Community > Posts By > Mike

Mike's photo
Thu 02/23/23 02:46 PM
I saw this on a bumper sticker.

Is it the truth, or did Trump say it?

We know he's lying when his lips are moving.

Mike's photo
Thu 02/16/23 08:46 PM
Noddy books were banned in Australia many years ago because one on the books started with the words "Noddy woke up one morning feeling a little queer".

Mike's photo
Thu 01/26/23 11:50 AM
What has CNN got to do with what McCarthy says? That guy is a moronic idiot and you know he's lying when his lips are moving, just like Trump.

Mike's photo
Mon 01/09/23 06:52 PM
My goodness, another brazen scammer.

Mike's photo
Mon 01/09/23 06:52 PM
Edited by Mike on Mon 01/09/23 06:55 PM

Mike's photo
Thu 09/22/22 08:52 AM
Edited by Mike on Thu 09/22/22 08:54 AM
Freedom of speech is only ok if you don't infringe on the rights of others. The Trumpy loony party cultists don't believe in that. Listen to Trump mesmerize the ignorant masses like Hitler did at his rallies. He's public enemy number 1 and is very dangerous to the freedoms of America and the rest of the world. Thinking people only laugh at the verbal diahhorea that comes out of the ugly hole in his face.

I need to arrange special surgery for him to have an Analopticectomy to sever the nerve between his bum and his eyes to correct his shitty outlook on life and his distain for other people who don't adulate him.

Mike's photo
Wed 09/21/22 04:07 PM
It's amusing to see grown men raving about the Trump cult lies and deceit to the ignorant masses who obviously lack the capacity to think rationally like normal people do. Look in a mirror and laugh at yourself, plus see yourself as a raving loony like most normal people would. You're just a part of the ugly lunatic fringe who doesn't care about the US and peace.

Mike's photo
Wed 09/21/22 01:07 PM
My goodness what a lot of garbage from the conspiracy loonies. They need to grow up and be normal.

Mike's photo
Sun 08/14/22 03:04 PM
You can't overclock RAM because it's limited by the dMA and core chipset that's ROM programmed.

You can overclock a CPU, by changing voltage and clock frequencies in the BIOS. But that's fraught with problems that could overcook it for a major problem and failure. You need to know what you're doing to attempt such a thing.

I used to overclock in the early days and had some successes and failures.

It's now better to upgrade the CPU and MOBO with a newer version for higher speeds with multi core models.

Mike's photo
Mon 08/01/22 04:06 PM
Why has this website been messed up with no email option now? How are people supposed to contact each other? The developers need to fix it to be like it was before.

Mike's photo
Mon 08/01/22 04:06 PM
Why has this website been messed up with no email option now? How are people supposed to contact each other? The developers need to fix it to be like it was before.

Mike's photo
Mon 06/06/22 09:48 AM
Wait until Christmas and you can buy a chocolate father Christmas thingy to chew on.

Another scammer to block.

Mike's photo
Sat 05/07/22 09:08 AM
I've just found out there is now a contraceptive pill for men. You put it in your shoe and it makes you limp.

Mike's photo
Sat 04/23/22 09:21 AM
Je ne comprend pas le gibberish et gobbledegook.

Mike's photo
Wed 04/06/22 12:51 PM
Online dating is a misnomer. It's online contact for chatting etc. Dating is where a couple meet physically and enjoy each other's company in a physical place.

Mike's photo
Thu 03/31/22 06:04 AM
So what's the problem with using Hangouts as a chat client? It's an excellent user friendly real time program. It has nothing to do with fake profiles at all, so why flap your gums about it? Some people have nothing better to do with their time than to espouse their mindless drivel about conspiracies that control their minds in their alternative reality existence. Getting reactive and angry over such trivia is the result of a loss of control. Wake up to yourself and get a life.

Mike's photo
Sat 03/26/22 01:41 PM
An aunt is not pronounced as ant in English. That's only American. An ant is an insect.

Mike's photo
Thu 03/24/22 09:25 AM
Here is the answer,now what's the question?

Mike's photo
Thu 03/03/22 11:32 AM
Fit electric wipers and a defogger to your glasses...lol.

Mike's photo
Thu 02/24/22 07:24 AM
Still no profile page options working. The website needs to be wound up again by rebooting their servers or switching over to redundant servers.This is not rocket science.

Previous 1 3