fri 10/09/20 07:32 PM
That's quite profound...

Mike's photo
Fri 10/09/20 07:29 PM
Kia ora. I lived in NZ for a few years. Lovely country.

Mike's photo
Sat 09/12/20 12:57 PM
This website has significantly slowed down and it's hard to load any pages and navigate around the site. Tech support needs to know and to fix it.