Community > Posts By > Mike

Mike's photo
Tue 08/18/20 04:47 PM
The FX model Holden is even older. About 1948 I think. Built like German tanks.

Horrible to drive though without power steering.

Mike's photo
Mon 07/06/20 03:31 PM
Tell the grumpy trumpy gang of one creature to order the virus to go away.

Mike's photo
Mon 04/27/20 11:10 AM
Why do so many women not have photos or any details in their profiles?

Why do so many wear sunglasses or have more than one person or a dog in their profiles.

Are they deliberately trying to not attract guys? If so, why are they here? What's the point, other than an ego thing?

There's something seriously wrong...

Mike's photo
Wed 04/08/20 09:24 PM
How dare you think you or anybody has the right to abuse a child. They rely on us to nourish and protect them. No matter what they do, they never deserve to be hit by a brutal adult who lost control.

Go and beat yourself up or flagellate yourself with a barbed cat of nine tails and feel the pain you inflict on innocent children.

The question was puerile and offensive.

Nobody deserves any kind of a beating. Treat kids with respect and dignity.

I'm disgusted with some so called adults who lack empathy for children.

Mike's photo
Sun 03/29/20 04:52 PM
I'm sick and tired of a US Army popup on my screen that has hijacked this website and blocks menus and page options. Somebody need to remove them.

Why are such crappy things allowed here?

Mike's photo
Sat 03/28/20 09:21 AM
So deactivation doesn't work huh?

Mike's photo
Sat 03/28/20 09:02 AM
How do I reactivate my profile so others can see me?

I deactivated it and changed my mind

Mike's photo
Wed 03/18/20 01:47 PM
Why has the mail page layout been changed! It's now a bad design and shrunken down in size. You can't delete mails there either

I'm not impressed. A real page designer needs to get involved

The rule is... If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Mike's photo
Tue 02/25/20 06:35 PM
I've experienced the charging cables reversing the charge to a discharge, so good quality cables are essential. I have no idea why this happens, but I've had it happen to two devices. I bought new good quality cables and fixed the problem in both cases.

Mike's photo
Tue 02/25/20 01:24 PM
Sorry, wrong place. Not many here. So have fun finding one.

Mike's photo
Thu 02/20/20 08:16 AM
It's a shame that every woman says their phones don't work for making phone calls. They have no idea how to use phones anyway. There's something seriously wrong with lying about it. They are probably guys posing as women as a scam.

Mike's photo
Wed 02/19/20 08:09 PM
Now you know why they are here. Welcome to the world of dating site.

Mike's photo
Sun 02/16/20 04:04 PM
Why is it that so many women have no idea where they live, so use a fictitious location?

They are also often dishonest about their ages. In most cases ages are fairly obvious too. There's also an issue about stolen photos too.

Why do so many wear sunglasses or have more than one person in the photos? Plus so many pull funny faces to scare off the guys. Isn't it better to look good to attract?

Mike's photo
Sat 11/23/19 09:53 AM
Why do the majority of women here lie about their names and locations?

Are they seriously trying to hide or date? If hide,why are they here? Playing silly little games huh? What a waste if lives.

Mike's photo
Sat 09/28/19 06:03 PM
Why is it that most women here lie about their locations? Some don't have any idea where they live either. What's the point in lying as they are always found out sooner or later...

1 3 Next